699 Crystal "Group" pack - All chars or just one?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    There is zero chance anyone is getting 330 shards. This game should be regulated like gambling cause that's all it is.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Lmoon74
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Decided why not and got 15 shore trooper shards....
    Why isn't gar Saxon or the imperial super commando avail as they are impire as well
  • Options
    12 DT shards not worth it for the price
  • Options
    10 Magma shards for the shard store.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    12 Royal Guard shards here
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Rich_Rider wrote: »
    12 DT shards not worth it for the price

That is debatable. Its better then the 8 for 640 DT Shards in the Shipments.
  • Options
    There is zero chance anyone is getting 330 shards. This game should be regulated like gambling cause that's all it is.
    Or it should've been like a raffle.

Example:
    There are 5,000,000 cards available, and each payout has a fixed number available, and it would list the name of the user that wins a particular amount.

330 = 4
    325 = 6
    320 = 8
    200 = 3,000
    195 = 3,100
    190 = 3,250
    20 = 400,000
    15 = 500,000
    10 = 400,000

At the very least it'll show it's possible, and with a reasonable expectation for each player, new and old.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • MissPoisonIvy91
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bought 4....got 15 shoretrooper shards, 10 krennic, 25 storm trooper and last but not least 10 snowtrooper. Complete waste of money but oh well! It wouldn't be so bad if the minimum wasn't 10. For the crystals spent at least make it 25 or something of a random
  • Options
    Made the mistake of purchasing this, too. Stormtrooper X12
    EA might want to improve drop rates, or remove the crap. Would you walk into your job and urinate on the desk of the people that sign your paycheck? Prob not.
  • DocMettey
    46 posts Member
    Options
    I got 150 Shoretrooper Shards in my only purchase. I'm quitting while I'm ahead haha!

Seriously though I am so **** lucky
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I bought one just wanted 5 Death Trooper shards to 7* him buuut nope I got 50 Tarkin shards who's been 7 for along time
  • ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Bought twice
    12 Krennic
    25 Krennic
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It is funny every time packs like these come out, same questions, same answers, same complaints. You would think people would learn.
  • Options
    Bought twice, 2×12 Shoretrooper shards. I'm happy with them cuz it would be 1,920 crystals from the shipment. I saved 520 crystals.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yeah skip it. It's beyond me why ANY company would want to include buyers remorse with every purchase like this. Like living off of the habitual gamblers is the best option they could come up with. Why not just offer a better package that's capable of letting people feel like they got a good deal?
    Unless you win the lottery here, that's not going to happen. In this case, you're going to get 10-12 shards, and unless you're a noob, there's a chance they're going to straight to Shard Shop.

*edited because "ess ess" was bleeped -lol
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • DarthGazza
    339 posts Member
    Options
    I got 15 stormtrooper shards

Don't do it haha