Baze Zeta Ideas

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I mean listen to this
    Option 1: For Jedha(zeta) : Whenever Baze Malbus taunts, he regains 50% protection and gains defense up for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to instead regain 80% protection and gain defense up and offense up for 3 turns
    Holy shee.

Like even if you wanted to buff the best tank in game, would you truly go this far? Has all sense of fairness been thrown out the window?

Chaze do have counters. I read that Asajj makes them her beeetches :). And if you ad TFP.for his tenacity down, B2 for his dispel and B2 for his Execute you will take first place guaranted. Since they are so much counters.
    ...so you think that adding this to the game would be fair? -- v
    Option 1: For Jedha(zeta) : Whenever Baze Malbus taunts, he regains 50% protection and gains defense up for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to instead regain 80% protection and gain defense up and offense up for 3 turns

Off course it would be fair. It does not matter how strong a toon is as long taht he has counters.
    Quoting this so you can never edit it.
    I mean listen to this
    Holy shee.

Like even if you wanted to buff the best tank in game, would you truly go this far? Has all sense of fairness been thrown out the window?

Chaze do have counters. I read that Asajj makes them her beeetches :). And if you ad TFP.for his tenacity down, B2 for his dispel and B2 for his Execute you will take first place guaranted. Since they are so much counters.

Put in geo spy for the fifth spot and you'll be pretty much unstoppable

Exactly. Hmm I wonder why I don't see this comp more in arena, I think that people need to be told more about this counters. It's our moral duty to open their eyes.
    Your sarcasm detector is apparently off.

I think yours is off to :)
  • Options
    I mean listen to this
    Holy shee.

Off course it would be fair. It does not matter how strong a toon is as long taht he has counters.
    I mean listen to this
    Holy shee.

Exactly. Hmm I wonder why I don't see this comp more in arena, I think that people need to be told more about this counters. It's our moral duty to open their eyes.

I think the posts you're responding to are pretty saracastic too...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Can't tell if...
    3alrtxpropx6.gif
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Baze Malbus gains Taunt and Retribution at the start of the encounter, when an enemy is defeated and when Chirrut Imwe falls below 100% health. If the enemy team has more speed and moves first, it's affected by "You no hurt Chirrut" debuff, granting them attack block and ability block for 10 turns. If Chirrut Imwe is present, then he doubles that debuff to last 20 turns. If your team moves first, enemy team is stunned for 5 turns and Baze gets "Call Nihilus - dude, borrow Annihilate" ability that instantly kills all enemies. This ability cannot be dodged or evaded.

I think that would be fair.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Theophany wrote: »
    They should give bobas "execute" ability a zeta.
    Starts on a 5 turn cooldown and when used it insta kills and is unavoidable

This I like. Although it would take away his dispelling capabilities that come in handy in a pinch.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Theophany wrote: »
    They should give bobas "execute" ability a zeta.
    Starts on a 5 turn cooldown and when used it insta kills and is unavoidable

Chances of boba lasting 5 turns isn't really proficient as a zeta.

I think if they added this to your ability it would be perfect.

- upon revive execute is instantly able to be used this effect can only be used once per battle
  • Options
    I think either option would be a great idea!
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    IMO, Baze does not need a zeta. He's part of the most formidable combo in the game. There are plenty of other toons that could benefit from a zeta and perhaps encourage people to use someone other than Chaze in arena.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    I mean listen to this
    Holy shee.

I mean listen to this
    Holy shee.

I think the posts you're responding to are pretty saracastic too...
    He got me, hands down. I admit defeat.
  • Options
    Lol, only that
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I will tell all of you the overwhelming difference between elite and average Joe. Elite can always beat chaze, average Joe's get stomped. Average Joe's are far more prevalent then the top one percent in the game. That is why the frustration is at a boiling point for them. Making them stronger will just bring in more of the Joe's to start threads about them.

The real power of their overpowered combination is not for the top, but for the average players. Many people in this forum do not get the gist of this, and I believe this situation is where the controversy is located.
  • Options
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • Options
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    I will tell all of you the overwhelming difference between elite and average Joe. Elite can always beat chaze, average Joe's get stomped. Average Joe's are far more prevalent then the top one percent in the game. That is why the frustration is at a boiling point for them. Making them stronger will just bring in more of the Joe's to start threads about them.

The real power of their overpowered combination is not for the top, but for the average players. Many people in this forum do not get the gist of this, and I believe this situation is where the controversy is located.

They have already been made stronger just by adding R2.
  • Options
    Speaking of GK Zeta, it would be nice if his Leader ability was worthy. Nobody will ever run Clones in Arena, since everyone would just stick in Zarriss. And as for putting Jedis under him, choosing him over QGJ lead is worthless at best.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • AndrewIss
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    IMO, Baze does not need a zeta. He's part of the most overdesigned combo in the game. There are plenty of other toons that could benefit from a zeta and perhaps encourage people to use someone other than Chaze in arena.

FYP
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Jacman11 wrote: »
    Option 1: For Jedha(zeta) : Whenever Baze Malbus taunts, he regains 50% protection and gains defense up for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to instead regain 80% protection and gain defense up and offense up for 3 turns.

Because he's so squishy right.

Baze will probably never get a Zeta. There are dozens of characters who qualify and are waaaaay worse than him.
  • Options
    Zeta idea for Baze: removes character from game
  • Options
    Zeta idea for Baze: removes character from game

I must really speed up the farming of my zetas then :)
  • Options
    Gosh, this thread is going out of hand. Why does everyone wish to nerf chaze everywhere? Just get your Chaze and get done with it. Chirrut took TONS of stormtroopers out by himself, and Baze went psycho and killed tons of deathtroopers after Chirrut dies.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Gosh, this thread is going out of hand. Why does everyone wish to nerf chaze everywhere? Just get your Chaze and get done with it. Chirrut took TONS of stormtroopers out by himself, and Baze went psycho and killed tons of deathtroopers after Chirrut dies.

This game is not Canon.
    We want Chaze nerfed because they are a toxic duo with overloaded kits.

When 2 Rogue One characters can be added to a ZMaul Sith team (a team which has the ABSOLUTELY BEST TEAM SYNERGY ATM) with success, it means there's something wrong.
  • Options
    Waez wrote: »

This game is not Canon.

When 2 Rogue One characters can be added to a ZMaul Sith team (a team which has the ABSOLUTELY BEST TEAM SYNERGY ATM) with success, it means there's something wrong.

Have you seen a full R1 team? They can roflstomp Zaul any day.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Just get your Chaze and get done with it.

*"buy"
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options

This game is not Canon.

That's not the point. Did you even read my post?

ZMaul has the best and most powerful team synergy. And yet, one of the best strategy is to pair 3 Siths with Chaze, even though they don't benefit from ZMaul's leadership. That's how good they are.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Just get your Chaze and get done with it.

*"buy"

Baze can be farmed through shipments/LS9-C. I had him from 5* to 6* for free.
    Chirrut is in fleet shipments.
    If you haven't bought crystals despite crystal sale... I really have nothing to say.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

This game is not Canon.

ZMaul has the best and most powerful team synergy. And yet, one of the best strategy is to pair 3 Siths with Chaze, even though they don't benefit from ZMaul's leadership. That's how good they are.

While y'all are at it, ask for a nerf of Zylo, Nilly, and Zavage. They can easily take out Chaze single handily.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

This game is not Canon.

While y'all are at it, ask for a nerf of Zylo, Nilly, and Zavage. They can easily take out Chaze single handily.

exactly.
    People cry nerf on everything from Luminara to Chaze, because their droids can't beat everyone anymore.