SA?

Guys, I am with a question:
My team is:
Zaul (XI)
EP (XI)
Boba (XI)
Kylo (X)
DN (X)

My Boba has 9.2K of power and my SA has 5.5K. I am totally f2p, so I can't gear her so fast, is it worthy to replace Boba by SA. (considering the umbalance of power)
Tks :)

Replies

• Options
    Who is SA ?
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    power does not mean anything in this game except for when determining your GW nodes. SA speeds up your Sith. If you need speed, then she's your gal regardless of her power.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    Options
    I would only put her in the team at that power imbalance if you run Sith Trooper as well? Granted the Zmaul will give plenty of stealth and she can stealth herself too. Boba's ability blocks are invaluable in my quasi-sith team though, especially against Wiggs combos. I think other teams will target you on defense with that lower power rating, and I am not sure how AI plays with SA?

I run DN (L), Sidious, Vader, Sith Trooper, Boba...sometimes switch out trooper for Maul but my Maul has no zeta yet so can't lead with him.
  • Options
    Who is SA ?

Sith assassin
  • Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    I would only put her in the team at that power imbalance if you run Sith Trooper as well? Granted the Zmaul will give plenty of stealth and she can stealth herself too. Boba's ability blocks are invaluable in my quasi-sith team though, especially against Wiggs combos. I think other teams will target you on defense with that lower power rating, and I am not sure how AI plays with SA?

I run DN (L), Sidious, Vader, Sith Trooper, Boba...sometimes switch out trooper for Maul but my Maul has no zeta yet so can't lead with him.

So, I shall oscilate both? I think that I didn't get your point :/
  • Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    power does not mean anything in this game except for when determining your GW nodes. SA speeds up your Sith. If you need speed, then she's your gal regardless of her power.

Tks
  • Options
    It depends on how fast you can make her. If you can get the first turn moves then yes, it's prob worth it
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about Boba ability block... that's old news now with DN to do the job even more effectively
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "Do what your heart tells you."

You could try switching and see if the competition takes you down further or if it gives you what you need to break through. Like others have said, only if you need a speed edge. Gearing is the real grind, so it's good you have your goals planned out.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Tks for the tips people, I'll test her in some matches.
  • Options
    :)
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi,

SA main here w/ rank 1 daily.

Power is a bloated stat, judging a team based on power is unwise. What you need in this game is primarily speed, and SA happens to be fast and easy to make fast. If you are able to make her fast and go 1st or 2nd before the enemy team (especially paired with Trooper) then she will be a fantastic asset and a strong force in a sith team.

If you cannot do this and she is slow, then do not use her as it will be a waste of time.

Also the lack of a taunting tank is disturbing. You might want to invest in STrooper (although, even then, you'd still require speed mods for SA to give him his almost-pre-battle taunt. The two of them work very well together.)

TLDR: If you can make SA fast, get her. If not, wait.
  • Options
    Hi,

SA main here w/ rank 1 daily.

Power is a bloated stat, judging a team based on power is unwise. What you need in this game is primarily speed, and SA happens to be fast and easy to make fast. If you are able to make her fast and go 1st or 2nd before the enemy team (especially paired with Trooper) then she will be a fantastic asset and a strong force in a sith team.

If you cannot do this and she is slow, then do not use her as it will be a waste of time.

Also the lack of a taunting tack is disturbing. You might want to invest in STrooper (although, even then, you'd still require speed mods for SA to give him his almost-pre-battle taunt)

TLDR: If you can make SA fast, get her. If not, wait.

Tks bro, I think that she will possibly reach the right speed, swapping some mods.