Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• Options
    Hey all, nice to see everyone on my shard chat
  • Options
    Hi @Darth_Nihilus! Is your in-game name DarthNihilus713? Glad to have another shard mate join the chat :smile:

What time is your payout?
  • Options
    Yes Sir thats me(: glad to meet people on my shard man some of yall st hans give me problems! Lol Good teams though (: , payout time is 7pm CDT
  • Options
    Nice to meet you mate. Welcome.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Darth_Nihilus Hey there, nice to meet you. Nice team, especially for using a non-meta character like Savage.
    Post edited by Iffy on
  • Options
    Iffy wrote: »
    @Darth_Nihilus Hey there, nice to meet you. Nice team, especially for using a non-meta character like Savage.

Hey Guys! Nice too meet yall as well (: Thanks! Its a really fun team to play with (: Savage Hits hard but hes an alright character in the game, I was gonna have an all sith Team but Sadly Sidious isnt as great. Atm Im gearing up tarkin & Stormtrooper so ill try them out with vader & palp once there gear 9 or 10 (:
  • Options
    Nice! I'd love to try an Empire team as well but I'm afraid of my ranks sinking like a rock overnight lol.
  • Darth_Nihilus
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Haha yeah im pretty sure i would be a target once i put them in but hey doesnt hurt to try! Lol
  • Options

Hey Guys! Nice too meet yall as well (: Thanks! Its a really fun team to play with (: Savage Hits hard but hes an alright character in the game, I was gonna have an all sith Team but Sadly Sidious isnt as great. Atm Im gearing up tarkin & Stormtrooper so ill try them out with vader & palp once there gear 9 or 10 (:

Nice idea. Savage I loved early game. I can honestly say he is my Omega regret. I've ran him in GW with my EP lead, Vader, Maul, and RG it works nice, however I've swapped him for Lumi as she hits solid and that heal.
  • Options
    Haha yeah im pretty sure i would be a target once i put them in but hey doesnt hurt to try! Lol

One of my guild mates on the shard popped in a Tarkin. He, like Maul, could be great on an EP lead, however the terrible speed atop the weak HP/protection make him non viable. I tried my Maul in arena the other night. He destroyed Ani and Q in his 1 turn, but was so slow that was all he did, albiet it was a kill shott of 16k on Q and a 23k beast hit on Ani to take him way down. On D though he'd do nothing. Dump a ton of speed in you are still lucky to see 160's,lol. I could get him to like 190 but that would hurt so many others,lol.
  • Options

That's true, best of luck to you in the arena.
    One of my guild mates on the shard popped in a Tarkin. He, like Maul, could be great on an EP lead, however the terrible speed atop the weak HP/protection make him non viable. I tried my Maul in arena the other night. He destroyed Ani and Q in his 1 turn, but was so slow that was all he did, albiet it was a kill shott of 16k on Q and a 23k beast hit on Ani to take him way down. On D though he'd do nothing. Dump a ton of speed in you are still lucky to see 160's,lol. I could get him to like 190 but that would hurt so many others,lol.

Speaking of Tarkin, how do you feel about using him as the leader so that my Palpatine can outspeed the enemy STH? Currently my Palp has 195 speed, while my STH is rather slow at 161 (still farming speed mods for him atm)

Oh wow that's some nice damage from Maul.
  • Options

Speaking of Tarkin, how do you feel about using him as the leader so that my Palpatine can outspeed the enemy STH? Currently my Palp has 195 speed, while my STH is rather slow at 161 (still farming speed mods for him atm)

195+28 does not outspeed my STH, but it is not a bad idea.
  • Options

195+28 does not outspeed my STH, but it is not a bad idea.

Ah ok, thanks.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    What do you guys think of Tie Pilot and Shoretrooper? I will definitely get Tie Pilot when he becomes farmable just because his skill set looks so good.
  • Options
    What do you guys think of Tie Pilot and Shoretrooper? I will definitely get Tie Pilot when he becomes farmable just because his skill set looks so good.

They seem decent, very decent. I look forward to getting them and adding them to the army.
  • Options

Looking forward for them both, i Recently got Vader to 6*, Probably would do Ep (L) Vader, Tie Pilot, Shoretropper Rg.
  • Options

Looking forward for them both, i Recently got Vader to 6*, Probably would do Ep (L) Vader, Tie Pilot, Shoretropper Rg.

That is my thinking too. My Vader is so close to 7* Though I'm still determined to get Maul viable,lol.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    They seem decent, very decent. I look forward to getting them and adding them to the army.

Awesome, I might do the same team as you Darth, except with Veers instead of RG.
  • Options
    I recently maxed out Stormtrooper to gear 10, as i look at it now he was a waste. Lol but im still working towards tarkin for gear 10, hes only at 9
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    That's a shame to hear since I'm in the process of farming him. Is it because his endurance and damage is too low? (Probably will still give him a try lol) Hope Tarkin will serve you better.
  • Options
    His damage is eh. Its like a 50/50 Good or bad, i have his basic maxed & there are times he would hit up to 12k damage, or end up only doing 1-3k damage.
    But hes low at speed, tenacity, armor, hp. I would say those are his cons.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    I see, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Welcome shard mates! I'm MT in Denver. I'll avoid you all during your payouts. Looking forward to the lvl increase this week.
  • Options
    Dub we don't make friends here!
  • Options
    Their compassion will be their undoing!
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    : (

@ADubby Thanks, same here, your team is very tough to defeat for me.

• Options
    Hello all!
    I'm OhBoy on the server. Please add my payout time which is currently 7pm CST. I'm on Daylight savings time so next month it will move to 6pm towards the end of November I believe. Nice to meet everyone. I will respect your payout times and try to avoid if at all possible.
    I'll go ahead and apologize too if I gave anyone a hard time already! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Welcome @Ohboy! Did you join the forums to join the party?? Good to hear form another long-timer.
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @Ohboy nice to meet you and know your payout time. I apologize if I had attacked you and messed up your payout.
  • Options
    Ohboy wrote: »
    Hello all!
    I'm OhBoy on the server. Please add my payout time which is currently 7pm CST. I'm on Daylight savings time so next month it will move to 6pm towards the end of November I believe. Nice to meet everyone. I will respect your payout times and try to avoid if at all possible.
    I'll go ahead and apologize too if I gave anyone a hard time already! :dizzy:

Nice to meet you mate.CST you will be fighting Kyp and Kath.