What's the Jyn team for soloing the Pit?

13Next

Replies

• Proky
    9 posts Member
    Options
    My Rancor T7 solo team: Wedge lead, Biggs, Jyn Bistan Cassian 2wqx55x.jpg

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    I may be a bit late to the party, but does anyone have a non-Vader team that works on auto? Just got Jyn to 7* so made an attempt with Jyn lead, Teebo, QGJ, Rex and Cassian. Was a very manual process and got to the end of P2 before a few bad resists ended my day.
    Any info people have would be appreciated!
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    I may be a bit late to the party, but does anyone have a non-Vader team that works on auto? Just got Jyn to 7* so made an attempt with Jyn lead, Teebo, QGJ, Rex and Cassian. Was a very manual process and got to the end of P2 before a few bad resists ended my day.

Well if you are not using zvader, you can't do auto.
    Or else someone will come with a superb team that can, but only qgj and rex can reduce TM on basic, the rest do it on the special, and AI it's so bad at taking decisions, unless you can full auto with jyn bystan and maybe teebo, or rex, qgj, cassian
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Gwonk wrote: »

Well if you are not using zvader, you can't do auto.
    Or else someone will come with a superb team that can, but only qgj and rex can reduce TM on basic, the rest do it on the special, and AI it's so bad at taking decisions, unless you can full auto with jyn bystan and maybe teebo, or rex, qgj, cassian
    That's incorrect. Teebo, Rex, QGJ, Tusken Raider, Ewok Scout, and Clone wars Chewbacca all have tm removal on their basic as part of their kit. Stormtrooper Han can also remove tm just by taking a turn or getting damaged (whether or not he's taunting).

• Options
    I'm going to try with Jyn Bistan ST Han, Bodhi Rook and Pao.
  • Kanaeva
    13 posts Member
    Options
    May I know is Jyn unique Potency Up per critical hit carry over from phase to phase or it will reset every phase ? Tq !
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'd bet money you could auto on basic with Teebo(L), QGJ, Rex, Ewok Scout/Tusken Raider and Dengar... except that you'd have to stop in between phases to reapply tenacity down and slow with Dengar, and they'd have to be pretty fast. On the plus side, you wouldn't need potency, so could put on crit damage sets to boost their damage (well Dengar would want straight crit chance), and/or just focus on speed secondaries.

You might be able to full auto with Teebo(L), Tusken Raider, QGJ, Ewok Scout, and Fives. There aren't that many extraneous abilities in that comp (only 3 between all of them) so the tm gain isn't as likely to get out of hand. I'm thinking you'd need like a 220 speed on each of them to be able to pull it off though, and you'd have to stack a lot of potency on top of it. You could potentially sub Chewbacca in for Ewok Scout so that even when he wasn't doing his tm removing basic he wouldn't be giving the Rancor tm, but he would still be just as capable of removing tm if he gets called to assist by the 3 assisters.
  • Options
    Proky wrote: »

Any particular strategy for this comp? I'll have Jyn ready as the last component very soon. Specifically wondering how best to use Bistan. Wonderful that this team doesn't particularly require potency.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Is Wiggs 100% needed, due to their rebel tag?
    or
    Can you use different DPS and still have Jyn / Bistan / Cassian be Solo effective?

I would guess he is needed both for the damage boost and the healing. It would be much harder without him.

• Ipoopsy2
    60 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    It's ok for Jyn to solo but not Vader? What? Logic?

Jyn's a female - gender equality
    Reported D:

who said it was not ok for vader to solo?

The incoming nerfs?

Well, then don't forget that Jyn was also nerfed. She was changed to remove tm before damage, so she still procs the 5% gain. She no longer is removing "all" turnmeter the way Teebo does. So maybe they are bringing Vader inline with text, but Jyn's nerf actually made her work differently than advertised--at least for the sake of consistency. So yeah, there's your gender equality right there.
    Can you please stop the gender equality nonsense. Or is it a joke?
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

Jyn's a female - gender equality
    Reported D:

who said it was not ok for vader to solo?

The incoming nerfs?

It is fix to make them remove the correct amount of TM, as described in his ability. Should have been fixed long ago.
    Still a nerf, whether intentional or not.

He is not being changed because he can solo the pit raid. he is being changed because he is broke.
    Debatable if he's broke or not. Regardless, a nerf's a nerf.

How is it debatable if something is broke?
    Lead states it has 50% chance to remove 20% TM.
    My understanding is that it is removing more than 20% TM.

If Empire are removing more than 20% TM than it is broke.

It's pretty much pointless debating with a person who is pretty much closeminded.

Also a preemptive to avoid an unnecessary discussion.

This is the meaning of 'nerf'

In video gaming a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element. The term is also used as a verb for the act of making such a change.The opposite of nerf is buff (in one of that term's two usages)

I'm glad you know how to google the definition. But, if you look at the description of the skill, was that a "FIX" or a "NERF"?

And if you don't know what the definition of a "FIX" is, you know what to do...
  • Options

Any particular strategy for this comp? I'll have Jyn ready as the last component very soon. Specifically wondering how best to use Bistan. Wonderful that this team doesn't particularly require potency.

@Proky

Show us your mods proky.....how fast do they habe to be?

Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options

@Proky

you can check his mods on swgoh.gg

i'm more interested in how to navigate the battle so that you maximize TM manip and/or keep everybody alive.
  • Options
    vyndAEC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

45 minutes manual solo team.
  • Options
    I can solo HPit with Jyn (L) , Wiggs and Chaze
  • Proky
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Jyn 235, Wedge 175, Biggs 176, Cassian 175, Bistan 208. This setup dont need arena mods ;) Jyn have 1.8% potency, Bistan 7.6% from mods. See wedge leader, Jyn and Bistan Unique ability. 25-30 min Rancor T7 solo.
  • Options
    Does jyn need to be Zeta'd?
  • Proky
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Dont need zeta, Wedge lead
  • Options
    Ok sorry to resurrect an old thread but I now have a connect question before I gear up jyn with a no 5 detonator now that I have her at gear 10.

The detonator gives her 5% health steal, which is good cos currently she is on 0%. But can you health steal from the rancor? I'm sure tfp does.. I think lol
  • StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    Options
    Ok sorry to resurrect an old thread but I now have a connect question before I gear up jyn with a no 5 detonator now that I have her at gear 10.

The detonator gives her 5% health steal, which is good cos currently she is on 0%. But can you health steal from the rancor? I'm sure tfp does.. I think lol

Yes you can health steal from the Rancor. This doesn't affect damage dealt, just how much your char heals when he/she hits something.
  • Options
    I use zader tarkin jyn bistan tfp and I can't do it
  • Options
    Get stuck in P4
  • StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    Options

Need more speed probably then.
  • Options
    Thanks to whoever suggested Wiggs Jyn Bistan Cassian. Didn't think it would work with only two TMR, but with a lil strategizing I got my first solo.

Zader teams for the Pit really just desperately need speed. I'd guess that or really bad RNG is the issue.
  • Options
    I can solo with jyn(l), Rex, tfp, foo and phasma but jyn is weak link. Hopefully getting her gear ten and some health steal will sort it.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Try swapping TFP for Nihilus. I manual solo'd with that team. Nihilus contributed 4.4m out 10.3m damage.

Speed is important for Jyn (252), Zader (194) and DN (218).

I put potency on Tarkin (75% potency plus 197 speed); and Bistan (87% potency plus 214 speed) because you no longer have tenacity down by removing TFP.

Jyn, Tarkin and Bistan are your TMR toons and DN and Zader are your damage dealers.

I tried to auto it and got to the start of P4 before Jyn died. Maybe need to manual it in P4. My Jyn doesn't have health steal either - it would have helped.

• Options
    What about teboo (L), jyn, tusken sharmen, bisten, and Vader.
    I do have captain phasma should she be in there as well and if so who would I replace her with
  • Options
    I do it with Wiggs, Jyn, Baze, Cassian. Maybe a 15% failure rate with bad RNG. My Jyn is 270 speed though.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've been using zader/jyn/fo officer/krennic/tarkin and can auto p1-p3 reliably. Jyn and foo with lowest health+prot lets them take far more turns than the rest as they bounce back and forth removing TM, with tarkin helping out