- UK time zone

- 57 M GP

- 27 stars in TB

- at least 3500 tickets weekly

- discord and swgoh.gg

- loyalty is a two-way street

DM me on discord: GokuSSJ25#6697
  • Options
    Saviors is looking towards the future and is preparing for Territory Battles and Territory War. We are in need of players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

Guild GP as of 10/18: 56m

How many players do you need? We need 1 player.

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status. We also require the download and use of the Line chat app for superior communication. Looking to recruit primarily players capable of teamwork.

What are your general activity rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more.

How many times are we allowed to break this general daily activities rule? 3 straight unexcused strikes, or 5 accumulated strikes. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences. Leadership will not kick players until given due process, hell we will ask players even to move into an allied guild instead if our requirements are too rigorous.

Is there a way to erase strikes? Simply complete a full week of guild daily activity and you cleanse a strike.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and AAT

How is the Heroic Rancor raiding setup? The heroic rancor raid will have launch times of 12 PM PST and 6 PM PST, rotating between the 2, both with a 24 hour 0 damage rule.

How is the HAAT raid setup? HAAT will alternate launching at midnight PST and 6 am PST. They both have a 12 hour 0 DMG rule and a 36 hour don't touch p4 rule.

What are raid strikes? Raid strikes are given to players for breaking raiding rules. Failure to register for 0 damage at least in any raid will get you a strike. Breaking the 0 damage rule in raids will also get you a strike.

How will you organize your territory battles? A guild spreadsheet has been created detailing the guild's characters and their respective star levels. We will coordinate for who sends what toons for platoon and therefore what that leaves for combat.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide I made to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power.

You spoke of an alliance. Can you tell me more about it? TWD Saviors is part of a guild alliance. We have partnered with other guilds to ensure any player finds a guild befitting their desires. All independent guilds with one goal: make players stronger. Contact me to be part of a bigger world.

How can I join? Contact info
    LineiD: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551
    Ally code: 632-143-884
  • Options
    Iron Dogs Recruiting (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 encouraged)

The "Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild that has recently rebuilt around a competent core. We're a reasonably mature bunch energetically working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores. We do our best to keep the environment friendly and safe for everyone.

To round out our guild, we are looking for motivated level 80+ players who aren't afraid of bringing their personality to our guild chat. If that's you, read on!

We have few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We're fairly active on discord, in general.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's free and useful! Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get through the sign-up process.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but not enforced. With a full guild, we aim for and achieve an average of 25k-28k daily. Real life gets in the way sometimes, and that's okay.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory for the first 24 hours when the raid is activated at 8:00pm UK time. Anyone who posts damage during the 24 hour zero damage period will need to sit out the next rancor.
    • We're mostly running regular AAT raids for now. These have the same 0 damage policy as the Rancor.
    • "Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates." In other words: be civil and respectful. Also, please let us know if you can't play for more than a couple of days.

If you're interested, hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 63 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 28 stars on LS TB and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 with >1.2 million GP.

Rules for the guild:
    - Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week to stay in the guild. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 26k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 550 tickets each.
    - 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage.
    - HAAT is 0 damage OR phoenix squadron only for the first 24 hours and then free for all starting at 7:30 PM Central Time. HAAT raids generally last about 2-3 hours in the FFA.
    - One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.
    - Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sithh" has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill with someone who has at least 1.3m GP.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 102m GP and currently earns 38 stars per LS TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the ****.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 7 players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT. HAAT very soon!
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out. We are a somewhat casual group of older gamers.
    About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 69mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 2-3 a week
    HAAT: We are crushing it twice a week
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: Expecting 29* on Light Side
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595

About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude!
  • Options
    Looking for an active clan...

Im levle 78 with a good spread of characters,

i am incredibly active and want a clan to reflect that,

Add me up please

437-715-853

JoeGreener,

Finally.

May the force be with you.
    xD
  • Options
    Hey guys. Our guild is looking to replace a couple inactive players with strong, active ones. We currently have 74 mill gp and we're looking for 2 players with 1.4 mill+ GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids, and we ask that players who have 7* Han not solo rancor) and run them at 7pm mountain. We are on track to get 27* in DS TB, but will pick up a couple next time, and will likely get 31* on the next LS TB (only a few million from 32*).
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda
  • Options
    We are looking for 3 more active members level 85 who are between 800,000-1,200,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets and participate in Territory Battles & Territory Wars. We currently have a group LINE chat going with 45 members on it. We use it to communicate on, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

We completed our first HAAT a few weeks ago and we are now easily knocking it out in less than 12 hours. We are rotating our HAAT times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific and in the future we will be doing 24 hour zero damage HAAT so that everyone has an opportunity for prizes. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way.

Our guild is at 51.5M GP and earns 25-26* in ls Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day for TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees have room for two new members after a couple retirements. We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome a new guildmate or two who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. Mostly US, with a few in Europe & Australia. GP is 62M and rising, so we're looking for players at 1.3M+. Had 27 stars in the last LS TB, & we've got a clear path to 30 on the next round. Already have a TW strategy since a few of us beta tested.

600 raid tix per day is expected - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch at noon CST for our guildmates in Europe. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
  • Options
    Hello, PREPAIRED has two openings for our guild due to two mega players retiring. We are at 95mil (after subtracting their 5.5milGP) and scored 39 stars last LS TB, and 33 on the messed up DS TB.

We have HAAT on farm and all raids start at 7pm UTC with 24 hour zero periods. If interested message me on LINE @rage3375 or on discord rage3375#9054

Requirements: CHS, Hoth Bros, and TB teams well on the way. Preference for those with higher GP and CLS.

To join our server and meet some folks, go to https://discord.gg/fkEkYEa. We are pretty laid back folks that operate like a well oiled machine.

Thanks for looking
  • Options
    85M GP 36* HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone

49/50
    Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or close to have required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account

pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Reys_side_piece
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tired of your "alliance" treating you like a nobody? Tired of guild members being inactive and not contributing? Want to have heroic raids on farm? Then come join us today!

We are an independent guild, free from the clutches of a pesky alliance. We are also **international**, with members ranging from Bosnia, Croatia, and Ireland, to the U.S. and Japan! (English speaking guild)

https://swgoh.gg/g/22716/ljiljani/

**I'll make this short and sweet!**

- BOTH HEROIC RAIDS ON FARM!!!

- 63 million GP!

- 28* LS TB and always improving!

- 9/10 members get 600 tickets daily!

- 1 p.m. (EST) raid times! (1900 CET +1)

- 11:30 p.m. (EST) guild activities reset! (1730 CET +1)

- friendly and helpful guild members!

**Requiements:**

- around 1 mil GP (will accept a bit less)

- have LS TB required characters or close to finishing them.
    (5* CHanSolo, 5* HRSoldier, 6* HRScout)

- get 600 guild tickets most days! (We understand you have a life outside of the game)

- be active in TBs

- have discord for comms!

**Contact me on discord before TERRITROY WARS start!**

Discord: reys side piece#4705
  • Options
    80 MILLION GP, UK-BASED, F2P ONLY AND FULLY INDEPENDENT HEROIC GUILD LOOKING TO REPLACE ONE RETIRING MEMBER WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

Looking for a UK-based player with 1m+ GP to step up and fill the 50th and final spot that is soon to be vacated by a long-standing member who's retiring from the game due to 'real-life'.

Maybe you're a GMT kinda person stuck in a PST guild? Or maybe your inactive guild is slowly being digested in the Saarlac Pit but you're ready to break free? Perhaps you want to make the next step and begin doing heroic Rancor and AAT raids 2-3 times per week - each?

If the answer to any of these questions is 'YES' and you want to be part of a UK-based guild that raids at 8pm GMT, gets 33* (and counting) in TB and hates those pesky whales with a passion (no dolphin-friendly tuna here, either), then DM me now and we can talk turkey! Not Thanksgiving turkey mind-you - this is a UK guild - we only eat turkey at Christmas!

We're a very friendly, banter-loving guild and NOT run by a bunch of zap-happy 'Emperor Palpatines' who just want to use you up then spit you out when a higher GP victim comes floating by. 600 tickets is nice but not mandatory. Participation in raids is preferable, but we get that life happens. The main requirements we have are:

- Must have/get Discord and use it for coordination. In-game chat is a no-no because, well, it's rubbish.
    - Must be F2P. We'll consider former P2P players that have seen the light and wish to kick the habit.
    - Able and willing to follow simple instructions when given (e.g. you're not an ****).

Other than that, it would be preferable, but not essential, if you had the following toons, or are at least ready for their events: CLS, HR Soldier, HR Scout, Captain Han, Snowtrooper, Veers.

Don't delay - DM today!
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 10 players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT. HAAT very soon!
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    Join the BRhotherhood!!

We have 102 million Guild GP, we are Rho!!! We are 1/2 of a guild group and a member of the Alliance Community of Guilds.

LSTB Current Star Count = 41*
    DSTB Current Star Count = 35*

We are looking for 1 highly active player of 2 million GP or higher to complete our guild roster and join in on our insanity.

We are a very friendly guild, light hearted, jovial, and we tend to have a good time making fun of each other. (EB is mandatory) We have a ton of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy (not Brhoda) who are always willing to help out others with questions. We aren't "hardcore" but do rely on every player to contribute at a certain level. We require 600 tickets daily and do track it, but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life. Just let us know of your leave of absence and we can sub in an alt to pick up your 600.

TERRITORY BATTLES

Daily participation in TBs is REQUIRED. Coordination is done completely through Discord. We have open spots for players who are READY for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, Veers and Snow, Bounty Hunters, CLS, CHSolo, and 7* LS ships, 6* capital ships. CHSolo must be at least 5*. TB contribution is tracked for player progress and lack of participation.

HEROIC RAIDS

Our guild is based in EST. We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are rotated at 10:00am, 4:00pm, and 10:00pm with a 24 hour period to post a zero.

GUILD CHAT

We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. You don't necessarily need to talk in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles for instructions and guild strategy and comment when required called upon. We have many highly active channels ranging from TB discussion, Battlefront 2, to a crazy meme corner.

Please join our Discord if you are interested in applying to Rho. Please include your swgoh link upon entering. We are currently only looking for players with a GP of 2 million and higher.

Thanks! Join Rho! Join the EB party!

https://discord.gg/NrvdHdX

PRESS THIS LINK
  • Options

Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi?

Then look no further!
    Social

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 active player. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to farm HAAT, HRancor and TB while advising and having a laugh in the Line chat rooms we run.

If you love the game, there's no better place to be. Grow your collection at maximum efficiency all the while taking advantage of our (frankly ancient) pool of experienced, longtime players. Player turnover is very low as this is a place people don't want to leave. There are many still, including myself, from the first few months of SWGOH. We do however have rules that need to be abided by to keep things running as slick as possible, all for the betterment of your roster!

We do not ask for 'minimum GP', as there's more than that to consider when accepting new players, however we remind you we are an upper tier guild with fast raid clear speeds and closing in on 39* TB, so please don't come at me with your 4* Clone wars Chewbacca and Talia. ;)

We try and keep everything as simple as possible for everyone really...

Raids

Rancor - 7:00pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 10mins.
    Solo's accepted, but can only post solo dmg 30mins after go-time or when Rancor announced dead in gamechat.

HAAT - 7:30pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 1hr.
    No other rules. Have at it.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)
    Territory Battles and War

All CM's are expected to be completed as soon as possible. We require full guild participation. This is monitored

Last 4 hours of the phase is our deployment window.
    These last 4 hours are directed by our Raid leader and all directions must be followed until changed.

Territory War - We have several guild members feeding data and strategy out of the beta in preparation for its arrival.

Rules and Key Info

-600/600 required everyday. We do monitor and post a weekly spreadsheet for public viewing. We are not ****'s but we expect drops in ticket contributions to be rare.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your CLS is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we achieve. And we need you on there with the crew.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking, and although we accept any international players meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-Line chat is 18+

-Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Guild a new hope is looking for members to join our great guild. We currently have over 87 million go and growing. We do both heroics. In LS TB we hit 35 Stars and in DS TB we hit 31/32. If you’re interested please message for more details and I’ll gladly answer you’re questions. Thank you
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Pyrimis on
  • Options
    Hello everyone,
    The Remaining Knights of Ren guild went through a recent reform. We have HC raids on farm and we're looking for new active members!
    Members: 40/50
    GP: 52 mil
    TB: 26*
    Raids: 9:00 pm GMT; HRancor - 24 hour no dmg rule; HAAT - 24 hour no dmg rule for 4th phase
    Requirements:
    - 1 mil GP (hoth soldier and cpt. Solo at 5* or close to it)
    - 600/600 daily raid tickets (as often as possible)
    - discord for communication
    We are very friendly guild with experienced players from all around the world. If you are interested please join here https://discord.gg/ftRS7bK and post your swgoh account. Or send me PM here on the forums.
    We are looking forward to playing with you!
    Best regards,
    Leadership of TRKoR
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 86M GP HAAT guild with 37 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Jamspankey#2252. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/jamspankey/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Iron Dogs Recruiting (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 encouraged)

The "Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild that has recently rebuilt around a competent core. We're a reasonably mature bunch energetically working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores. We do our best to keep the environment friendly and safe for everyone.

To round out our guild, we are looking for motivated level 80+ players who aren't afraid of bringing their personality to our guild chat. If that's you, read on!

We have few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We're fairly active on discord, in general.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's free and useful! Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get through the sign-up process.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but not enforced. With a full guild, we aim for and achieve an average of 25k-28k daily. Real life gets in the way sometimes, and that's okay.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory for the first 24 hours when the raid is activated at 8:00pm UK time. Anyone who posts damage during the 24 hour zero damage period will need to sit out the next rancor.
    • We're mostly running regular AAT raids for now. These have the same 0 damage policy as the Rancor.
    • "Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates." In other words: be civil and respectful. Also, please let us know if you can't play for more than a couple of days.

If you're interested, hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn
  • Options
    The First Galactic Empire is recruiting!

TB ends, so recruiting begins! We are looking for a few reinforcements!

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 5PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 92million GP and 36 stars in TB and well on schedule to grow towards 40 stars by December. We invite you to join and speed the growth even further! We managed 32 stars in DS TB, and are very active in TW!

We need two or three more members to complete our team! We are mostly still focusing on LS, but are happy to accept anybody with strong DS teams with Imperials and Bounty Hunters. Preferably > 1.5m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons. If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly, layed back guild, Solo and Kenobi shards, and a great place to challenge yourself with the new game mode!

Send me a message! Either here or on Discord (Acrofales#2025).
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NtNerfherders
    Scruffy-Looking-Nerf-Herder.gif

Background:
    We are a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle and TW rewards. Due to the retirement of a long standing member we now have space for 1 like minded individual. Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out all over the world. We value strategy, sharing knowledge, and having an active Discord community. Our officers are fair and active, and always looking for ways to improve the guild and SWGOH experience. We are a relaxed, mature group many of us being Dads and have jobs. We know a game shouldn't be a Job :)

81 million GP with space for 1

Member of the Nation Alliance

Time zone: ideal for Euro and US players or night owls in Asia

RAIDs EST
    -- 24 hour zero damage phase for RAIDS
    -- Min. 3 Rancor raids and minimum 2 HAAT raids every week
    --HAAT & HPIT runs at weekends where ever possible so everyone gets GK Shards and Raid Han Shards
    -- 34 TB stars last time round. Extra members will push us forward
    -- 30 DS TB stars first go

Guild requirements
    Contribute 500-600 tickets daily we are not that ****
    1.6 million GP minimum
    twenty gear 11 characters
    Join our Discord server
    Swgoh.gg profile
    Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested!
    Discord: GreenArrow#8699
    Ally code 317 871 861

20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    86M GP 36* HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone

49/50
    Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or close to have required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account

pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. We are well organized and having fun with Territory Battles. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player with at least 1.7 mill galactic power. We will earn 41⭐️ In LS TB. 104 mill GP. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: PapaDood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out.
    About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 70mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, usually in the evening some occasional in the AM
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: Expecting 29-30* on Light Side
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude!