Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    Immunity is looking for one player to join.

We are a fast growing guild. We went from 12M to 26.6 M over the weekend.

We are currently running Hpit.
    Soon to start BAAT.

Last TB we score 12 stars (that was at 12M).

We are a 49/50 guild. Looking to replace defected.

Please contact if interested.
  • Options
    JKW Alliance looking for 5 players to Join with 1.7+ GP

Heroic guild

4 guilds in the JKW family so if you are between 1m and 1.7gp we can place you in our brother guilds as well.

Top guild is over 101M with only 45 Players currently

41 Stars in LS TB and 36 in DS TB

Message me on discord @btabill#1379 if interested
  • Options
    Nerfhearders United is recruiting

We recently split off from our old guild, currently sit with 29 members @ 50M GP and are looking to rebuild our ranks with more dedicated members

With both raids on farm we are currently focusing on TB teams.

If you have 1.2M+ GP, are active and earn 600 raid tickets the majority of the week, PM me on discord dantes87 #9318
  • Options
    Iron Dogs Recruiting (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 encouraged)

The "Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild that is rebuilding around a competent core. We're a reasonably mature bunch energetically working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores. We do our best to keep the environment friendly and safe for everyone.

To round out our guild, we are looking for motivated players who aren't afraid of bringing their personality to our guild chat. If that's you, read on!

We have few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We're fairly active on discord, in general.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's free and useful! Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get through the sign-up process.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but not enforced. With a full guild, we aim to achieve an average of 25k-28k daily. Real life gets in the way sometimes, and that's okay.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory until raid start time the next day.
    • We're mostly running regular AAT raids for now. These have the same 0 damage policy as the Rancor.
    • "Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates." In other words: be civil and respectful. Also, please let us know if you can't play for more than a couple of days.

We're EU based, and our current raid start time is 8pm UTC.

If you're interested, hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn

We can possibly take on a smallish guild who would like to achieve things but lacks manpower to get it done. Contact Mynder#9515 on discord for details.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    EASY TO READ AD

Long established 60M GP Guild now recruiting active daily players, can take up to 5 people.

HR and HAAT run with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (8PM GMT/3PM EST/12PM PST).

Looking for FTP players with minimum 1M GP, on Discord and swgoh.gg. No daily ticket requirements.

PM me with swgoh account in first instance if interested.

• Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 80M+ GP and 34* last LS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.5M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join the discord server here: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    The Sith Alliance - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 10 guilds, all working together and collaborating in a large online community bent on domination and power. And fun. And cookies. Dozens of veteran players stand by 24/7 with advice and resources to maximize each players potential for the good of the whole.

WANTED: Serious players focused on squad development and strategy. Casual players are welcome too, but high activity is a must! Raid times vary by guild:

Requirements for our Upper Tier Guilds (hAAT/hPit farmers, 34+ TB Stars):
    - 600 tickets daily & a Synced swgoh.gg account.
    - 1.8mil+ Galactic Power
    - Strong (gX+) LS TB Squads (Rebels, Phoenix, resistance, Rogue 1, clones, Jedi, etc).
    - Integrity, activity and discipline.

Requirements for middle/lower tier guilds vary, but if your active we have a spot for you!

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.
  • Options
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339145009540628481/391634841357254658/image.jpg

The Sith Alliance - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 10 guilds, all working together and collaborating in a large online community bent on domination and power. And fun. And cookies. Dozens of veteran players stand by 24/7 with advice and resources to maximize each players potential for the good of the whole.

WANTED: Serious players focused on squad development and strategy. Casual players are welcome too, but high activity is a must! Raid times vary by guild:

Requirements for our Upper Tier Guilds (hAAT/hPit farmers, 34+ TB Stars):
    - 600 tickets daily & a Synced swgoh.gg account.
    - 1.8mil+ Galactic Power
    - Strong (gX+) LS TB Squads (Rebels, Phoenix, resistance, Rogue 1, clones, Jedi, etc).
    - Integrity, activity and discipline.

Requirements for middle/lower tier guilds vary, but if your active we have a spot for you!

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.

• Options
    Immunity is looking for new members.

Needing 3-4 players 1M+

HPIT
    HAAT soon
    23k raid tix daily
    20* TB
    Very active guild...
    600 recommended not required
    Away notice in advance
    Knowledgeable Guild who loves to share andc donate.

• Options
    GENKI DAMA is recruiting!

- UK time zone

- 60 M GP

- 29 stars in TB

- at least 3500 tickets weekly

- discord and swgoh.gg

- loyalty is a two-way street

DM me on discord: GokuSSJ25#6697
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Our guild KnightsWho SayNihilus is looking to fill a few spots with strong, active players. We currently have 75 mill gp+(49/50), and we're looking for 1-4 players with 1.4 mill+ GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and will likely get 32-33* on the next LS TB. I think we got 27* on the last DS. We run raids at 7pm mountain time.
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!) and TW (zetas!!!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda
  • Options

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 80M+ GP and 34* last LS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.5M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

• Options
    MasterThe F0RCE has an IMMEDIATE opening for a strong new member to join our ranks.

About us:

We are a top 100 guild looking to grow even further. We are a friendly group and have absorbed members from a variety of guilds that have found a happy home. We do not kick unnecessarily and don't expect you to spend outrageously.

Currently at 120.9 mil GP
    Raids launch around 9pm EST - 24 hour 0 damage registration - all raids go live and FFA at 9pm EST the following day
    Rancor - Full farm - most solo the raid in under 10 minutes
    HAAT - Full farm - Finish in about 30 minutes
    We average 6 raids per week between Rancor and HAAT (30k daily tickets is the expectation)
    LSTB: 41* - getting very close to 42*
    DSTB: 38* first go around - We should push over 40* next run

What we are looking for:
    Strong players looking for a guild that they can achieve in. We are extremely focused on maximizing efforts in TB and TW. Shortlist of requirements:
    1) 2M+ GP
    2) 20+ Gear XI toons
    3) CLS, HRsol 5* (and grow to 7), HRscout 5* (grow to 7), Captain Solo 5* (grow to 7)
    4) Strong Dark side factions for TB- (troopers, nightsisters, first order, empire, sith, bounty hunters, etc.) We don't expect you to have all of these ready, but need to have a good baseline to help conquer Dark side TB.

Expectations:
    1) 600 daily raid tickets
    2) Follow all guild and raid rules
    3) Be willing to grow specific teams to maximize guild efforts
    4) Discord app and swgoh.gg required

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested and you meet our requirements (or at least are close to them) send a message on Discord to: stillTRE#9393
    If you do not have Discord yet, I can also be reached on Line at: stilltre. That being said, you will still need Discord to join MTF.

We are always proactively recruiting. The release of TB and TW has hit all top guilds hard with players leaving for other guilds or quitting the game altogether. If you are just putting feelers out, please still message me. If we happen to be full at the time we start talking, we can always get you in as soon as we have an opening. We also are very cognizant of rewards and won't expect you to join in the middle of a TW or TB.

May the Force be with you.

-stillTRE
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Territory Battles we are at 41/45 stars with over a 115 million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time into TB you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.
    We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 1.5 million galactic score
    6* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Event Horizon is always looking to improve.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/837/event-horizon/

PM me on Discord for more information.
    Dark Helmet#9562.

Requirements: Discord, 600 daily, 2mil GP minimum, with raids at 9PM Eastern.

• Options
    Sons of Beru -

-Looking for active 85 players
    - GP is case by case basis
    - HRancor on farm
    - - We are aiming to launch HAAT on January 1, 2018
    - Mercs for HAAT definitely welcomed
    - We are 2/2 in winning Territory Wars
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 10 open slots
    -Small guild merger an option
    - we pull about 20-23k tickets a day / 600/600 isn't a requirement but would be preferred.
    Any questions message me.
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    Join the best SK/CZ Guild. We are as family and looking for 3 new family members. Our family tradition is 2-3 HAATs and 3 Heroic Rancors per week. Also we suggest to participate in chat and our FB community. We are always willing to help new players to grow and having fun when in the game :)

As every family, we also have rules:
    1, GP at least 1M
    2, Daily Participation 600/600
    3, Participation in TB and TW
    4, 1 beer to leader and officers after join :smiley:

As a reward, you can collect Raid Han and General Kenobi and have a fun!

Send me a message if you to join.
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 84 MIL GP guild looking for 1 more player, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • TheOddOre
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Post edited by TheOddOre on
  • Options
    FTB JediPunksIreland is recruiting!

Couple of our guild mates stopped playing the game, so we are looking for new members.
    We are looking for players, who:
    - are active and play every day
    - can do 600 tickets
    - are willing to use line for communication
    - are willing to participate in all guild activities (raids, tb, tw)
    - have around 1.6M GP (or more :))
    - are willing to progress in the game

From our side, we:
    - have 88M GP with 48/50 members
    - are farming HPit and HAAT (at max rate)
    - got 35* last LS TB (very close to get 38)
    - are top 300 in TW leaderboard
    - are friendly and help each other
    - respect our mates
    - are mostly based in Europe, but have couple of members from different timezones

If you are interested - message me (Line id: thunderzone111) or our guild leader (line id: dartheric).
    Forum messages also work.
    My swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/u/thunderzone/ (but it is really average).
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Looking to replace 1 inactive player minimum 1m GP and a good sense of humour.

We are a group of easy going people from all areas of North America with several in Europe as well. We keep things pretty relaxed yet competitive in progression. What I mean is, we won’t count your tickets or dictate your next farm, but we are all very active and expect activity in TB and TW even if only dumping defences in TW. We do realize that everyone has other priorities, just don’t be flaky and everyone will get along!!

Some details:

62m GP - Lately we have been growing at a rate of roughly 1m GP every week or two.
    HAAT - on farm, 2/wk
    HPIT - 24hr 0 damage 2-3/wk
    LS TB - 26*
    DS TB - 23*
    TW - 3 wins 1 loss (unnecessary loss)

Few Rules:

Discord - Mandatory
    swgoh.gg profile - Mandatory
    Due to the level of coordination in TB and TW we have made both of these mandatory to help out our coordinators as well as giving instruction when required. All our guys are great for giving advice when requested through discord and we’ve learned a lot from what people find and post there.

****Zero tolerance for Deuchebaggery and disregard for other members****

Removal after 2wks no activity unless notified... Gotta keep momentum going!! We’ll attempt to contact first.

Check out our page on SWGOH.gg (Still working on getting everyone there)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18831/darthkals/

Give me a shout!

Discord: Evuin#9122
  • Options
    For anyone who wanna get 50 IPD shards this tb and have 5* starck

We are an Empire guild that formed from the depths of the Empire Discord.

The Galactic Empire Discord: https://discord.gg/S3rfWYZ

Start by joining the Empire discord(Even if you don't want to join the Empire guild, this is the Empire place to be) and see the Info channel for specifics, or ask in Death-star channel.

Even if you only want to join for 1-2 DS TBs that's fine. Get your IPD and move on. But the rest of us are going to continue the Empire guild to greatness.

We aren't taking anyone that focuses on Empire and has Starck unlocked, knowing that they will be helping with IPD shards going forward.
  • Options
    Hello Fellow Star Wars Fan!!!

I'm in a guild called West Coast Faction and we have 1 spot open in our guild. Almost all of us are level 85 with a few who are getting closer by the day. 4 of us have CLS. We run HPit 2-3 times a week now, and have just begun clearing HAAT. Looking for level 85 players who are ready to take on HAAT. Guild GP 53mil +20 stars in TB total but should easily get more and +7 Leia. We have also completely conquered 3 TW's now. We only ask that you try to contribute 600 tickets a day but understand that life comes 1st. We're a friendly guild, have a fun laid back crew all around, and are here to help you learn if you need help. We won't boot you unless you've been inactive for a week without notice. All of our crew is pretty active, contribute to all daily challenges, and donate lots of gear. We have a 24hr 0 damage rule on HPit (start time at 6:30pmPST/9:30pmEST) and then a free for all after that. We clear it in about 30min. or less. 24hr 0 damage on HAAT (start time being discussed with HAAT). Let me know if this interests you at all. PM me for more details. Lots of us use Discord where we share tips, strategy, and info but it is not a requirement. Highly recommended though going forward with Territory Battles.
    Ally code: 128-595-996
    Discord Id: Cartel54#5735
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cartel54/
    Our Guild: Only a few of us are registered so far
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20569/west-coast-faction/
  • Options
    DarkReign10.png?width=703&height=703

Dark Reign is a 98M GP Haat guild which earned 36 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    We raid at 8pm CST (2am UTC) with a no 24hr damage rule
    Dark Reign is a member of the The ∆lliance coalition of guilds.
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.

Guild refresh is 6:30pm CST.

Requirements
    Have a minimum of 1.6M GP+
    Be an active player providing 600 raid tickets daily.
    Daily participation in territory battles.
    Hoth bros ready.
    CLS unlocked or be ready for next CLS unlock event.
    Discord and swgoh.gg account required

If you would like to join
    Leave a message on discord https://discord.gg/VPYTZxe
    with a link to your swgoh.gg profile
    Or PM me.

• Options

• Options
    Guild Name: Scaring Sithless
    GP: 57M

Raids: Heroic Rancor/AAT (very close to heroic, that’s why we need you)

General Rules: For Rancor we require 0 damage for the first 12 hours and then a limit of 500k damage per member
    Must log in and get 600 daily tickets
    AAT: FFA normally finishes fast so we try to attack at the same time

Mostly American based guild with some foreign players. Must be able to speak fluent English.

Level 85 and 1.5M GP is required to join. We are somewhat flexible if you have G12 toons
  • Options
    We have 1 spot open in SHATTERPOINT and limited spots open in our sister guild. Here's all the details you care about. If you're interested in joining, but don't quite meet the requirements, feel free to hit me up anyway and I can check out your profile. If you any questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord/Line.

SHATTERPOINT
    LS TB - 43*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm

Requirements:
    GP: 2.5mil+ and necessary characters for TB (minus ROLO on a case by case basis)

SHATTERPÓINT
    LS TB - 39*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm

Requirements:
    GP: 1.5mil+

SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Looking for 1 active player minimum 1m GP and a good sense of humour.

We are a group of easy going people from all areas of North America with several in Europe as well. We keep things pretty relaxed yet competitive in progression. What I mean is, we won’t count your tickets or dictate your next farm, but we are all very active and expect activity in TB and TW even if only dumping defences in TW. We do realize that everyone has other priorities, just don’t be flaky and everyone will get along!!

Some details:

62m GP - Lately we have been growing at a rate of roughly 1m GP per week or two
    HAAT - on farm 2/wk
    HPIT - 24hr 0 damage 2-3/wk
    LS TB - 26*
    DS TB - 23*
    TW - 3 wins 1 loss (unnecessary loss)

Few Rules:

Discord - Mandatory
    swgoh.gg profile - Mandatory
    Due to the level of coordination in TB and TW we have made both of these mandatory to help out our coordinators as well as giving instruction when required. All our guys are great for giving advice when requested through discord and we’ve learned a lot from what people find and post there.

****Zero tolerance for Deuchebaggery and disregard for other members****

Removal after 2wks no activity unless notified... Gotta keep momentum going!! We’ll attempt to contact first.

Check out our page on SWGOH.gg (Still working on getting everyone there)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18831/darthkals/

Give me a shout!

Discord: Evuin#9122