We have 117 characters. Need more Game Content.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    sigh...This game has so much content already...more than enough for a daily mobile game.
    I think as it is, the game caters well to different audiences. if you need more things to do, there are other games to play you know?
    Hurkan wrote: »
    sigh...This game has so much content already...more than enough for a daily mobile game.
    I think as it is, the game caters well to different audiences. if you need more things to do, there are other games to play you know?

+1
    I don't want more additional content too. Raids, arena, ship arena, gw, daily missions already take at least 2 hours. It is enough for a mobile game. I don't like even ship battles and I think it wasn't necessarry for this game. I wish they were release it as a new game.

What people are asking for is more to do in this game, not in another game. It is already awesome as it is right now but it can be even better, people have spent much time and sometimes also some money in this game because they like playing it. This game, not something else, where all your progress won't be available. I would also like to see more content, because I think there is so much potential that has not been used yet. If you don't want to participate in new features, fine, you don't have to, but the rest would really appreciate it.
  • Mozzerzz
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I suggested something last month.
    I totally agree we need something new.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/106501/single-player-roster-raid
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »
    anonim wrote: »
    2 raids gw and 2 arenas and this is a mobile game. For me this game is already taking up too much time and due to the fixed nature of the arena payouts and raid schedule there's not as much flexibility as I'd like.

I agree that new activities would be great but in my opinion if you add new activities then give us the option to simplify some old ones. For example the option to sim gw after the completion of the gw achievement.

The thing is, you don't actually have to do some of the other activities you're mentioning. I score a 0 during registration for half of our raids and some days, I'll just retreat first node of GW so I get the daily done without having to go through them all. Losing out on a few resources here or there isn't the biggest deal.

Edit: I love the way ships were implemented. You can play more if you want to do well otherwise if you just want to fight once a day or something, you don't lose out on significant resources.

Oh man, you are missing out on a LOT of resources by skipping GW. Arguably you get most of your disposable income consistently from finishing it not to mention all the character shards; and, even if you have all the characters in the shop, the shard shop shards are just as precious. I can skip everything else, but I never skip out on GW.

500k credits, 25 crystals, 3-5 character shards. It's useful but not gamebreaking like arena is.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_nf7nrxzrZR1rol0nc.gif

Per the announcement made at Star Wars celebration, our team is hard at work on a new game mode that utilizes both Characters and ships, so please stay tuned!

I love the use of a gif to help answer this!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, I love the fact that this game has so much content.
    Go play another game? No way! Any time I start to play another game, I give up on the one I was playing. Two games will divert the thoughts I have throughout the day. Plus, I'd rather have a single game I can spend money on and be badass at than two games I spend very little on and fall behind.
    Also, Star Wars is badass. This app has been on such a whole new level on top of that. It partly gets me excited about the future of app gaming, but another part of me says this will be the game I stick with for years.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options

Very pessimistic view of the game, I think most would agree its more than a "daily mobile game" plus most other mobile games are boring, very costly or start off well and trail off quick.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I'm Very excited for more content involving ships. I wonder if the Phoenix Squadron event, with the Tie Fighter that just sat there, was a hint of them testing for what they are building. THAT would be a game mode with characters and ships.
    The idea of ship battles and then landing for a fight, there'd have to be a lot more to it than that. I've thought about this a while back. You Could do something like: the better you do in ships battle, the stronger your team that lands will be. Say, they took out the Tie Advanced, well, no more Vader in the ground flight. Or maybe he misses a round and heals for the next space battle. This could be a whole invasion of a planet! Obviously there could be much more too! But I'm not paid to sit around and think about this lol.
  • Options
    new stuff is better, no mather what. this game is good, because you need to think about strategy, and everything is changing. SWGOH can easy change anything in game, and evryone will try it. more things will happen, more people will atract to this game.

sorry - not fluent in english
  • Options
    we need something more, thats true. i just think, there is no point for new character in game at the moment, to many new ones, i dont even have time to test them
  • Options
    2 raids gw and 2 arenas and this is a mobile game. For me this game is already taking up too much time and due to the fixed nature of the arena payouts and raid schedule there's not as much flexibility as I'd like.

I agree that new activities would be great but in my opinion if you add new activities then give us the option to simplify some old ones. For example the option to sim gw after the completion of the gw achievement.

The thing is, you don't actually have to do some of the other activities you're mentioning. I score a 0 during registration for half of our raids and some days, I'll just retreat first node of GW so I get the daily done without having to go through them all. Losing out on a few resources here or there isn't the biggest deal.

Edit: I love the way ships were implemented. You can play more if you want to do well otherwise if you just want to fight once a day or something, you don't lose out on significant resources.

Oh man, you are missing out on a LOT of resources by skipping GW. Arguably you get most of your disposable income consistently from finishing it not to mention all the character shards; and, even if you have all the characters in the shop, the shard shop shards are just as precious. I can skip everything else, but I never skip out on GW.

500k credits, 25 crystals, 3-5 character shards. It's useful but not gamebreaking like arena is.

I seem to get some Mk3 ability mats (purple) and the occasional Omega, too... which is why I like doing it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options

There's also ability mats and Omegas to be earned (RNG), and lots of GW currency, which turns into a LOT of character and ship shards. Play smart!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

I seem to get some Mk3 ability mats (purple) and the occasional Omega, too... which is why I like doing it.

I like the token reward.. for dumping shad to shad store.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options

Just as game breaking as Arena. The thing you get more of in Arena is crystals which is huge, but you certainly don't get credits, or the sure amount of character shards, or mats. GW and Arena can argue which is number 1 but both are still the most important daily one can do in the game.
  • Snuffer
    12 posts Member
    Options

Yes we KNOW. And I have to play other games because this game takes me very little time to do what needs to be done, and then I play OTHER games. The point being..... you cannot sit down and play this game non stop, there are no modes of the game that are free forever to play...eventually you will need to spend crystals to keep playing. C'mon CG make an in guild only battle mode or a grand master arena (without the crystal refresh) SOMETHING free that we can just play the game. Have you ever played other games? Sheese.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I just hope the toons content it's bigger than the ships content... Ships could stay as they are lol... Or having a minor role in this new content, would be ok too...
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Snuffer wrote: »

Yes we KNOW. And I have to play other games because this game takes me very little time to do what needs to be done, and then I play OTHER games. The point being..... you cannot sit down and play this game non stop, there are no modes of the game that are free forever to play...eventually you will need to spend crystals to keep playing. C'mon CG make an in guild only battle mode or a grand master arena (without the crystal refresh) SOMETHING free that we can just play the game. Have you ever played other games? Sheese.

I mean I am all with this free to play game mode void of consequences, but for a mobile game of this type, it would be one of the first. Mobile games all have energy constrains to make playing the game for a long time a privilege through money considering the game is free. If they did release something of this type, it would be truly pioneering for the collection based mobile game.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to have a few modes free to play all day that don't have any benefit other than just fun play
  • ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Battle Guild mates Squads as much as you like....
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    It'd be kinda cool to battle allies for fun haha
  • Options

Per the announcement made at Star Wars celebration, our team is hard at work on a new game mode that utilizes both Characters and ships, so please stay tuned!

I called it before. GW that involves character battles followed by ship battles. Each battle alternates. Congrats you just made GW take twice as long and drive more people crazy.
  • Options
    On a more serious note, I have been against the release of new characters for awhile now. They do not add anything. If anything we need to make the game run faster, and if you want more to do, then play a second game. Both raids need to fold into to just one raid. Combine Rancor and Tank takedown into one big raid and call it day. Let people sim GW, remove time delays between challenges, and let people finish stuff much faster.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

I called it before. GW that involves character battles followed by ship battles. Each battle alternates. Congrats you just made GW take twice as long and drive more people crazy.

Ermm.. u must be joking, yes? ship GW? :flushed:
  • Options
    It is called Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of content.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Do arena like DC Legends, started playing that game and I like the arena method. Ten battles or more per day(can auto as well), weekly payout instead of daily. That game is younger but I like that type of arena far more than this game.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi1337 wrote: »

e0c.gif
  • Options

How about more ways to get gear. Every new character that is released just makes the gear crunch that much worse. I'm all about new content(if done right) but we need gear. Raid drops just isn't cutting it, and I for one am getting pretty tired of having to resort to purchasing gear.

Last character I got to G11 from raid drops only..I can't remember.

Last character I got to G11 from buying gear...Chirrut, Baze, Kenobi, Palpatene, Vader, TFP, Nihilus, Baris, QGJ and a few others I forgot.

New content is all good and well...but if we can't gear the 117 characters that already exist without purchasing or years of grinding..then what's the point?
  • Pariah_Anathema
    312 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    more actual content! adding a scrimmage/sparring sandbox mode! we NEED both of these things! level cap increase and new gear and/or skill tiers would be cool too, but really just content is needed! I mean think about it, last permanent addition was ships, over 6 months ago? sure, a few mini-events, and tourneys which are gonna (cool concept just not well implemented with being able to refresh teams endlessly with AP), but really, no new actual content. over 6 months with no new raid, no new real content. it is time!!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Jedi1337 wrote: »

e0c.gif

This guy will be perfect to play as Han Solo in the SW Han Solo. He's got the annoying n arrogant attitute, yes?