Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Currently we have 30 members, 29mil GP, running HRancor, and should be running HAAT in few months. 13 - 14 stars on TB. We are an easy going, active guild, no third party chat required. We do have a 24 hr 0 damage rule on the Hrancor. Free for all on the normal AAT.
    Ally Code 798-273-256 or 631-917-322

Raid Time 7:30 PST
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    My two guilds are recruiting! Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke and Strong With Force. The former is 41* / 38* ls/ds tb. The latter is 33*/ 28* ls/ds tb.

That's all well and good, but in reality what you want is a fun active group to hang out with and that's who we are. If you're active and dedicated, pm me here or message snake5277 on line, or hit me up on discord at snake#7187.

We'll chat and find you a spot! =)
  • rmbpac1
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    We are a new, but strong guild, currently with 16.2 million GP with 10 members. We are HPIT capable with multiple players able to solo. Need more members, but soon able to HAAT. We are recruiting for members that primarily want to have fun, in a relaxed atmosphere, but that play regularly. We communicate by discord, but it is NOT a requirement. We are a "play as you're able" guild, but our members are all active with daily play, unless life calls. 600 raid tickets are recommended, so we can raid, but not required.

If you're looking for a guild where all members participate equally in decision making and seek fun in the game and in having lively conversations with guildmates from all over the world, give us a shout. Reach out to me on Discord or ally request:
    Ally code: 388-973-246
    Discord:Pupe on yu#8235
    Post edited by rmbpac1 on
  • Guild name: RedHawkz

16 mil GP, 30 members. We've got a solid core of about 15 level 85 members around 1 mil GP, plus a few lower level members, but have had some problems with inactive members and are looking to get another 10-15 active members above level 65 so we can participate in the territory wars.

No set time for raids; there are no requirements for tickets per day so when we do them is a bit random. We do normal tank raids and tier 6 pit raids. We currently can get 11 stars in the territory battles.

We don't have any solid requirements for participation, but we will remove members that are inactive for more than a week or two.

Please send me an ally request or direct message if interested.

Ally code: 333-363-585
  • y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    Hi,

We have a recently started a new guild called xXThoseLeftBehindXx after our previous one disappeared into the night.

We’re looking for players of any level so newbies and veterans welcome.

The only rule we currently have is the 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids.

Casual players also welcome. We only ask that you try and earn a few tickets each day.

The makeup of the roster will determine what raids we start and always happy to take votes on what we should start next.

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • All In Stride
    Hi, We are currently looking for some active players to help our good Guild become a great Guild!!! We have 31mililion GP and looking at running terrortory Wars and Heroic Tank!

About us:

Territory Wars: We need 25 to start the event and for the 1st battle we had 32 with an "Active Guild GP" of just over 27 million so we was less than 3 million away from the Zeta rewards!
    Heroic Rancor Raid: > There are a few in our Guild who can solo the Rancor so the ONLY rule we have is to keep your damage between 500-600k so as to allow more to take part!!! A few of us already have a 7 star Han Solo!

Normal Tank Raid: Just over 1 day!!!

Heroic Tank Raid: We are very close to taking on the Heroic Tank and that is what we need you for!!!

Heroic Rancor Time: When we get the tickets we start it, however we try not to run it the same time as the Tank to make sure the game is not a burden to you!

Normal Tank Start Time: As soon as tickets are available (No wait time, free game)

Requirements:
    We use the Guild chat but we would prefer it if you could download Line (a free messaging app) and search for Phire, Ironcross or willy2willy (display name is Bear Willz)
    Ideally looking for stronger players to join but we are currently open to anyone as long as they are active and willing to put in the work to improve themselves and the guild.
    Activity is our number one requirement however we understand that sometimes you might have no service due to vacations etc but don't let it be more than 30 days absent from the game!
    Level 80+: However if you are lower than 80 but willing to be part of guild we can make exceptions.

Leadership:

Guild Leader : Willy
    Officers: Phire, Ironcross

Contact us:

Please feel free to contact me through message on here with any questions or try the Line app as mentioned above!

Search for us under the "Advance Search" in the guild section and type in All In Stride you can join from there! If we are full then please try and contact us via the above ways!
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 75) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle and Territory War.
    We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank.

If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Holy Wars Messengers
    Hi, We are currently looking for some active players to help continue growth for our Guild. We have almost 36 million GP, run Heroic Pit, and are striving to get to HAAT. Looking for others interested in TB and TW.

About us:

Territory Wars: We need 25 to start the event and for the 1st battle we had 31 with an "Active Guild GP" of just over 27 million so we were less than 3 million away from the Zeta rewards!

TB LS : average about 10-13 stars. Will be higher now that we've recently added 5-6 more players.

Heroic Rancor Raid: 24hr 0 damage register for level 81+. Level 80 and below go ffa from the start. Launched at 8pm EST

Normal Tank Raid: launched when tickets are available. FFA immediately.

Requirements:
    Lvl 65+
    500 tickets
    Follow along for the Daily activities.
    We use the Guild chat but we require you to download Line (a free messaging app) and search for bw3cmart08.
    Ideally looking for active players to join that have at least one 7 star toon to get rewards for HPit. Preferred to have at least 500k GP. Need to be interested in participating in TB and TW. As long as you contribute a team for defense or for the attack, you're good to go!
    Activity is our number one requirement however we understand that sometimes you might have no service due to vacations etc but don't let it be more than 1 week.

We have a sister guild that you can be promoted to that runs HAAT, Hpit, and averages 30+ stars four LS TB.

Guild Leader : XLSport

Contact us:

Please feel free to contact me through Line app as mentioned above (bw3cmart08) or with an ally request.
    Ally code : 565-712-918 BW3Cmart
  • TempleOfPoon is a casual/competitive guild, in which your playstyle is up to you just help out where you can and be over level 40+. We will be running tiers based off of which everyone needs not just the need of an individual.
    Come join us and have some fun.
  • GiD Lone Starr

We’re a new guild within the GiD community and we’re recruiting experienced players with approximately 1.4m GP that know what to do and Get’R Done. We don’t micromanage or hold hands here. Also, we do have a 0 tolerance for drama! What we require:
    1) Ability to have fun
    2)600 preferred (but won’t boot you due to real life constraints. As long as you get close!)
    3)participation in TB and TW

Do you think you can manage that? Then come join and have fun by hitting the GiD community discord: https://discord.gg/bRG4nJ6

May the Schwartz be with you!
  • Die Gilde Knüppeltruppe Dagobah sucht nach neue Mitstreiter!

Nabend Leute wir suchen nach drei weiteren Mitspieler, wir sind eine aktive Gilde!

Keine Bilder und keine Werbung im Fernsehen genau wie 5.0!

Unsere GM ist bei 61 Millionen und weiter steigend!

Was wir bieten:

3 x Heroic Rancor die Woche(Mo, Do, Sa)
    mindestens 2 AAT (abhängig wann es sich ohne Ticketverlust rentiert
    mindestens 26 Sterne im Helle Seite TB und über 20 Sterne im Dunkle Seite TB

Wonach wir suchen:

Aktive Spieler!
    Line App zur Kommunikation
    Mindestens 1Millionen GP

-Platoon Einheiten sind kein Muss aber natürlich gerne gesehen.

Bei weitere Fragen schickt mir einfach eine Nachricht hier oder über Line (ID: kantholz90)

Grüße

Das Kantholz
  • Maestri della Forza

Siamo una gilda italiana con 30 player attivi, il gruppo è il nostro credo, cerchiamo giocatori che vogliano crescere e guadagnarsi il loro posto in un team unito che si impegna per crescere e migliorare giorno per giorno. Se siete italiani e volete diventare parte di qualcosa di grande contattateci!
    I nostri numeri:
    40M PG
    Rancor 7 organizzato con rotazione a podio per tutti i player
    AAT farm e HAAT in preparazione
    TB 20 star
    Guild War organizzate
    Le nostre richieste:
    Partecipazione & voglia di divertirsi
    Telegram
    700k PG
    600 tagliandi al giorno
    I nostri contatti telegram:
    CondrakeCraterlast
    Si_Fu

• New Temple Guard

We are a 10 million GP Guild in the process of a rebuild and have enough open slots to accommodate players (or a smaller guild) who want to part of a friendly guild and make progress, no 3rd Party chat required, no strict ticket requirements. We don't have any set raid times but look to start a raid whenever we have tickets and it is FFA from the start.

Mainly UK players, guild reset is 5.30 GMT

Currently:

Tier VI Pit / NAAT
    8/9 stars in TB

Aims:

Heroic Pit (we are quite a way off HAAT)
    Participate in Territory War
    Reach 13/15 Stars in TB

Feel free to DM me on here with any questions you may have.
  • 2zrm1is.jpg

ANZGC is recruiting players of all levels.

Australia, New Zealand, and Asian times (~GMT + 10)

Use of discord strongly encouraged.

HAAT rewards for everyone.

Please contact me for more information.

Discord: rosshorne#2714
    Line: rosshorne
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active.
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • BeepBeepImaJeep
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Greetings from Canada Rebels,

We are currently looking for active players to help grow our player base [39/50] and keep our growing community active.
    About Us

Heroic Rancor: 2 times a week, once for west coast NA and once for east coast NA. 0 damage rule for the first 24 hours.

Normal Tank Raid: Once a week, don't phase skip.

Guild Reset: 6:30 EST

We are always trying to make a community as much as a competitive guild. Looking to move forward with Territory Battles and Wars, along side planning for another hAAT attempt in the future.

https://swgoh.gg/g/28163/canada-rebels/
    Requirements:
    • Level 65+
    • Heroic Pit: 24 hours 0 damage
    • Don't be rude
    • Discord is recommended but not required
    Contact Us:

Feel free to message me on here or request and invite through the game!

Have a good day eh.
    Post edited by BeepBeepImaJeep on
  • Lazy Lightsabers is looking for a several active players to fill our ranks. We are a mature group supportive of each other and donate frequently. We would prefer levels 80+ but will make an exception if you are active and show progress. We are mostly F2P with a couple folks who spend money. All activities are central time US.

We run HRancor on Tuesday night 7:00 PM.
    We run nAAT once per week.
    Our guild power is 25 million.

Rules: Inactive over 7 days gets booted, Line for guild chat required, 24 hour zero damage for HRancor Be active everyday but we are not booting people for not producing their daily 600

Reply to this post or send ally request to WaMila 531-487-367, JobiWanKenobi 525-857-755
  • Hello players! LØFÂ ACADEMY is recruiting new players! Part of the LØFÂ ÂLLIANCE, full of the most supportive and knowledgeable players I’ve come across, the Academy aims to help new players work on their teams, learn the ins and outs of this massive universe, and work towards becoming TW/TB/Heroic raid ready. Join us and work together to have fun and kick ****! If you’re interested, PM me on FB, LINE, or Discord!

requirements are short and sweet:
    minimum 200k GP
    450 tickets per day
    discord chat required
    swgoh.gg account required

Raids:
    Raids will be 1 alternating T5/T6 during the week and hpit on the weekends.
    Raids are 0 damage until 5pm PST/8pm EST.
    Bonus pit and nAAT raids will be started when possible.

LØFÂ Reservoir Dogs & Academy Recruiting Officer
    eejaydee 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
    Discord: eejaydee#8969
  • We are fear the Hunters, a Heroic Pit / nAAT guild getting very close to being hAAT ready. our next attempt (and definitely the one that makes it) will be in a couple of days.

We're 62 mil GP.

Currently looking for a level 85 player to fill up a spot that opened due to an inactive player.

We launch 3 heroic pits and 2-3 AAT a week. there's a 24 hour 0 damage period for the rancor and FFA for the nAAT.

In terms of the heroic pit raid, it usually flies by in 10 or 15 minutes depending on the people playing at the kill time. We do one when tickets allow it with a 24h 0 damage. The nAAT (hopefully soon to be hAAT) also has 24h 0 damage and flies by in a couple of hours.

We have members mostly in America and Europe, and launch times are convenient for people in or around such places.

We have both heavy hitters and F2P players. Getting 600 daily tickets it's not enforced, although most of us get them or come close to.

We're getting 27 stars in TB.

Our communication is mostly by discord, although it's not a requirement and every important announcement is also posted in-game.

Add me in discord, line or in-game for an invite: -Discord: epalerafa#7106 -Line: epalerafa -Ally code: 417-475-617

Hope to hear back from you!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5345/fear-the-hunters/?stats=gp
  • Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 25/50. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 70-85 with a GP of 300,000+ but are flexible if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing HAAT as soon as possible. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. NAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. TB we will try to complete as much as possible on the first done and gauge our progress from there. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing HAAT regularly and is obtaining 30+ stars in TB and provide help whenever needed. If this sounds like it might be the place for you my ally code is 789-449-765 hope to hear from you soon. visit us on discord https://discord.gg/FBWKMan
  • Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 20/50. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 70-85 with a GP of 300,000+ but are flexible if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing hAAT as soon as possible. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. nAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. TB we will try to complete as much as possible on the first done and gauge our progress from there. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing 40+ stars on TB and provide help whenever needed. If this sounds like it might be the place for you then message me back or find me on discord my user name is 'wedge starcrod#9578' and my ally code is 789-449-765
  • Diditallforthewookie
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    New post with updates below.
    Post edited by Diditallforthewookie on
  • Greetings from Unparalleled Destruction,

We are currently looking for active players to help grow our player base [38/50] and keep our growing community active. 26mil GP

About Us
    Heroic Rancor: 2 times a week,. 0 damage rule for the first 24 hours.
    Normal Tank Raid: Once a week, don't phase skip.

We are always trying to make a community as much as a competitive guild. Looking to move forward with Territory Battles and Wars, along side planning for another hAAT attempt in the future.

Requirements:
    Level 80+
    Heroic Pit: 24 hours 0 damage
    Don't be rude
    Discord is required
    Contact Us:
    Feel free to message me on here or discord @CelticxSwagg1023#5890
    Have a good day
  • chewnasty0996
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    JOIN US!!!

Guild Name: Order of Faded Ruin
    Leader's Ally Code: 126-622-499
    Leader's Discord: Chewnasty?#9162

Great "core" group of members. We are looking to make room (cut some dead weight) and ADD some active members!

Some basic info:
    - Guild GP: 45+ mil
    - Heroic Rancor raid: 2-3 X per week (just instituted 24 hour zero damage)
    - Tank raid 6*: 2 X per week (hoping to get to HAAT - with a little help from a friend)
    - Territory Wars: Looking to boost activity. Ran 32/50 members and were victorious in our last war (very focused group and great team ethic).
    - Using Discord for those that choose for outside guild chat.
    - Participation is watched closely for Territory Wars, last activity and Daily Raid points.

What we are looking for:
    - Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together.
    - Members willing to follow the Heroic Rancor raid (24 hour / zero damage expectation).
    - Daily players that pay attention to Guild Activities and earning daily raid points.
    - Level 85 (may make exceptions if you are close 82, 83, 84).
    Post edited by chewnasty0996 on
  • UCFJedi
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Based on the humble teachings of Lor San Tekka, Lyra Erso, Maz Kanata, and other members of the Church of the Force, we members of the Universal Church of the Force seek the wisdom that the Force can grant us, from all points of view and paths of life. Whether you are Jedi or Sith, Master or Apprentice, we are all Padawans in the eyes of the Force, seeking new truths and philosophies in this chaotic and ambivalent Galaxy of Heroes, Villains, and everyone in the middle.

The doors of the UCF are open to all, so come and join our guild: Universal Church ofthe Force

I am the founder, though that does not inherently declare me rightful leader.
    Find me via 454-474-239
    Or @UCFJedi

You may call me Kentobi the Jedi Minister

Welcome to the Universal Church of the Force.
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits. We are partly heroic. We run Heroic Pit but not heroic AAT yet. (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup we are already linked to a Heroic Guild for advancement)

Due to our current size and with Territory Wars we are requesting members that are at least lvl 65

LP Padawans League is an active guild currently working to getting people of all experience ready for end game content.
    We are a secondary guild for Lifetime Power heroic guild so we have lots of experience to draw from for advice.

We are an EST guild.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players. Lets face it in game chat just doesn't cut it for real communication in an active guild.
    - Currently no roster requirements, however having at least 1 7* character is recommended as we are running heroic pit raids. If you don't have a 7 star character that's fine we will help you get one quickly.
    - Currently we are asking that you at least contribute 300 tickets per day this requirement will increase ultimately to 600 so if you do 600 a day all the better. The more tickets that the guild can generate the more raids we can run and the more gear everyone has a chance to get.

Current Raid schedule:
    We are currently running one Heroic Rancor Pit raid every week but will change as tickets contribution and membership increases.
    We Currently have 40 active members and 24 mil GP we are completing Heroic Pit on our own. Which we run with a 24 hour zero damage run period to give everyone an opportunity to get on the board even if you only have one 7 star character.

We love to help out with questions and strategy and would love to have you join our guild family.

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back with only a few rules that are common to most guilds in the game.

PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • DyingSoul666
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    delete
  • We are the FNC Force Neutral Clan. We are now part of the growing SE Alliance. We are the training/building guild for our 88GP and 44GP companion guilds. We're looking for new, beginning accounts or any others (guilds included) that wish to join to build up in a HRancor/NAAT guild to progress players into HAAT guilds when ready. If interested PM here or on discord@ Wookie#7080. Ally code 322-743-253.
  • Prodicals.
    A fun and casual guild.

Tier 6 Rancor raid. 8.8 million guild gp. Looking for players of level 30+ so that we may play Territory Wars and Heroic Rancor. We ask that players complete the daily activities. We remove players if no activity after 2 weeks unless notified. We understand that life and wife takes precedence over this great game. We have 5 level 85 players. 19 active players. Most are from the U.S. some from Europe.

We communicate with game chat and by discord. Join by doing a guild search for Prodicals. Or contact us via discord. discord.gg/fr3hDRA

DragelOowa ally code 526-538-891