Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Ghostrider1982
    217 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sly Tactics is a friendly but up-and-coming guild with members mostly from the US but also some from Europe as well (mainly me). We are looking for some more active members to replace our members that will not communicate, add Discord, or register for SWGOH.gg

Here is our information:

- 83M GP (49/50)
    - https://swgoh.gg/g/2983/sly-tactics/
    - Heroic Raids both on 24hr 0dmg rule (Raid time 3pm EST)
    - Guild Reset 7:30pm EST
    - LSTB 32stars
    - DSTB 31stars

Here is what we are looking for:

- 1.5M GP Minimum
    - Register for SWGOH.gg and Discord within 24hrs of joining
    - Active/600tickets per day if possible

Please contact me via Discord at cmjstota#4083 or you can add my ally code to find and join the Guild if you meet the requirements: 697-253-674

Thank you.

• Options

Architects of swfc is recruiting players with experience in the game. We are looking to add players that get their 600/600 tickets and participate in both heroic raids, territory war, territory battles etc..

Raid times- Heroic Rancor starts on saturday and wednesday morning. No damage till 9 pm EST. Would like to raid more than twice a week soon.
    Heroic AAT- also start on wednesday and saturday with no damage to phase 1 and rest of phases are open.

Territory war- need full participation. We are currently undefeated and have a solid strategy that has been flawless thus far.

Territory battle- lightside about 18 stars. Dark side aiming for 17 on this current run

Our guild uses LINE to communicate, you can add me there if you are interested in joining. You can also message me here or add my ally code 756-822-842.

Happy holidays to all considering this post and a happy new year.
  • Options
    NtNerfherders
    Scruffy-Looking-Nerf-Herder.gif

Background:
    We are a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle and TW rewards. Due to the retirement of a long-standing member, we now have space for 2 like-minded individual. Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out all over the world. We value strategy, sharing knowledge, and having an active Discord community. Our officers are fair and active, and always looking for ways to improve the guild and SWGOH experience. We are a relaxed, mature group many of us being Dads and have jobs. We know a game shouldn't be a Job :)

85 million GP with space for 2

Member of the Nation Alliance

Time zone: ideal for Euro and US players or night owls in Asia

RAIDs EST
    -- 24 hour zero damage phase for RAIDS
    -- Min. 3 Rancor raids and minimum 3 HAAT raids every week
    --HAAT & HPIT runs at weekends where ever possible so everyone gets GK Shards and Raid Han Shards
    -- 34 TB stars last time round. Extra members will push us forward
    -- 30 DS TB stars first go

Guild requirements
    Contribute 600 tickets daily
    1.6 million GP minimum
    twenty gear 11 characters
    Join our Discord server
    Swgoh.gg profile
    Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested!
    Discord: GreenArrow#8699
    Ally code 317 871 861
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-2 players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • Options
    DarkReign10.png?width=703&height=703

Dark Reign is a 100M GP Haat guild which earned 36 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    We raid at 8pm CST (2am UTC) with a no 24hr damage rule
    Dark Reign is a member of the The ∆lliance coalition of guilds.
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.

Guild refresh is 6:30pm CST.

Requirements
    Have a minimum of 1.6M GP+
    Be an active player providing 600 raid tickets daily.
    Daily participation in territory battles.
    Hoth bros ready.
    CLS unlocked or be ready for next CLS unlock event.
    Discord and swgoh.gg account required

If you would like to join
    Leave a message on discord https://discord.gg/VPYTZxe
    with a link to your swgoh.gg profile
    Or PM me.
    Thanks

• Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The_Cartel_Final.jpg

Introducing The Cartel. We are looking to add new blood to our laid back, independant, international guild. Our focus is our members and as we are not tied to an alliance, your voice matters. Our primary goal is to grow by bringing in good people who will help not only your own GP raise but that of the entire guild. We have a fun, - often at the expense of our officers - active discord, but more than that we support each other. We have both heroic raids on farm and are working on farming both LS and DS Territory Battles to 39+ Stars (Currently sitting at around 105m GP). Additionally, we are 4/4 unbeaten in Territory Wars and are looking to continue the trend with strategy and communication.
    Ideally a successful candidate would have;
    - Desire to work with the guild and not just yourself.
    - Ability to contribute to raids
    - Communication! Discord is mandatory (even if it is just for the NSFW channel)
    - 600 Daily Raid Tickets
    - Able to follow raid rules. (We operate a 24h 0 damage at the start of raids)
    - Access to in game chat

We operate a rolling 3 hour start time for all raids, to ensure everyone in all time zones gets a fair crack of the whip. (these are currently under review)
    Some details in brief;
    Guild reset, is 18:30GMT.
    GP: 105m+
    Last Light Side TB: 39 Stars
    Last Dark Side TB: 35 Stars
    Last TW: Win
    HAAT: Farm
    T7 Pit: Farm
    Ideally you would be 1.8m+ GP ( But all rosters 1.5m+ will be considered) with a rounded roster able to actively participate in all phases of TB's.

https://swgoh.gg/g/3098/thecartel/
    https://discord.gg/U7drqpn
    I fight the good fight
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The GSF Alliance is looking for 3 folks for our Omega division!
    GSF Omega: 73m GP (47/50)
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/31579/gsf-omega/
    • Guild Reset Time: 8:30pm US Eastern
    • Raid Start Times: Rotating between 9pm US Eastern and 9am US Eastern.
    • All raids follow the 0 damage 24 hour rule for rewards.
    • Requirements: 600 daily tickets preferred, 1.25m+ GP
    • Heroic AAT: Yes
    • Heroic Rancor: Yes
    • LS TB Star Count: 33
    • DS TB Star Count: 32
    Message me on discord (hirano#5113) for more information! Movement between guilds in the Alliance is free flowing and is based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up to our Alpha (99m GP) division!
  • Options
    MOM'S BASEMENT
    (MOM! MORE HOT-POCKETS!)

Mom's basement isn't the most serious guild (can you tell?) and is a decent blend between serious and casual. We still do heroic raids, get decent scores on territory wars, and all that jazz, but we don't have extremely strict rules and slave-drive our members. Join myself (Sarth Didious), 1st officer Nickar, and some of our other great members (Foba Bett, Dount Cooku, Diggs Barklighter, Fun Sac, Vissaj Antress, and many more)! We like to joke around quite a bit. =) Myself, Nickar, and Youtuber Anditesh Ordo like to do livestreams (live from Mom's basement) once in a while to talk about the game and do fun SWGOH related videos on my Youtube channel Offlineable, so you can always join us if that interests you. We also have a guild discord (and a link to the Galaxy of Memes board ;D), but joining is voluntary. We are all over the place when it comes to time zones, but I'm on the Pacific time zone.
    Here are the general rules and where we're at as a guild:

- Tickets: The more you generate the merrier, but not enforced.
    - Heroic Rancor Raid: 24 hour 0 damage hold. After 24 hours, go nutz. If you accidentally do dmg early, no prob you get a second chance. You will be kicked the second time. We alternate start times from 3pm Pacific time or 7pm Pacific time to accommodate different time zones.
    - Heroic tank raid: Our guild wasn't strong enough earlier, but with the return of CLS, many member in our guild will be able to make the HAAT solo team, so we shouldn't have an issue doing HAAT. Myself and Nickar might even be able to 2 man solo it.
    - Territory battles: Just do what you can. We get at the very least 15 stars, but usually more. Good strategy is to check platoons to fill vital characters, do missions with best teams, back to platoons to dump unused characters, then deploy.
    - Territory battles: Please enter so we can at least do it and get some kind of rewards. Even if you join and throw in all defense squads, that's a huge help and we appreciate it. So far we've won 3/4 territory battles, so we're doin' pretty well!
    - 7 Day stay active rule or kick.
    Overall, pretty chill, but we still do work and get dem rewards!

You can ask to be in by messaging me on here, adding me via ally code (my ally code is 569-111-912), or contacting me via the guild discord (best method) Sarth Didious#3393.

As of writing this, we have 41/50 members, so plenty of spots! If this sounds fun, join us! =)
    https://imgur.com/a/XVjBO <--
  • Options
    We are now looking for 1 or 2 more active members who are around 1M-1.4M GP (we’ll most likely be removing an inactive tomorrow or the following day). We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute 500-600 guild tickets/day and participate in Territory Battles & Territory Wars. We currently have a group LINE chat going with 49 members on it. We use it to communicate, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM and 4:30 AM (Pacific U.S. time). We have mebers all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is usually gone in 10-15 minutes.

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready, we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way. Our most recent HAAT lasted 80 minutes after FFA started and goes quicker every time.

Our guild is at 59.7M GP and earned 27* in ls Territory Battles and 26* in ds Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day for ls TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards. We still need to iron out our ds TB plan and will continue to work on it and fine tune our ds TB game plan.

We are 3-1 in TW and have an easy to follow plan every time.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    Hi

We're a friendly and active guild and have two spaces at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s and one or two padawans. Our guild GP is around 58mil. We made the successful step up to Haat about a month ago. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on tickets or which characters to work on but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

Our rancor raids take about 15 mins. We have the no damage rule for 24hrs just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 86 MIL GP guild looking for 1 more player, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Crusaders of ARK is a 103M GP guild that is looking to bring in 2 players before the start of the next TB on Monday.

Our guild family (Alliance of Rebel Knights) consists of 3 Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guilds with its own very lively discord server & a great community of cool, funny, nerdy gamers. All mature, respectful, but serious about the game.

What we have to offer:
    • organized leadership with a good grasp on TB and the coordination necessary to be successful - 39 stars in TB, soon to be pushing for 41
    • 42 ROLO shards per LS TB
    • a mature player base that loves the game and loves Star Wars
    • serious and competitive players that push the boundaries of their rosters, their arena shards, and our guild
    • consistent and frequent hRancor and hAAT's that come with appropriate 0-damage periods so all players can benefit from the rewards
    • a lively discord server you'll want to hang out in
    • ARK's 3 heroic, end-game guild family, full of 150 of SWGOH's finest, nerdiest and funnest players
    • too many other awesome things to list

What we're looking for:
    • goal-oriented players that like an organized guild and playstyle and can follow simple instructions
    • 600 raid tix/day
    • 2M+ GP
    • 25+ g11 toons
    • CLS
    • 75+ 7* toons
    • HRScout 6* / HRSoldier 5* / Gen. Veers / Col. Starck 5*

The above qualifications are preferred, however, if you're a little short on these qualifications but still think you would be a good fit for our guild, please feel free to reply to this thread with your .gg profile, or you can reach out to me directly via DM here or on Discord at Severinze#8267 with your .gg profile.

We're EST based, our guild reset is at 6:30pm, and typically raid in the evenings, but sometimes raid at 12/1pm for lunch time funsies.

You can also check out all 3 of our guilds here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3052/alliance-of-rebel-knights/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9951/raiders-of-ark/
  • Options
    Scruffy Looking Maulrats is looking for a motivated Individual!

Here is your opportunity to join a premier non whale guild. Sure, we have rules and requirements. That only leads to better rewards for everyone.

About us:

Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/1261/scruffy-looking-maulrats/

Guild GP: 100 mil +
    Avg GP: 1.99 mil

Guild Reset time: Currently 1:30pm EST
    Raids: FFA at Refresh
    Rules: 24hr-0dmg on all raids

TB: Averaging 37 on Light Side, 33 on Dark Side and improving each time

Chat: Discord required, chatting optional but encouraged.

About you:

You are expected to be active in game and to have fun!

We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW.

CHS, the Hoths, ROLO a must. Be ready to balance guild needs along with personal team development needs - we're all overloaded on farming, let's work together to make it easier.

Put forth your best effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1.4mil GP (negotiable) and a positive attitude (a must)!

Enough blabbering, start saying what every SLM guildee says.. “I wish I found you guys sooner.”

- Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Our guild is looking to replace a few players that aren't contributing to TB and TW with strong, active players. We currently have 79 mill gp+, and we're looking for 1-4 players with 1.3 mill GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and will likely get 33* on the next LS TB- I think we got 30* on the last DS. We run raids at 7pm mountain time.
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!) and TW (zetas!!!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and typically reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda
  • Mothman
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by Mothman on
  • Options
    We have 2 open spots in SHATTERPOINT due to retirements and limited spots open in our sister guild. We are a very relaxed top tier guild. Just get in your 600 and participate appropriately. We also have an optional guild chat specifically for analyzing your roster to help you focus on what to work on run by many of our 3mil+. Here's all the important details. If you're interested in joining, feel free to send me a message about where you would fit well.

SHATTERPOINT
    LS TB - 43*
    DS TB - 44*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 2.75mil+ and necessary characters for TB (minus ROLO on a case by case basis)
    600/day mandatory

SHATTERPÓINT - our sister guild
    LS TB - 39*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 1.5mil+
    600/day

You can message me here or on Line/Discord.
    Line: blindskydiver
    Discord: Silky#5611
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    xxROGUESxx Recruiting New Members and Open to speaking with Guilds about joining our community.

xxROGUESxx are recruiting we are a 9 guild community and growing. 6 HAAT GUILDS, 2 guilds running Hpit & pre-haat, and 1 development guild for growing members.

Whether you're an old school player, a new player or in between, looking for a great guild and Community, or a change.
    Join our community.

We have competitive guilds (State Side and EU Guilds) and a family friendly environment where all are welcomed. With members from all over the globe we are sure that you will fit right in, no matter where your from. We have a team of trainers that are more then willing to help anyone improve your Roster, Teams, Game in any SWGOH.

xxROGUESxx requirements:
    • Discord and a synced Swgoh account.
    • Participation in guild events and daily tickets of 600
    (we have an inactive channel for members going on ****,work, etc..)

xxROGUESxx current guilds are:

Prime 50/50 HAAT 107M GP EST.

Wraith 50/50 HAAT/HPIT 74M GP PST.

Maxim 49/50 HAAT 88M GP EST.

Scoundrels 50/50 Haat/Hpit 79M GP EST.

Bredi 48/50 Hpit/Haat 82M GP GMT

BlueSquadron701st 46/50 Hpit/pre-haat 40M GP GMT

Resistance 50/50 Hpit/haat 60M GP EST.

Empire 45/50 Hpit/pre-haat 25M GP EST.

First Order 50/50 13.3M GP EST.

Come check us out.
    https://discord.gg/wmrugRg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354384894853644299/379589054166990849/Logopit_1510552947621.jpg
  • Options
    Are you an active 600 a day player? If so we have a guild for you.

The academy is a three guild collective that includes 2 hAAT farm guilds that are now focused on maximizing their TB rewards.

https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23383/binksnavysmuggleswookies/

We also have a development guild which also completes hAAT with some help from our other guilds.

Our guilds have players from around the world so we can probably find one with raid times that work for you.

We have guilds designed for TB and hAAT focused players and we also have a guild suitable for a more casual player who just wants some heroic raid rewards including GK and Raid Han shards.

How are we different from some of the other alliances? For one we treat our players as members of our community. We won't move you to a lower guild just because a better player comes along. Have you been dumped from your guild for no reason? We won't do that to you as long as you follow the rules of the guild.

If you join the Academy you are going to get General Kenobi and Raid Han shards guaranteed no matter your GP.

All of our guilds share a common discord server so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT and TB ready to join the academy. We want to find players who fit in with our community and hopefully play this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our alliance grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 12 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid and TB channels during heroic raids and TB.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. Our hAAT farm guilds require 600 raid tickets daily and TB participation. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guilds as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst. You can also join our discord server https://discord.gg/pqKRK4f.

The_Academy-WS-E.jpg
  • Options
    DarkReign10.png?width=703&height=703

Dark Reign is a 100M GP Haat guild which earned 36 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    We raid at 8pm CST (2am UTC) with a no 24hr damage rule
    Dark Reign is a member of the The ∆lliance coalition of guilds.
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.

Guild refresh is 6:30pm CST.

Requirements
    Have a minimum of 1.6M GP+
    Be an active player providing 600 raid tickets daily.
    Daily participation in territory battles.
    Hoth bros ready.
    CLS unlocked or be ready for next CLS unlock event.
    Discord and swgoh.gg account required

If you would like to join
    Leave a message on discord https://discord.gg/VPYTZxe
    with a link to your swgoh.gg profile
    Or PM me.
    Thanks

• Options
    NtNerfherders
    Scruffy-Looking-Nerf-Herder.gif

Background:
    We are a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle and TW rewards. Due to the retirement of a long-standing member, we now have space for 2 like-minded individual. Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out all over the world. We value strategy, sharing knowledge, and having an active Discord community. Our officers are fair and active, and always looking for ways to improve the guild and SWGOH experience. We are a relaxed, mature group many of us being Dads and have jobs. We know a game shouldn't be a Job :)

85 million GP with space for 1

Member of the Nation Alliance

Time zone: ideal for Euro and US players or night owls in Asia

RAIDs EST
    -- 24 hour zero damage phase for RAIDS
    -- Min. 3 Rancor raids and minimum 3 HAAT raids every week
    --HAAT & HPIT runs at weekends where ever possible so everyone gets GK Shards and Raid Han Shards
    -- 34 TB stars last time round. Extra members will push us forward
    -- 30 DS TB stars first go

Guild requirements
    Contribute 600 tickets daily
    1.6 million GP minimum
    twenty gear 11 characters
    Join our Discord server
    Swgoh.gg profile
    Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested!
    Discord: GreenArrow#8699
    Ally code 317 871 861
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    Sons of Beru -

-Looking for active 85 players
    - We are at 61Mil GP
    - GP is case by case basis
    - HRancor on farm.
    - HAAT on Farm
    - Mercs definitely welcomed.
    - We are 2 and 2 Territory Wars with GREAT coordination. 2 Flawless victories and 1 narrow defeat.
    - Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST
    - Raid Times are EST as well
    - We use discord and have a VERY friendly player base.
    -We have roughly 5-10 spots open
    - we pull about 20-23k tickets a day
    - Looking for people to pull their weight. (With understanding that real life happens.)
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 911-593-924
    Discord - mjd2192#0855
    Line - mjd2192
  • Options
    Looking for an active guild with regular raids? Looking for success and fun in TB and TW? Looking for Kenobi or Han Solo? Looking to have fun, learn from other members and enjoy the game and it’s rewards in a low pressure and casual environment?

Our heroic tank takedown guild, "Talk to the Han" is recruiting. We have a current GP of over 78 million. Our motto is simple: “Casual Awesomeness”. We play to win but in a way that keeps the game fun and without Galactic Empire like dictatorship.

We have 4 open spots that we'd love to fill with active members. We are a fun and very active alliance with a predictable heroic raid schedule to suit all global time zones. We have members from Australia, USA and U.K. We have an active and fun chat group on the LINE chat app.

If you are a level 85 player with a GP of at least 1.6 million, who earns 600 raid coins a day and is willing to offer daily participation in TB and TW events please contact us.

Seize your opportunity and contact me on the forum or "foxydsf" or "twokman27" on LINE chat app.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Gracelore
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Herd of Angry Wookiees.
    The name says nothing about us :-)
    We are relaxed and casual.
    We are looking for players who are active with over 1 million galactic power.
    Rules are few.
    Stay active. (300+ raid tickets a day required)
    0 raid damage the 1st 24 hours. This allows everyone if the guild to send in one scruffy-looking nerf herder to show off just how cool 0 raid damage looks. After 24 hours then damage is all you care to do. We full clear Heroic Rancor and Heroic ATT every week a few times.
    Raid time moves with each raid to allow different wookies in the guild to be top of the chart. (morning, afternoon, evening, night late night ect)
    Discord members can take part in guild mini events to pick rancor raid time they want.
    We are 28 stars for Territory Battles
    Our guild Galactic Power is over 75 Million
    Guild reset is 1930 EST.
    Post edited by Gracelore on
  • alcoa12
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ghosts of Malachor

Searching for a few good members to round out our membership to 50, and replace a few lower level players.

We are a very friendly, organized and helpful low pressure guild with members from all over the world.
    With a nice mix of heavy hitters and casual but committed members and are looking to add strong active players with versatile rosters for TB, TW and HAAT.

HAAT AND HPIT THIS WEEKEND, After your TW ends today come join us for LS TB and take out a few raids as well, You may just like it here!

Current guild GP is 63.5M

level 85 players with GP close to or over 1.3M GP with versatile rosters.

24/0 on all raids
    3 Hpit weekly on rotating schedules to accommodate our members the best we can
    2 HAAT weekly @ 12:00pm EST
    Guild runs on EST/refresh at 6:30pm

Very organized discord server with a lot of useful information and members available to help if needed with tips and advice. Very involved leadership and officer staff. We have TW and TB covered with excellent directors. No overbearing orders or clueless instruction nonsense here.

ZERO tolerance for disregard to other members, leave the drama and ego at the door and enjoy the game!

No requirements to farm, level or gear up your toons and ships or to spend resources or real money. We welcome both FTP and P2P, you can do what you want at your own pace as long as you are active, involved in TB and TW and show a decent rate of growth over time. We realize that most players are well aware of what toons and ships are needed to be competitive in TW and TB and assist the guild in being successful. 3 days inactive will result in removal.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Activity is required and appreciated but no pressure to meet 600 tickets per day. We do however have a 400 per day minimum to keep the momentum going.

Discord account, you don't have to actively chat but we use our discord server to post instructions and help each other out when needed.

Swgoh.gg profile

If you are without a guild send me an ally request 361-917-949

my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sithtricity/

If interested please contact me via PM here or the preferred and quicker method which is Discord.
    Sithtricity#1615 I am guild lead not a recruiter, hit me up and we can chat.
  • Options
    Scruffy Looking Maulrats is looking for a motivated Individual!

Here is your opportunity to join a premier non whale guild. Sure, we have rules and requirements. That only leads to better rewards for everyone.

About us:

Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/1261/scruffy-looking-maulrats/

Guild GP: 100 mil +
    Avg GP: 1.99 mil

Guild Reset time: Currently 1:30pm EST
    Raids: FFA at Refresh
    Rules: 24hr-0dmg on all raids

TB: Averaging 37 on Light Side, 33 on Dark Side and improving each time

Chat: Discord required, chatting optional but encouraged.

About you:

You are expected to be active in game and to have fun!

We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW.

CHS, the Hoths, ROLO a must. Be ready to balance guild needs along with personal team development needs - we're all overloaded on farming, let's work together to make it easier.

Put forth your best effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 1.4mil GP (negotiable) and a positive attitude (a must)!

Enough blabbering, start saying what every SLM guildee says.. “I wish I found you guys sooner.”

- Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
  • Options
    You want to help take a guild to the next level?
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels!
    We’re looking for 3 dedicated Haat ready members to put us over the top.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat with mercenaries in between team activities. Be attempting Haat on our own in new year, this is where you come in!
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication and a profile in swgoh.gg.
    We’ve got a total of 50 million GP right now, 47 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan! We got 20 stars last LS TB, 22 in DS TB and are 4-1 in TWars!
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

our guild 'The Last Bredi' is looking for 2 fresh members. We're a nice and organised community.
    We are a GMT (UK/EU) timezone based guild.

Short facts:
    • 85m GP
    • 35 stars LS TB
    • 32 stars DS TB
    • TW score so far: 4 wins - 1 loss
    • both heroic raids on farm

We’re looking for a 2 players around 1.4m GP or higher to replenish natural attrition. Good rosters can make up for missing GP.
    What we’re looking for:
    • swgoh.gg profile to enable our TB automation
    • Discord
    • 600 daily
    • Zero score Heroics at a minimum so you don’t waste rewards
    • Active TB participation.

Our Rancor is 24hr zero score. Our HAAT is Pt 1-3 Day 1 and Pt 4 Day 2.
    Raid times are:
    • Rancor 7 PM GMT (1PM EST)
    • HAAT 8 PM GMT (2PM EST)

Here’s our swgoh profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23748/return-of-the-bredi/

We can be contacted on discord: https://discord.gg/P9N7Sp7
  • Options
    After cleaning house we are looking for 3 more members between 1-1.4M GP to bring up back over the 60M GP threshold. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute 500-600 guild tickets/day and participate in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (optional but preferred you participate). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 48 members on it. We use it to communicate, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM and 4:30 AM (Pacific U.S. time). We have mebers all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is usually gone in 10-15 minutes.

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready, we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way. HAAT lasts less than 2 hours so be sure to register zero damage to guarantee prizes.

Our guild is at 57.4M GP and earned 27* in ls Territory Battles and 26* in ds Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day for ls TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards. We still need to iron out our ds TB plan and will continue to work on it and fine tune our ds TB game plan.

We are 3-2 in TW and have an easy to follow plan every time.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    We have 2 open spots in SHATTERPOINT due to retirements and limited spots open in our sister guild. We are a very relaxed top tier guild. Just get in your 600 and participate appropriately. We also have an optional guild chat specifically for analyzing your roster to help you focus on what to work on run by many of our 3mil+. Here's all the important details. If you're interested in joining, feel free to send me a message about where you would fit well.

SHATTERPOINT
    LS TB - 43*
    DS TB - 44*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 2.75mil+ and necessary characters for TB (minus ROLO on a case by case basis)
    600/day mandatory

SHATTERPÓINT - our sister guild
    LS TB - 39*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 1.5mil+
    600/day

You can message me here or on Line/Discord.
    Line: blindskydiver
    Discord: Silky#5611
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info