Weak Imp tie fighter winning the game...

You cannot be serious ...

A Tie fighter pilot, 2 star, with Gear 6 on him - has the nerve to DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE 5 attacks against Gear 10s, 9s, and 8s, 5 star ships.

The Dodge on him is 7.42% and yet 5 ATTACKS IN A ROW AND I CAN'T HIT HIM?

GET REAL - CHANGE IT NOW. All this work I've put into my ships, only to lose the fight because they can't hit a low geared Tie Fighter.

DOES MY FO TIE FIGHTER HAVE DODGE? NO, HE HAS A WEAK SHIELD. THANKS A LOT

Replies

• Options
    I hate TP too lol, I usually save him for last.. I don't even expect to him him though.. I just kill everyone else
  • StupidRiggedTrash
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nevermind - I forgot - the enemy pilots are bugged - they show your pilot levels instead. Try fixing that, please.

The enemy Imp tie pilot is G8, 7*, according to his heroes list
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    My g11 7* tie has 43% dodge, he goes off sometimes, other times he goes down quickly. Rng. Save the tie for last or use unavoidable moves like Poe's special or Vaders basic
  • Options
    But let's lose the fight irregardless because YOUR TARGET LOCKS DON'T WORK BUT THE AI WILL ALWAYS HIT IT.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Just relax a little. Unless you're saying you are losing the majority of your fights to Tie Fighter, this is a non issue. TBH, most of the time, taking him down just requires some strategy like mentioned above...leave him for last. Or if you use Ackbar capitol ship, target Tie on assist attacks to up your chances of hitting him. Also, if you have Advanced Tie, he can't miss. GL.
  • Options
    Yeah, dodge is one of the most frustrating things to lose to. Thankfully, I have Advanced TIE now, so I can take out regular TIEs pretty easily.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Poe is the obvious counter.

He goes faster and his crew ability cannot miss and automatically crits TIE fighter for the strongest single damage ability in the game (I think it is still the highest damage without any setup required)

But yeah, target lock failures make me cry. I'm not complaining about them though, there are 3 undesirable target locks (Fives, Bistan, Vader), and I still need to get one of those setup.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I share the frustration of feeling like the dodge is ridiculous. As @TZangetsu14 said, I usually save him for last.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    I'm tired of ships in general-Asohka dodges alot too,my gear 11-6* Biggs ship gets pounded no matter how many TLs i have while itll take 2 rounds to take out the computer biggs,the computer always had buffs to wack you w/ Akbars 2nd ability.Ive been struggling ever since the update,it's worse than ever on my shard.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    They do have the Dodge buff, so it should be a little harder. It's just that some fights they dodge a LOT. It's not every fight. But sometimes....... (throws phone into pillow).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • osamamatix
    158 posts Member
    Options
    ha yeah, just had a fight. tie fighter was last ship left i had full team and hadnt used reinforcements so was already well and truely game over, and he dodged 7 attacks in a row!! allowing his capital ship to get 2 turns in which allowed for his last reinforcement 5s
    won the game easily but just dragged the round out annoyingly. but yeah i always leave him for last cause hes annoying. its always game over by time i get to him so doesnt effect the outcome but just draaaaaags out the game.
    should have a button that lights up you can press to instant win when only ship enemy has left is tie fighter and the match is already decided haha
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Tie fighter is not a game changer, FOTF is. Leave Tie fighter till last, but ignore FOTF at your peril