Chaze-less Theory Crafting

2Next

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    PS my Jedi eat chaze for dinner. (Because thats around my payout time, Dinner)
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    PS my Jedi eat chaze for dinner. (Because thats around my payout time, Dinner)

Mine too.

It's funny that everybody just comes to defend Chaze. Like I said in the first post, this isn't a nerf chaze or remove chaze thread. Its just a place to theory craft teams without worrying about chaze.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Phasma (l) (not Zeta), Rey, Geonosian Soldier, RG, and Luminara.
    Oh oops, too late.

I still run this

And it sucks lol
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    *sigh* stop hating on Chaze, people.
    I can beat Chaze with my droids fairly easily since they made the uniques not persist after death and fixed 88's healing immunity.

That's awesome. I need to try that. I love my droids (just like all droid lovers).

Can't wait for a grievous rework. He's sitting at g10 just itching to get the chance to go up to 11.
  • Options
    Frankly, I'm appalled... you walking around all Chazeless like that, it's indecent, amoral, all your... "toons" dangling out there and unprotected. How could you!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Frankly, I'm appalled... you walking around all Chazeless like that, it's indecent, amoral, all your... "toons" dangling out there and unprotected. How could you!

I need to be free!
  • Options
    If we didn't have Chaze we would be begging for it a long time ago because then we wouldn't have a Full Rogue One team

We could've had Chaze without havin "Chaze" if you know what I mean....

And if you don't, we still could have had them, just not all their abilities. Sometimes less IS more.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I love my baze.. viable at *3. Trouble come when i see *7 baze. Oh God, whyyy? :bawling::bawling:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    If we didn't have Chaze we would be begging for it a long time ago because then we wouldn't have a Full Rogue One team

The issue isn't the characters - it's their abilities and synergies.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

The issue isn't the characters - it's their abilities and synergies.

We could've had Chaze without havin "Chaze" if you know what I mean....

And if you don't, we still could have had them, just not all their abilities. Sometimes less IS more.

I said dont let this turn into a "nerf chaze" thread. Ideas for teams please!
  • Options
    I run:

Rex lead
    GK
    +2 of 3 (DNz, Boba z, EP)
    +1 of 3 (Shore, B2, R2 zNC)

I can take one and beat every team I have come across with a reasonably high degree of reliability (including a duo of annoying toons that has magically been erased from existence).
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    I run:

Rex lead
    GK
    +2 of 3 (DNz, Boba z, EP)
    +1 of 3 (Shore, B2, R2 zNC)

I can take one and beat every team I have come across with a reasonably high degree of reliability (including a duo of annoying toons that has magically been erased from existence).

That sounds like fun. Being able to swap toons around like that would be interesting. I need to gear up a couple more to be able to run those teams but seems like an good goal to strive for.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    regardless of the meta or if Chaze exists or not. Jedi #1.

zQGJ
    Gk
    R2
    Jka/Ezra/zYoda/Aayla.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    *sigh* stop hating on Chaze, people.
    I can beat Chaze with my droids fairly easily since they made the uniques not persist after death and fixed 88's healing immunity.

i gotta ask, how much difference does the unique not persisting after death make compared to IG88's healing immu being fixed? My guess is that if they would have only fixed ig88 you'd be golden aswell.

Agreed, I think the healing immunity makes a larger difference so that Chirrut doesn't just fully heal himself on counterattacks, although Chirrut having 20% less health is also probably a nice bonus as he'll drop a little easier.

They're both equally important. The healing immunity makes Chirrut way easier to kill (he goes down first), and fixing the uniques made it so Baze can't take everyone else out at the end with counter attacks (he dies last).
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Never had problem with Baze. Baze+GK+Barris gave me heartburn. Never lost to them, but they just pain.