Remove characters faces/animations during fleet battles

Prev1
Khaleesi1221
152 posts Member
edited May 2017
If you don't know that Poe is piloting Poe's X-Wing, then I don't know what to say (or risk being banned)

There's already enough going on-screen during the battles, these changes just create an even bigger cluster**** as far as visuals; we have enough covering the screen as-is

I will admit that watching the pilots spaz out is funny, but they're still creepy af

#snowflakes

Replies

• Options
    Poe sure, but Biggs and wedges x wing? Along with the other 5 x wings were likely to get. They were asked for so we knew what ship we were using. I think the animation is silly, a still would have been fine
  • Options
    Poe sure, but Biggs and wedges x wing? Along with the other 5 x wings were likely to get. They were asked for so we knew what ship we were using. I think the animation is silly, a still would have been fine

I was fine with just clicking the ship, and telling me whether it was Biggs or Wedge

A still would've been much better, especially if they were smaller, they're too big atm
  • lamikgb1
    15 posts Member
    Options

hope you can see name of ship when you target it or press and hold on it, if no - then you need game version for bilnded people
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Or just a name would be fine. The animations are ridiculous and annoying at 4x speed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    that "#snowflakes" doesn't make a whole lot of sence, or i'm interpreting it wrong.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You have issues if this bugs you that much... OCD much?
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Or perhaps I don't like the screen to be riddled with unnecessary visuals

**** much?
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't affect my gameplay in the slightest so I don't mind it.
  • Options

**** much?

Of all the thing to complain about u choose this? Jupiter co ck.
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

**** much?

Of all the thing to complain about u choose this? Jupiter co ck.

This place complains about everything, rtard

Doing my part (:

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    I like the animations. But if they are making UI improvements to fleet battles, making ships clickable when half covered by another ship and its bajillion buffs/debuffs is far more important than an animated pilot.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    I like the animations. But if they are making UI improvements to fleet battles, making ships clickable when half covered by another ship and its bajillion buffs/debuffs is far more important than an animated pilot.

Yes! Targeting would have been much better than this
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. That was somehow useless content. It's nice to see them burning in the cockpit though...
  • Options
    I love the animation. I crack up every time I see a character jumping around his ship as he is getting hit.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I say NO to you... I like the new look and animations.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    The whole thing is a useless update nobody asked for that does nothing to change ship battles overall except make it even slower to run on older devices. And the fact that they are actual animations means they have spent at least a couple months working on it. Thats time and money that could have been spent on something worthwhile that actually affected gameplay.
  • Options
    PLEASE REMOVE IT.
    it make me wanna stop use Jedi consular ship.

but for realz ? its awesome :D
  • Options
    I love the animation. I crack up every time I see a character jumping around his ship as he is getting hit.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with johnnysocks on this one..
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    The whole thing is a useless update nobody asked for that does nothing to change ship battles overall except make it even slower to run on older devices. And the fact that they are actual animations means they have spent at least a couple months working on it. Thats time and money that could have been spent on something worthwhile that actually affected gameplay.

Indeed. Like fixing some bugs
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Kronen wrote: »

Indeed. Like fixing some bugs

Or the Rancor raid
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Did it fix ships? No. Did it make it more immersive and enhance the Star Wars experience? I believe so. +1 for the new animations.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Did it fix ships? No. Did it make it more immersive and enhance the Star Wars experience? I believe so. +1 for the new animations.

Agreed, I liked it. Thought it was a nice tough.
  • Options
    Exletion wrote: »

Agreed, I liked it. Thought it was a nice tough.

Agreed! Very nice touch.
    This is a signature.
  • Options

**** much?

Oh no the visuals!! Not the visuals!!!!!! I hope they put more content that bugs people like you up..
  • lamikgb1
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Please make OPTIONAL new fleet animation and helper! Who like it will save current mode, who dont - unflag in option.
    And please fix non-targetable ships!
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    Options

sounds like it...I feel sorry for him :(
  • Options
    Doesn't really bother me. Would have actually been pretty helpful in the beginning when I didn't have any idea who flew which ship, let alone the ones that look pretty much identical. Even so, it's not a huge improvement and there are plenty of other things that could have been addressed first, but at least we're getting something instead of nothing.

I mean hey, I don't know about you guys but I'm glad I get to see Biggs's fantastic mustache in both arena modes now.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    It was unnecessary but not a big change to the game it's literally just some small animations in the corner of your screen. Just cover it with your thumb.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I really like that part of the update...... no joke I love to see the pilots and seeing there animations
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Get over it.