Bronziums (multiple purchases)

TheKyloRen
17 posts Member
edited May 2017
Idk if there is already a thread relating, but please give us the option to make multiple bronzium purchases at once, or spend our max currency. Now that tourneys are gone the currency is useless. 700k to spend at 2 clicks a purchase lol... kinda ridiculous ><

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Story time!

I decided to burn some ally points this weekend. It took me an hour to work through 100k points. I had the old Twilight Zone series going on Netflix, and this old guy got hooked on feeding money into a slot machine. His wife was begging him to stop playing, but he kept insisting the machine would pay off soon and he had to keep playing. He just kept relentlessly putting silver dollars into the machine. And the whole time, I kept relentlessly poking the screen for more Bronzium loot. Made me laugh.

Then the slot machine chased the guy into his hotel room and he fell out the window. Lesson learned.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    SOS ea/cg theres people dying out there on the 100k + ap pulling one at a time, sort it out!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @EventineElessedil I've seen that one. The weird thing is, as much as I would like the batch-purchase with AP, I'm also paranoid that something will someday come up that uses AP again, and I'll wish I had hoarded. It's a lose-lose battle for me as well....I AM THAT MAN!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Franklin! Franklin! FRANKLIN!
    960.jpg
  • DarthBrobdignagian
    122 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This thread is spectacular. I burned 100k ally points the other day and I got dozens of good pulls, 7 or 14 shards, got a 4* poggle the lesser, boba fett, and it saves a lot of energy not having to farm alot of mkI and II gear that pops up frequently.

Edit: my bad it was poggle, and I also do agree that it would suck if we needed them for a new tournament, but for me it was a fun hour!
  • Options
    I need an option to use half my ally points