Upcoming 5/25 Mystery Event

I just checked the events page and noticed there was an event coming up on May 25th but it didn't have any info or details listed. Any idea what this might be?

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Per patch notes.

"Bonus Reward Events: Support for limited time events that add bonus rewards for particular Battles or Tables. The first of these new Bonus Reward Events will launch later this month.
    When these events are active, a player will see:
    A button on the Cantina Home screen highlighting the event and providing additional details when tapping.
    Badging on the tables affected.
    Indication on the Battles affected."

Most likely these are just rotating double drops.
  • Options
    Hmm interesting. From reading that I almost get a sense that it will be something similar to guild activity challenges. Like one day it's do x amount of hard battles, then it's X amount of LS battles, etc.
  • Options
    I've wondered too and also suppose it's probably the Start of these new bonus reward events.

But why do we even have an events page if it keeps running out-of-date and doesn't reveal any details?
    It's just a schedule for about one half of the omega battles, isn't it?
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Options
    There was a podcast interview recently where they said it may address the gear crunch
  • Gucci
    178 posts Member
    Options
    I think it will be the 12 days of spring pack again possibly. I asked about this event at beginning of month and moderator closed post and sent link to schedule with that marked. But no further follow up conformation. Maybe he was just picking on me like usual though:)
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    There was a podcast interview recently where they said it may address the gear crunch

That would be a welcomed occurrence.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options

Probably through double drops.

Double of crap drop rates are still crap. Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Don't think double drops once a month or so will help.
    Gear heist - same scoundrels as training droids and credits.
    Once level cap and gear level is raised, make those 3 heists weekly once you hit whatever level is max.
  • Options

What does this mean? Easier gear?
  • Options
    I've wondered too and also suppose it's probably the Start of these new bonus reward events.

But why do we even have an events page if it keeps running out-of-date and doesn't reveal any details?
    It's just a schedule for about one half of the omega battles, isn't it?

Nah bro
    If you check in on it weekly it gets updated every week or two. It tells us stuff like the Phoenix squad events, yoda palp, omegas, assault battles, sometimes credit heist, etc
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    It's only been updated once a month the last 2-3 months
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

tumblr_oair5lQEpK1rlheeoo1_400.gif

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Are... are those dinosaurs?
  • Options
    I just checked the events page and noticed there was an event coming up on May 25th but it didn't have any info or details listed. Any idea what this might be?

Everything you need to know is here in this thread:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1052945/#Comment_1052945

(In my post there, I put timeframes to listen to in the audio interview.)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Are... are those dinosaurs?
    They could be an artist's version of a vornskr.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.