Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting 7 members to join our guild. We have 43 everyday active members and generate 20k tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and sre preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We kicked a few members gor inactivity due to Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Level 80+ Discord and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
    Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    Shreks Guild of Onion 49/50
    Photo%20Sep%2003%2C%203%2025%2048%20PM.png?dl=0

Galactic Power: 79,000,000

Top 100 in current Territory Battles
    Photo%20Sep%2003%2C%203%2024%2032%20PM.png?dl=0

We like toHave fun messing around in the arena
    Photo%20Sep%2003%2C%203%2027%2058%20PM.jpg?dl=0

We're looking for one more Hero.
    Us:Comprised almost entirely of Nov-Dec '15 players. Most of us have been together since the creation of Guilds. We play for fun, we laugh hard, and give eachother a hard time for making silly moves with our toons. I have a L85 gXI Asajj with BOTH Zeta's on her. I'll never hear the end of it.
    We get our 600/600 daily
    We do only Heroic Raids (9-10 HAAT/month & 11-13 Rancor/month)
    We use the LINE app for communication.
    Central Time Zone. Guild reset is 7:30pm EST 4:30pm PST
    Raids are launched at Guild reset EVERY TIME
    You:
    You are in a North American Time Zone, or are on a schedule that works well with our structure
    You get 600/600 daily
    Have a SWGOH.GG profile
    Use LINE, or have no issue downloading a free app, and then using it
    Your Galactic Power is near 2,000,000 *deal breaker*
    Your account hasn't been banned for "creative use" silly Android users
    More Info:
    Guild Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/6103/shreks-guild-of-onion/
    My Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/parzival/

Send me a Note on Line if you would like to be considered. My Line Id: player1ready
  • Options
    Haat guild has two spots open ( potentially four). Guild has a GP over 85 million. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    Black Saber Tavern
    We are a guild of 37 members currently; mostly level 85s. We run heroic pits approx. 2 times a week. We are very close to Haat raids. We would like to be able to fill our spots so we can run these more often.
    We are a midcore guild. Mostly f2ps, but are very active and a few have been playing for quite some time. The leadership is PST but a lot of the members are EST so we do try to accommodate different time zones.
    Raid rules: Heroic rancor is a 24 hour no damage.
    Discord.
    Other than that, just be friendly.
    Hope you can join us!
  • Options
    Top 100 in TB(24*) although unranked in GP(81 mil GP)
    Our guild is very organized for TB. Officers are on top of everything. It shows when we can get 24* even though we have a lot less GP than other guilds.

We want new members to have at least 1.5 mil GP and ideally 3 strong LS squads to 6/6 every mission. HR soldier(5*)/ HR scout 6*/Captain Han Solo(priority farms)

We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere in general though(besides TB)with no rules on damage(except 24 hr 0 tap for both raids). We don't require screenshots/contributions. We do require 600 which is a MUST and be able to follow directions on discord for tb.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5 hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!
    We currently have around 7 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 7 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-HAAT on farm - We've all got our GKs now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-72M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.4M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Awakened: HAAT Guild now focusing on Territory Battles!

Awakened is Recruiting strong players!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

Who we are: Awakened is a very active, friendly, organized, and top ranked guild. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids on farm. We always achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day. We are currently strengthening our squads for Territory Battles! We strive to be a competitive guild and we improve every day! Our members are very nice and helpful!

As of 9/18/2017, Awakened has about 92,300,000 Guild GP and has acquired 37* in Territory Battles.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT (UTC -4 / UTC -5).

Raid times are on rotation for the following times: 10:00am EDT, 4:00pm EDT, and 11:10pm EDT. We do this so that all of our members have a chance to attack in a raid during a time that is convenient for them since we have members in different time zones from all around the world!
    Heroic Rancor and HAAT raid times alternate so the FFA attacks never start on the same day or time. We have a 24 hour, 0 damage rule. This allows our members to post 0 damage and still get rewards in case they cannot attack the raid during its start time.

Requirements for new members:
    • Must contribute 600 / 600 daily raid tickets every day so we achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day!
    • Must have a Discord account and a swgoh.gg account. No exceptions.
    • Must be level 85 with 45+ 7* characters and at least 25+ G10/G11 characters (Emphasis on Light Side).
    • 1,800,000 GP+ is required (Emphasis on character GP).
    • Must have a good amount of 6*/ 7* ships and a 6* Capital Ship required (Emphasis on Light Side Ships).
    • Must have Commander Luke Skywalker.
    • Must have 5* Captain Han Solo, 5* HR Soldier, and 6* HR Scout.
    • Must have or be close to having 6* Phoenix squad, and 7* Rouge One squad (Exceptions can be made if you have very strong roster).
    • Top 50 average arena rank or better is preferred, but not required.

If you meet these requirements (or very close to) and would like to be a part of Awakened, add me as a friend on Discord or send me a message on here!

Note: If we are currently full, don’t fret! We can add you to our waitlist until a spot opens up!

We will be adding new people during the days that there is no Territory Battles in progress.

Discord ID: Zeonix#6505
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • Options
    The Hype is Real is looking for a new member. We're seeking daily, active players that ares 70+ and generate 400 plus tickets a day (ideally 600). We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We got one slot open. We are currently run heroic Pit and will be attempting HAAT our first time Saturday morning. We're mostly level 85 members, a few 70's, and a very small minority of lower active level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets. We're on Central standard time (United States).

We have a 25 1/2 hour no damage cool down rule for heroic pit. We open it at 9pm EST the day after launch.

We don't have a lot of rules other than heroic pit cool down and generating at least 400 tickets daily... Also must be respectful and not instigate. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out if you're busy some days. If you're going to be inactive for whatever reason, just give us a heads up We all help each other out and have a friendly community. We use discord and in game chat.

PM me with your ally code and I'll invite you to guild.
  • Options
    HEY. GUYS

UK Time Zone guild
    Heroic. Raids done regularly at 8am, 1pm & 8pm UK time

Top 100 in TB, 36 stars achieved.

Very proud of our guild! But need new additions now... need people who will join in all phases and contribute daily.

We have a mix of international players too, USA and China etc. Open to level 85 players with fairly decent rosters.. you don't have to be a big whale... you just have to be willing and engaging.

Many of the guys in the guild have been there since day 1!!

Contact me on here or on LINE (LINE ID: malsidious)

Be quick! We have a 24hr turn around!!
  • Options
    We currently have a few spots open so……

Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting two players Lvl 70+! We are currently farming Heroic Rancor so come get your Han Solo Shards! We are also building teams for HAAT and are very excited (and serious) about Territory Battles!

We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking for like-minded individuals to join with us for the growth and benefit of all! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 2 spots open!**

HOW TO JOIN US!

Guild Leader, CollinnOfENIGMA Ally Code: 412-724-126
    Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Currently, joining our Discord is requested strongly for keeping up on Announcements and raid communications.

Raids: We are farming Heroic Rancor and we also run Normal AAT raids immediately as tickets permit. All Raid launch times are Noon PST. We also have a 24/0 damage rule on all raids so that everyone may benefit!

Territory Battles: All TB strategy is coordinated in a separate channel in our Discord server and efforts are focused on getting the most out of TB possible, shards and currency both. We have also added an additional officer to help with the extra leadership load TB has added!

We want everyone to succeed and are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all members.
    SO, come and join now!
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family….
    And as always…
    2bRtfrK.jpg
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 9 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 9 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Outcast Heroes, part of the Outcasts family of guilds are looking for players. 85m GP and 34 stars Acheived!!!
    If interested and have CLS, have CHS on farm then please message me on the LINE app if interested. My LINE ID is archer23890.

Please be reasonable on your GP score.
  • Options
    MalPetra wrote: »
    HEY. GUYS

UK Time Zone guild

Very proud of our guild! But need new additions now... need people who will join in all phases and contribute daily.

We have a mix of international players too, USA and China etc. Open to level 85 players with fairly decent rosters.. you don't have to be a big whale... you just have to be willing and engaging.

• Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team. Join us and get 33 stars this TB!

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-HAAT on farm - We've all got our GKs now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-75M guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.4M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout or weird toons like Lobot, Pao, Bodhi, Phoenix

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options

37 stars.

MalPetra wrote: »
    HEY. GUYS

UK Time Zone guild

• Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 1 open roster spot.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We have a Line channel going for all members, but it's mostly for fun. Still, it would be expected that you join in order to coordinate Territory Battles with us.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM so I can distinguish your request from the randos.

Ally Code: 312-212-822

(We are GMT -05:00.)
  • Options
    41* TARGET NEXT TB
    Global Force and Lunar Force are recruiting highly active players, minimum 1.8m GP. Please forward your swgoh.gg profile to:
    @Smokester on telegram
    DarthSmokester on line
    DarthSmokester #5392 on discord
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

Territory Battles we are at 37/45 stars with 90million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time into TB you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    Over 1.5 million galactic score
    6* Capital Ships and 7* ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Knights who say Utini

We recently had a guild leader who quit playing and did not promote a new leader. So we had to split the guild off. We were able to keep our core group of 20 ish players but we are looking to fill our ranks with active players.

We plan to run HPit raids so looking for people with at least 1 7 star character so that you can register for the raid. We are just looking for people who can contribute daily tickets. We use the standard 24 hour 0 damage rule for the rancor.

We run NATT as a FFA and restart it as it finishes.

Ally Code: 615-841-449
    Time zone: EST

• Options
    SithLivesMattered. We just finished TB at 37*. We only had 49 people in the guild when it started and made a few simple mistakes along the way. I can guarantee 41* next go around. If you're interested and have a 2.2mil GP roster, with Hoth Rebel scout/soldier ready to go contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598
  • Options
    We're looking for new guild members.
    Requirements
    - Discord
    - Player profile on https://swgoh.gg/
    - Can read and follow directions without issue.
    - 1.5Mil+ Galactic Power (We will accept people in the 1 to 1.5 range if they have Commander Luke/HRScout/HRSoldier)
    Contact me on Discord if you're interested at AaronBurrSir#4045
    =======
    Guild Info
    - We hit 33 stars in TB but are easily capable of hitting 36 stars. (about 4 people didn't pay attention and deployed to the wrong places)
    - We have HAAT/Rancor on farm. We use 24 hour zero reg for both since we finish the raids in like an hour and 15 minutes respectively.
    - Rancor at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST)
    - HAAT at 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST)
  • Options
    DeathStarDesigners Recruiting for TB!

10 Guilds, we will make room for you and replace slackers!
    Offering up to 20 spots in various guilds. In case your guild is disbanding and your top is looking for a new home this is your chance now!
    We might even merge internally next week and build more competitive and casual wings. Competitive means >1.5m GP.
    Join our Server or dm me. We still have a few hours to soak up little groups or to make room for some bigger groups perhaps. Also strong single players welcome!
    https://discord.gg/RH6QyTC
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Current GP ~71 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Options
    DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 35 For Guild GP. 39* TB run.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

Territory Battles Are Going Very Well For Us Perfect Star And Lots Of ROLO Shards.

We Are Looking For Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:

*Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters

*2Mil GP Or Better

*Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked

*Hoth brothers 5* or better

*Capt. Han 5*(or will be soon)

*Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.

*Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event

*Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)

*Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members

*Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play

*Register On Swgoh.gg

*Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor opens for zero damage 12 hours before it Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Options
    DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 35 For Guild GP. 39* TB run.

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

Territory Battles Are Going Very Well For Us Perfect Star And Lots Of ROLO Shards.

We Are Looking For Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:

*2Mil GP Or Better

*Hoth brothers 5* or better

*Capt. Han 5*(or will be soon)

*Register On Swgoh.gg

*Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:

Rancor opens for zero damage 12 hours before it Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Options
    DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 35 In GP 38* TB.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams For TB Battles.

Requirements:

*70% Collection Score Or Better

*Hoth brothers 5*

*Capt Han 5*(or will be soon)

*Register On Swgoh.gg

*Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting and we have 1 spot open. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is also 24hrs no damage then FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evenings based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, ideally 600 a day.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 71 million.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams and minimum 1.4 million total roster galactic power.

If you're interested, please look for "Adult Gaming" in the guild search under the advanced option and send a join request or send me a private message on the forums with a description of your team.

Thanks!