Why do i need sith assassin in my Sith team again?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Don't bother. The Maul meta is dead now that we'll be seeing R2 pop up in high tier arena teams knocking Maul down further than Rex triple cleanse teams did.
    My gosh this bandwagon nonsense

Lol hey R2 is a great toon. Just yesterday I took out a zaul team with GK and managed to beat them with my droid team taking out Nebit and using R2 in his place. Before then, I had never taken out a zaul team without losing any of my toons. Its not nonsense, its happening. You should adjust your team comp.

On offence, Maul is still superior. With sith assassin, they will go first. This is what makes them great, even without dodge.

I don't know about that. Base speed considering, JE and R2 are both faster than SA. Mod them to be quick enough and the entire droid team will attack before SA makes a move. R2 burns them, causing evasion down, and IG88 or HK can ability block the entire team. Once that ability block is on them, its over. Focus attacks on Zaul, and he'll be dead without ever making a move.

You know you have to multiply sith assassin her starting speed with 1,25 right? Because of the zMaul(L) bonus.

For example:
    Sith assassin base speed (151) + speed from mods (100) * 1,25 = 314 starting speed
    Jawa Engineer base speed (153) + speed form mods (100) + droid speed bonus (50) = 303 starting speed.

Conclusion: it will be hard for JE to outspeed a sith squad.

Completely forgot about Zaul's speed boost. I guess I just haven't faced any SA's yet that's been faster than my JE. Good thing to keep in mind.

It's pretty frustrating. I used droids for a long time, they could even outspeed a fast Yoda under QGJ lead, until I faced sith assassin. Then I decided I would run a full sith squad myself. Let me know how you fare against other sith squads with your droid r2 combo! Maybe I'll switch back :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    Don't bother. The Maul meta is dead now that we'll be seeing R2 pop up in high tier arena teams knocking Maul down further than Rex triple cleanse teams did.
    My gosh this bandwagon nonsense

Lol hey R2 is a great toon. Just yesterday I took out a zaul team with GK and managed to beat them with my droid team taking out Nebit and using R2 in his place. Before then, I had never taken out a zaul team without losing any of my toons. Its not nonsense, its happening. You should adjust your team comp.

On offence, Maul is still superior. With sith assassin, they will go first. This is what makes them great, even without dodge.

I don't know about that. Base speed considering, JE and R2 are both faster than SA. Mod them to be quick enough and the entire droid team will attack before SA makes a move. R2 burns them, causing evasion down, and IG88 or HK can ability block the entire team. Once that ability block is on them, its over. Focus attacks on Zaul, and he'll be dead without ever making a move.

You know you have to multiply sith assassin her starting speed with 1,25 right? Because of the zMaul(L) bonus.

For example:
    Sith assassin base speed (151) + speed from mods (100) * 1,25 = 314 starting speed
    Jawa Engineer base speed (153) + speed form mods (100) + droid speed bonus (50) = 303 starting speed.

Conclusion: it will be hard for JE to outspeed a sith squad.
    Also this.

A fast SA (like mine) will always get the first go.

How fast is your sith assassin? Just curious o:)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].