What's the Jyn team for soloing the Pit?

Prev13
Since the devs apparently intend to fix Zader and stop him from soloing the raid, I need a new Pit team. I keep seeing references to a Jyn team that can solo it even easier than Zader, but nobody ever actually lists the whole team. Who are the characters, and do they need any zetas?

Replies

• CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    Jyn lead
    Teebo
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Bistan

No zetas
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Jyn lead
    Teebo
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Bistan

No zetas

So do you use Frenzy, Bistan's other special, and T-Strike to prevent Rancor from ever moving?
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    Right. Wiggs is only there for damage
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

Who would you swap in for Bistan?
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    What mods are required to make this happen? I have most of that already.
  • Options

Technically they are there to add tm removal for bistan, but i get what you meant. He gets extra for each rebel
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

You could use Rex or QGJ for turn meter removal, or 5's or Capt. Phasma for speed down

I'm a big turn meter removal player so...
  • Options

You could use Rex or QGJ for turn meter removal, or 5's or Capt. Phasma for speed down

Or tfp to ensure tm removal
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    What mods are required to make this happen? I have most of that already.

Teebo, potency. I have him at 94%
    Jyn potency 35% (not including lead) and critical chance (31%)
    Bistan potency (89% - not including Jyn lead or additional potency for rebels)
    Wiggs damage damage damage
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options

Or tfp to ensure tm removal

My TFP is 3 stars :(
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    i hear Jyn can be put in any team to drastically improve the raid. And fastest team would still probably be a Zader team with Jyn in it
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    i hear Jyn can be put in any team to drastically improve the raid. And fastest team would still probably be a Zader team with Jyn in it

Depends. I have used Zader, TFP, RG, Zid, and Phasma to solo in 15 min on full auto. With Jyn it took me a few more min. Phasma's VM guarantees a crit hit from Zader's CB.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Depends. I have used Zader, TFP, RG, Zid, and Phasma to solo in 15 min on full auto. With Jyn it took me a few more min. Phasma's VM guarantees a crit hit from Zader's CB.

The Zader solo might be gone. The raid bug with the new update is probably not a coincidence.
  • Options
    Jyn lead is really all you need, she can keep the rancor's TM down. But the overall R1 team works for her. I've been using Jyn[L], chirrut, cassian, SRP, Storm Han for GW and it works great doing basically the same thing as it would in the pit.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need Bistan, you already have 2 heroes that can remove 100% TM, what you need is someone to slow down the Rancor, Fives would be a good choice.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You don't need Bistan, you already have 2 heroes that can remove 100% TM, what you need is someone to slow down the Rancor, Fives would be a good choice.

I have him for damage over time on basic, plus extra turns from Frenzy. Also, Teebo is often resisted and Jyns got the aim of a teen trying to pee with wood
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I'm working on my own solo team. Never bothered with Zader because I knew his soloing was linked to a bug. Teebo (L) Tusken Raider, Rex, Ewok Scout, Dengar. I have everyone already, but need shards for Jyn and levels and gear for Jyn, Tusken Raider, and Dengar.

So the team I am currently using has QGJ instead of Tusken Raider, and Fives instead of Dengar. I'm going to switch them out because: QGJ has no health steal so dies easily, and Dengar has tenacity down, slow, and an assists on basic so he always has a chance to call a tm remover on his turn compared to 5s who only has slow and his assist is a 3 turn cooldown.

With my current team I have managed to lay down 8 million in an attempt, but I'm still working on composition and mods.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

I have him for damage over time on basic, plus extra turns from Frenzy. Also, Teebo is often resisted and Jyns got the aim of a teen trying to pee with wood

Then you will add more potency to him, in all honesty Jyn should be more than enough, but having one more tmr character is fine. Speed down is far more important than any of Bistan's abilities. If you have properly modded Jyn, with speed down on the Rancor, she can go multiple times before he fills his tm, which gives you more chances to steal his tm.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options

Then you will add more potency to him, in all honesty Jyn should be more than enough, but having one more tmr character is fine. Speed down is far more important than any of Bistan's abilities. If you have properly modded Jyn, with speed down on the Rancor, she can go multiple times before he fills his tm, which gives you more chances to steal his tm.

Teebo isn't a rebel therefore Jyn's 35% potency doesn't apply to him.

Have you seen a teebo with potency more than 94%?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

Where did I say anything about Teebo getting potency from Jyn, lol? I simply said that you should have more potency on him, if you already have a lot, then perhaps a tenacity down character will help.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options

Where did I say anything about Teebo getting potency from Jyn, lol? I simply said that you should have more potency on him, if you already have a lot, then perhaps a tenacity down character will help.

My bad. I was crazy lazy and didn't fully read your post
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

My bad. I was crazy lazy and didn't fully read your post

I know, it happens to me quite often :/
  • Options
    I'm working on Jyn, Bistan, Bodhi Rook, ST Han and Pao. True story lol
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge, Biggs, jyn, cassian, Chirrut.
  • Options

The Zader solo might be gone. The raid bug with the new update is probably not a coincidence.

You could solo with Zader before the bug. It just took some good mods and strategy. You'll still be able to solo, just maybe not on auto.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Is Chirrut replaceable with Ackbar? He's a Rebel that can cleanse, and his other special should help Jyn cool down faster.
    @scuba
  • Options

1) Zader, TFP, Jyn, FOO, EP
    full auto in 15-17 minutes

2) Teebo, TFP, Jyn, FOO, Phasma
    failed on full auto, but soloed p1,2,3.(p4 is difficult on auto. Phasma doesn't use her speed down...). If you try manually, can solo within an hour.
    Jyn, Teebo, FOO needs more speed than potency especially on auto.
  • Options
    Why Jyn lead? i guess teebo lead because he will have more stealth and allies get tm. Nice team would be Teebo (L) Jyn TFP Phasma/fives and a high damage dealer like Rey
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Teebo (L) with max speed, TFP (low speed), Jyn, Rex (cleanse, Tenacity Up, TMR on basic), Fives/Phasma.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Is Chirrut replaceable with Ackbar? He's a Rebel that can cleanse, and his other special should help Jyn cool down faster.
    @scuba

Sure. Chirruit is there more for damage and a non attack turn if needed. Cassian similar, non attack turn and speed down.