Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    R2 DEE P00 is looking for 2 dedicated players. We have pit and tank on farm. Currently produce around 26k-27k tickets (life happens, but 600 tickets is standard) and raid as soon as possible.
    Guild is over 70m GP atm
    Raids have 24 hour 0 damage rule.
    Line app is required.
    Daily activity required (notification if going away)

Hit me up on Line if interested
    Line id: kickinaces

• Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the light TB we are getting 37 Stars.
    Current guild GP is 97.7 million
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    After cleaning house we are looking for 3 more members between 1-1.4M GP to bring up back over the 60M GP threshold. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day and participate in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (optional but preferred you participate). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 48 members on it (even a member who quit the game wanted to remain on LINE to chat with us). We use LINE it to communicate, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM and 4:30 AM (Pacific U.S. time). We have mebers all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is usually gone in 10-15 minutes and most members with a 7* Han Solo usually limit damage so others can place higher.

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready, we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way. HAAT usually lasts less than 2 hours so be sure to register zero damage to guarantee prizes.

Our guild is at 57.8M GP and earned 27* in ls Territory Battles and 26* in ds Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day for ls TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards. We still need to iron out our ds TB plan and will continue to work on it and fine tune our ds TB game plan.

We are 3-2 in TW and have an easy to follow plan every time.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    "RISING FROM THE ASHES", LETS HAVE YA (FTP Guild) ARE NOW RECRUITING

We are a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with international members)

Our 50/50 83m GP Guild was recently attacked by a bitter, spiteful rogue officer who engineered an exodus of members that threatened to destroy our whole guild. Having lost 17 members to his empty, unrealistic promises our remaining 33 members were so strong we could still achieve 30 stars in TB, win TWs with ease, and complete HAAT in under 3 hrs (we have many members who solo hPit too).

Now aware of how strong our members are, we have already rebuilt to 41 members and are growing at rapid speed - so don’t miss out and join us before the next TB starts.

Please note, mergers will not be considered. We cannot work in a ‘them and us’ environment. Our camaraderie and morale are incredibly high and we are only looking for individuals/small groups to add to the fun and success we currently enjoy. There is no forced farming, only guild-centric decisions that we all have a voice in, and ensure everyone is happy

We currently run HR and HAAT with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (run 7PM GMT/2PM EST/11AM PST).

Our only requirements to join this utopia are the following:

FTP
    Minimum 1.4M GP (negotiable)
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this (no chatting required just we post TB strategy on there)
    SWGOH.gg compulsory
    Daily Active Player (but no specific ticket requirement and we understand life can take over)

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • SoloHan1001
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    We are searching for 2 active players, Romanians if possible.
    Join us in a friendly and relaxed group of funny but dedicated players.

Dacii Liberi Genesis (in game aka Dacii Liberi Mists) is part of the alliance Free Dacians. Most of us are Romanians, but we gladly accept any player that is active. You can find us here https://swgoh.gg/g/18985/dacii-liberi-genesis/

We finish Heroic Rancor raid in 20-30 minutes and are almost ready to start haat raids. We have approximately 3 Heroic Rancor raids per week. Several of us can clear Rancor solo, but they always allow also younger players to be in top 3 and receive more Han shards..
    AAT raid is done in maximum 3 hours.
    For both Heroic Rancor and AAT we follow the rule of 24h zero dmg.

600 tickets daily is a must (if you go in vacation, no problem. Just communicate this to an officer).
    To communicate we use line / discord apps

For TW and TB we have a dedicated officer that led us to victory 3 times out of 5.

If interested, please PM me here or via Line ID solohan1001

Post edited by SoloHan1001 on
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 1 experienced player that is level 85 with a GP of at least 1.5 million for our casual but committed guild. We are a 96 million GP guild & achieved 38 stars in the last TB. We also do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles & territory wars. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (Łõrd Chãrged Ω#3342)
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • Options
    Quantums Chaos is looking for 1 more player to step into TB with! We are an 90m GP guild, and have hAAT and Heroic Rancor on farm. We average around 27-29k daily tickets, and do hAAT about every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days.

We are an EST guild so we launch raids at about 8pm EST. No damage until 2pm EST. hAAT is a FFA, and Rancor is 1 team. Rancor raids last about 15-20 minutes, hAAT lasts around 2 hours.

Last TBs (both Light Side & Dark Side) we got 35 stars. We are 2-1-2 in TWar.

Looking for a level 85 player with around 1.8m GP (priority to those if you have problem/rare characters for platoons obviously), with solid teams/a foundation/a plan, and who can get those 600 tickets a day. We know life happens and you can't always make it, but more often than not is important :)

Shoot me a message on Discord (Broosh#0841) with your SWGOH.gg page and with any questions. You can try to message me on here, but I don't look at it as frequently. Discord is also mandatory :) Don't need to be social, but you need to be "in the know" if anything ever changes :) Thanks!
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    DanR

Guild name unknown

Looking for 49 players that are close to HAAT to join my guild by sending an invite.

What constitutes close to HAAT? I mean, NAAT is right next door, is that close enough?

Also, what is the level of commitment here? How do we know you're not some temporary superstar?

Finally, do members get a discount on acrylics?

You should join ours
  • Options
    Independent 100m GP Guild with 1 open spot is recruiting for serious TB/TW play. Looking for someone with at least 2m GP and a 7* Capital ship. We would especially love someone into strategy/theorycrafting chat! https://discord.gg/jahPPn4
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    DanR

Guild name unknown

Looking for 49 players that are close to HAAT to join my guild by sending an invite.

What constitutes close to HAAT? I mean, NAAT is right next door, is that close enough?

Also, what is the level of commitment here? How do we know you're not some temporary superstar?

Finally, do members get a discount on acrylics?

You should join ours

We have finished 3/4 Last time and we are currently getting several cls this time around mine is already gear 9 and needing omegas
  • Options
    We are close because we are trying to create teams for each phase
  • Options
    The 501st dominosquad is looking for new players to join our ranks. Current guild GP is 62GP but we are looking for others who enjoy this game, want to have fun, want to keep getting better and actively participate to help improve the guild. We are a guild that doesn’t push but expects the rules to be followed and that everyone participates in guild events. We used Line but are migrating to Discord. It’s not required that guild members use it, but we prefer that everyone does.

Guild GP 62 mil with 47/50 but will be looking to drop non active players, not lowest GP. We would like players to have an average of GP 1.2 mil.

500 daily tickets will be the minimum. Life happens so let us know when it hits you.

HPit is 3 times a week. 24 hour wait. Once attacking begins the event takes about 20-30 minutes. During the weekdays it starts at 3 PM EST and weekends at noon EST.

Currently we were doing naat 2 times a week and the last one lasted 4.5 hours. Next one will be haat.

We need fun active players to continue improving and taking the next step to completing the haat

DM me here, my discord UlicQelDroma#3050 or Line ID 201709005.

Ally code is 944-113-892

• Options
    Dark Force Separatists has two openings for daily players that want to start earning GK shards.

Requirements To Join:
    • Level 85
    • At Least 1.2 Million Galactic Power
    • Generate 600 Raid Tickets Daily
    • Must Participate in Territory Battle and Territory War
    • Account Created on SWGOH.GG
    • Will Join Us on Line Chat App

What Our Guild Will Do For You:
    • General Kenobi Shards Twice Weekly
    • Rebel Officer Leia Organa Shards (currently 24 per TB)
    • Friendly/Experienced Guild Mates with Lots of Good Advice

Our Pit Raid Rules:
    • Score 0 for First 24hrs Then One Scoring Attack.
    • After the ‘24hrs Score 0’ Time Expires Wait 10min Before Completing P1 (this allows other players a chance to restart incase they get a bad run) and if Soloing Post After 25min.

Our HAAT Rules: Score 0 for First 24hrs Then Attack All You Want.

Raid start time is 12:05PM PST. Our Guild GP is 88+ million and growing fast. We earn 31-32 stars in TB. We have people from US, Canada and Europe and are a semi-casual/friendly/helpful and well managed guild. If you would like to start earning Kenobi shards and meet our requirements please send me a PM. Thank you!
  • Sang
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Black Sun Council Rises is a development guild system for all players. We recently launched our first guild with plans to expand as needed. We are currently farming both heroic raids. We have 20 spots open and accepting players of all levels.

If you're a new player to the the game we can help you strengthen your roster and position you to join an alliance of your choice. If you're a mid level player looking to build raid squads and collect heroic loot then reach out to us. If you're a powerhouse that's burnt out from all the new content added that makes it feel like a second job you're welcome to chill with us and Merc in our ever expanding alliance.

We want Black Sun Council Rises to be a temporary guild to help you transition to something more permanent of your choosing. Our goal is to help players of all levels and GP to get the most out the game they want. We have a full time support team to assist you with any needs you may have during your stay.

If you're an existing guild or alliance that doesn't have a development guild please feel free to contact us. We will train and grow your recruits to your desired requirements and return them to you when they're battle ready.

If any of our mission statement pertains to you then contact us on Discord and we'll start you on your journey to greatness.

Clonecenter#0684
    Deeljade#9768
    Sangy#6992
    https://discord.gg/zuJVQQF
  • Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 87 MIL GP guild looking for 1 more player, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Our growth:
    growth1.jpg

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the light TB we are getting 37 Stars.
    Current guild GP is 97.7 million
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis

26196098_10100148245182693_3596451037320636697_n.jpg?oh=6df0538fc880623e6d0d9c683dc8c86a&oe=5ABEFCA9
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Our guild is looking to replace a few players that aren't contributing to TB and TW with strong, active players. We currently have 81 mill gp+, and we're looking for 1-4 players with 1.3 mill GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and will likely get 33* on the next LS TB- I think we got 30* on the last DS. We run raids at 7pm mountain time.
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!) and TW (zetas!!!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and typically reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1 Mil GP to our Alpha guild to reach our 60 Mil GP goal. We're currently at 50 Mil GP. We also want to add about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Options
    Looking for HAAT ready players!

Guild info:
    50M GP
    Asking for at least 1M GP and one good HAAT squad
    25* in Territory Battles average
    Only maintaining 1 loss in Territory Wars

Rancor raid info:
    3x a week
    0dmg 24hr
    EST time zone
    Times to hit Rancor: Sunday 9PM, Tuesday and Thursday 10PM

HAAT raid info:
    2x a week (sometimes 1 depending on ticket counts)
    Times we launch: Mondays and Wednesdays 7PM EST

Discord is required and we are extremely active! If interested please add me on Discord: AssFace46 (Nick) #7909
  • Options
    UPDATED info for the Zefiro guild!

Killing the rancor in 10-15 minutes every couple of days (24 hour rule in effect).
    Smashing HAAT in a few hours at least twice per week (12-24 hour rule in effect).

30+ stars in Territory Battles each time. A healthy crop of ROLO shards and a few Probe Droid shards each time.

Over 83M GP while at 49 members--even when we lose a Territory War, you get a Zeta mat.

Seeking guildies over 1M GP (the higher the better) who will ACTIVELY participate in TW and TB. We only get vacancies (1 at the moment) when a guild-member gets inactive or breaks raid rules and has to be kicked for it.

Inquire at facebook.com/zefiroguild or contact DocDoom#3475 on Discord.
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~98M Galactic Power / 38* LSTB / 4 TW wins
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB/TW coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.7M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    Hey All,

Come join a guild with over 127M GP!

We are achieving 41* with 49 ROLO shards in the LS TB and should get 42* next TB.

https://swgoh.gg/g/185/deathkor/

HAAT raids run at 6pm EST on weekdays and noon EST on weekends
    Rancor raids run at 10:30am EST

We use Line for guild communication.

Please PM me if you are interested and have at least 2.2M GP.
  • Options
    Hello. I am an officer in an eastern-time-zone-based guild called Wonder. We're a very high GP guild that is independent (i.e., does not have feeder guilds/move people around), and values personal responsibility, passion for the game, and communication above all else. We have high expectations of us (600 energy a day, etc), but we foster a culture where if someone can't play the game, they let us know and we are ok with it. It's a game after all, and life has to come first. Monitoring and policing are taxing on the officers and if that needs to happen, then those aren't the type of players we want. We are very selective in who we let in, as a result. But if you are dedicated to this game, communicate on discord, and don't need a list of rules because you value your commitment to others as much as they value yours, then please read on.

We typically get 41 stars (trying for 42) in TB, and do very well in TW (we are 51th and climbing). We get on average about 28.5K energy spend a day and launch raids alternating between 8:30AM EST and 8:30PM EST with a 12 hour freeze, and then caps applying. Also, this guild is beyond giving in terms of donations (and advice), so that's something we value in others as well.

We have a player that is retiring soon and we have a very rare spot open. If the above description appeals to you, here are some more specifics as to what we are looking for:

(1) have an SWGOH account
    (2) have discord and be active on it
    (3) have a GP of at least 2.2M or higher
    (4) rank top 100 or better in arena
    (5) has a strong passion for the game

If you'd like to chat, I'm on discord at captain_snappy#7307. It's best to hit me back on discord.

Here's a link to my swgoh:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/my galaxy/

Link to our SWGOH :
    https://swgoh.gg/g/121/wonder/

Link to our updated PvP Ranking:
    https://ibb.co/kKSpBb

Link to updated GP:
    https://ibb.co/jGgMPw
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Architects is recruiting members now. We are looking for players over 1 mill GP. We currently run heroic pit and HAAT every wednesday and saturday. We are a 46 mill GP guild. Undedeated in TW. Get around 20 stars in TB. Please message me here if you are interested in knowing more. You can also message me on LINE which is the third part app our guild uses for communication. My LINE id is rectumripper.
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    WeShootF1rst (GP 77.500.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.200.000 GP
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Currently we are 50/50 but one or more spots will open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 77.500.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players over 1 Mil GP to our Alpha guild to reach our 60 Mil GP goal. We're currently at 50 Mil GP. We also want to add about 15-20 players any GP to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Options
    Heyy guys come and join Starlord Enforcer!
    Guild Profile
    1. Asian based (Malaysia, GMT+8)
    2. HPIT: 24hr 0 dmg starts at 9pm/9am GMT+8 alternately (for US members)
    3. HAAT: Free for all - soon to be regulated
    4. LS/DS TB: enough to get G12 loots
    5. TW: 30M range (possible to get zeta, straight win so far)
    6. Suitable for players with 1M GP - 1.6M GP, but others are welcome too!
    Anyone and Everyone are welcomed to join!
    peruhead(Officer): 615-534-954
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/peruhead/
    Discord: peruhead#4068
    StarLord Enforcer
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades
    • Heroic Rancor / Heroic ATT / ~100 million Galactic Power (38 stars and very close to 39 stars in LS TB, 36 stars in DS TB)
    • Won the first four Territory Wars and lost the last one, largely as a result of people being away during the holiday period
    • Friendly, ambitious, independent guild that comprises a broad mix of players - most of the guild have been together for over a year
    • Looking for two new players Ideally with 1.8m GP or above but would consider lower if you rank highly enough in arena and fleet
    • Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT (6:30pm US EST)
    • Raid times are 9pm GMT (4pm US EST) - we do zero hits for almost 24 hours to allow maximum participation
    Guild requirements are as follows:
    • Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average towards 30k per day
    • Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules, albeit no silly penalties for minor infringements
    • Communicate in game chat - LINE App is recommended
    If you want to join, message me or feel free to add me as an ally (145-864-262 / https://swgoh.gg/u/ajrsuperstar/). You can also contact me in the LINE App at AJRSuperstar