New quality of life ideas

Prev1
Membrane
87 posts Member
edited May 2017
Dear devs,

Thank you for your last quality of life update, it was very much welcomed by our community. Here are some new ideas for some QOL upgrades.

1. No more challenge gear in raid rewards. Don't see the need to work so hard in haat to complete and then get 20 of something I already have 1200 of them.
2. The ability to see who has damaged the raid in specific phases. It would be nice to see who has not gone in that phase yet, so the leaders of the guild can contact those people.
3. Private message people in the guild or sending mail to allies.
4. Increase raid ticket generation. It is time consuming to log on the game throughout the day, especially if you have a job. To secure all energy spent to get 600 tickets a day. Smaller guilds have a hard time to generate tickets to start raids more than twice a week. If we still keep the cap of 30,000 a day, instead of a 1'to 1' generation, why not 1 energy spent you get 1.5 raid tickets or something similar to that number.
5. When you have 5 layers of gear to create one piece. It creates unneeded clicking to get the sub gear you need to complete the full piece . The interface needs to be fixed or better utilized. Maybe a favorite tab for gear and it can alert if that piece of gear appears in the shops.
6. A simulation Chamber so you can test out certain squad against a certain phase of a raid or specific arena team. It helps with strategy instead of playing squads in airplane mode while the actual raid is occurring .
7. The ability to choose raid gear that we win out of randomized lots. For example you get first place in the gear you can pick three choices out of 7 randomized gear pieces. People are frustrated getting gear for characters that are not working on, but still leaves items up to rng .
8. Having the ability to combine lower level gear into higher level gear .. combine 100 to get 1 piece of the next step in gear level.
9. Place the bronzium pack in the front of the card packs offered. Yes , we understand you want us to scroll through some advertisement .. but come on we are smart people and if we want something we can choose it .
10. The ability to multi stim bronzium packs.
11. Offer stim tickets for completion of all the daily activities for accounts under lvl 85.
12. In arena , the ability to know who attacked us and was a victor so we can have the ability to reattack our attacker for revenge.
13. The ability have a 1 minute buyer remorse refund time limit.. sometimes you regret purchasing a shipment item using crystals or credits, and in addition have one minute gear placement removal time for placement remorse.
14. Offer 5,000 ally point rewards as completion of dailies for account under 85, these cards sometimes can help a new account immensely.
15. Offer an in game bug report system.
16. The ability to create and keep mod combinations together and cause easy swap out between characters , similar idea to the create squad teams menu. After swap out it gives the credit cost of such a swap.

That's all for now.

18. (17 is in a lower post) the ability to sort mods by secondary characteristics.
Post edited by Membrane on

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with almost all of these except for #13

I've seen it done somewhere and you had the ability to cancel purchase after 60 seconds but that's why there is the additional confirm payment step. If you click on something to buy and then finalize the sale, that's all on you and I don't see developers changing that anytime soon.
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mean using cash , I mean like buying stunncuffs for 1400 crystals but you wanted the stun gun for 1400, that remorse. Or you wanted to get the 5 shards for maul but you got the five shards for mob enforcers .
  • Options
    #13 I'm ok with but have that feature added to zetas. No time limited needed only it cannot be be undone if the character is used.
  • Vigilante
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Some great ideas here man. I'd really love to see 16. Been hoping for that for some time now. Great idea for quick switching during haat or anything for that matter.
  • Options
    17. Have a defense setup in the arena team, similar to the old tournaments , some arena teams are easily defeated with another squad, but not necessary want to be used as our defense team. It allows us to use strategy instead of using one team in the arena
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    #9 won't happen. That is all marketing designed to generate more profit. That's common business practice, as annoying as it may be for the consumers.
  • Options
    I LOVE #4. i think instead of ur energy to ticket ratio. to me personally w 3 kids and a full time job i still never have a problem getting my 600. but i think maybe increase each players cap to 800 or even a 1000 tickets but still cap the team at like 35,000. so smaller guilds or more relaxed guilds can have the chance to earn more raid tickets.

1, 3 and16 are great.

6. i also love the idea of a practice arena or free arena whatever it wants to be named. but requires zero energy and you still have to complete stages to unlock different arenas or challeges but there r zero restrictions and no rewards.
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How about every gets one 'Skip' per GW.

Only one.

It can be used to bypass a difficult opponent.

Possible to get more but they would cost 25, 50 crystals etc

• exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    they are all my thoughts... well done sir!
  • Options
    I really like 1-3, 5, 7 and 16. In addition, I'd like to see a "confirm or retry" option at the victory/defeat screen of GW nodes and raids. Choosing "retry" is like choosing "retreat" in the options of the battles themselves.
    I disagree with 4: converting 1 energy to more than 1 ticket. It takes time and dedication to get everyone in a guild doing 600 energy a day, and this should be rewarded by being able to do the maximum number of raids possible.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    My post of the day!! I love all of that!! :relaxed:
  • Options
    +1

I love 1, 6, and 12. 10 and 15, I'd bet money on them coming in a future update. The ones for players below lvl 85 will not happen... unless lvl 85 (or whatever is max) gets some sort of bonus to replace it. All the others are great ideas.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Simple ones from me:
    -Add alphabetical sorting to the manage guild area so if I want to view a specific players inventory I'm not looking through 50 names. Search filter would be nice but sorting by name is easier.
    - Allow at least the leader, if not the officers, to refresh the guild coin contribution list, or just fix it outright to be correct.
    - For shops, move the tm bar for the enemy capital ship out from under the pilot image, and allow me to select the back left ship when it's my capital ships turn (often just can't pick it).
    - for the p3 rocket trooper phase of tank, move the tanks TM bar to the right so that it's not covered by the Auto buttons and the troopers ability icons. Or just move those icons to the right.
    - fix shipment drops so that holoprojectors don't have a ridiculously reduced rate of appearing compared to the scanners, keypads, and mk4 guns/callers.

The biggest QOL change they could make for me personally though is allowing a 1 time change of the arenas' payout time, so it could be changed to something other than the middle of dinner, even if that means changing my server. Not sure who thought 6 and 7pm were good times of day for gaming. But will probably never happen.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • der981
    7 posts Member
    Options
    +1 for all but ESPECIALLY #'s 6 & 10
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    19. More communication from the devs, similar to the state of the game updates, drop by and say hi.
  • Options
    Biggest one we need is the ability to create mod sets that can easily be moved from toon to toon
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I think the mod set moving should be the highest priority .
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Membrane wrote: »
    I think the mod set moving should be the highest priority .

Yes
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options
    With 14 I would also suggest adding more Character Shards, Items( even the Ship Items) and Ship Blueprints.
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    Options
    I love the idea of having mod sets that we can move around from toon to toon. However, playing Devil's Advocate here - if that feature was added, wouldn't it damage the amount of time/money spent by players? Everyone would just need to get 5 full sets of their favorite mods and then they would just move those sets to each active squad and not spend anymore time/money chasing after and investing in new mods.

Don't get me wrong though, i'm all for that idea, but I fear it won't happen from a business standpoint. Great ideas though, keep em coming!
  • Options
    #16... for the love of God, please do #16 lol
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @deadeye people are already moving sets now , and what it is doing is causing major frustrations among the people who move their mods around .

And not every mod set is perfect for every toon , some balance speed or potency among their toons, some characters need more speed than others due to their innate speed , if you do it well enough you can actually pick the order in how your toons will go in.
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'd like to see the option to "destroy" mods to be removed. There's an option to sell, so if someone really wants to get rid of a mod they can at least get some credits for it. The destroy option is only ever pressed by accident I'm sure.
    Post edited by theatomicpun on
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure why they put a destroy option , sort of a waste of programming code.
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    19. Let fleet battles count as pvp battles for the guild activity.
  • Nich0142
    71 posts Member
    Options
    still need a better way of making Mod sets that you can easily move from one toon to another.
  • Options
    just 4 updates for me & im happy:

1. ability to multi draw bronzium packs
    2. function for multi sim in ship challenges
    3. guild transparency & tracking
    4. no more wait time on challenges & arena for both toons & ships
  • Nich0142
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Here's another one... if you haven't reached your 600 yet have the "activites" button red rather than green. Or some other way to see on the main screen your 600 status. Maybe a 600 counter at the top near cantina energy.
  • Options
    I'd like to be able to swap mod sets as well. However, if we can't have that, I'd settle for being able to write notes on mods. So I can find them again. Sometimes I don't remove mods simply because I'm afraid they'll get lost. That would be a welcome change for me
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member
    Options
    20. Remove wait time for challenges.