Artoo Event Companions

2Next

Replies

• Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    so surely it will be st han, leia, farm boy luke, and possible new chewy ?
    It will certainly be Han, but not STHan, it will be regular Han. Don't think it will be farmer Luke either. It will probably be Rebel Luke. Don't see it being a new Chewie either.

@Woodroward

isn't it on the death star ? this would very much make me think it would be ST Han as that is where he wore the outfit. And The same with luke he was still wearing his farm boy outfit.

curious why you would think normal han vs St han. to be fair you may be right. just curious why.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    evanbio wrote: »
    It will certainly be Han, but not STHan, it will be regular Han. Don't think it will be farmer Luke either. It will probably be Rebel Luke. Don't see it being a new Chewie either.

Rebel Chewie isn't new. He's in the game as a PvE toon.

The Chewie we got is the Pre-Han version from Clone Wars, not the Rebel one from OT
    He doesn't even got a Rebel tag

Perhaps I used PvE incorrectly. Check out DS battles 9D and hard 9C. There is Rebel Chewie. You will see him in the R2 event.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

The Chewie we got is the Pre-Han version from Clone Wars, not the Rebel one from OT

Have you played any of the dark side nodes? If you did then you would know that evanbio is right
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

@Woodroward

isn't it on the death star ? this would very much make me think it would be ST Han as that is where he wore the outfit. And The same with luke he was still wearing his farm boy outfit.

curious why you would think normal han vs St han. to be fair you may be right. just curious why.
    Because STHan is not iconic, and they've already paired R2 with raid Han elsewhere:

https://youtu.be/M8_7Na33Akw?t=288
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Have you played any of the dark side nodes? If you did then you would know that evanbio is right

Yes, Take a look at DSH9c
    Gbj5CNC.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options

@Woodroward

Because STHan is not iconic, and they've already paired R2 with raid Han elsewhere:

https://youtu.be/M8_7Na33Akw?t=288

fair point
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options

Gbj5CNC.jpg

****, did they fix that? I know that Rebel Chewie is in this game somewhere...
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    Options
    The "famous" crew of the Millennium Falcon? General Calrissian and Nien Nunb confirmed! :tongue:
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Gbj5CNC.jpg

****, did they fix that? I know that Rebel Chewie is in this game somewhere...

I thought i've seen a rebel chewie as well, i could be wrong though...

But what about that guy in the guild chat telling you to "f*ck him"?! O.o

Gbj5CNC.jpg

• Goodhelmet
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Perhaps I used PvE incorrectly. Check out DS battles 9D and hard 9C. There is Rebel Chewie. You will see him in the R2 event.

The Chewie in Hard Node 9C is Clone Wars Chewbacca. I played the node earlier to check out Chewie's kit and its not a different Chewie

EDIT: Didn't see the last couple of posts. Sorry for piling on.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Goodhelmet wrote: »

The Chewie in Hard Node 9C is Clone Wars Chewbacca. I played the node earlier to check out Chewie's kit and its not a different Chewie

Y'all clearly weren't paying attention to DS Normal 8-D.
    6Qk937f.png
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

6Qk937f.png

Does a Chewbacca by any other name stink any less?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

6Qk937f.png

Does a Chewbacca by any other name stink any less?

Sadly not, but it's still not Clone Wars Chewbacca. There is hope.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options

6Qk937f.png

AH, Thank you! I knew I wasn't crazy....
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

6Qk937f.png

That I will give you, nice find
    Now I'm trying to find a team that will allow me to see him using his skills
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    Options
    I think they will unleash c3p0 lol
  • Options
    Should be ROTJ Luke or there may be some slightly legit false advertising claims. New splash screen has him but the game itself doesn't.