WWL Borrow a toon! Maxed Kenobis and Zeta toons for you to use

Prev13456710
Check_It
376 posts Member
edited May 2017
If you are needing a little help in beating a specific battle or are just looking to try out a toon to see how they are, send me a message! My community guild, We With Lives (WWL), will be more than happy to help anyone out :)

Our community guild is built up of 5 guilds, SHAL (Still Have A Life), KHAL (Kinda have a life), MHAL (might have a life) BHAL (basically have a life) and AWOL (alts without Lives).

Simply send me a dm or reply on here asking for a toon, post your ally code, and I will have a member send you an ally request.

All toons are g11 max, 7*, arena modded unless otherwise noted:

General Kenobi, Zylo, Zoba, Zader, Zaul, Zarris, ZQGJ, double zeta R2D2, double zeta Jyn, EP, Wedge, Lando, Raid Han, Baze, Shoretrooper and others.

We look forward to helping out :)
Post edited by Check_It on

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for this, General Kenobi please!

376 392 323
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Look for an invite from "Gridan"!
  • Options
    Would love a GK and/or Baze 771-239-759:D
  • Cinest
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Bless your heart. 895 828 571
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Any suggestions for how I might be able to beat LS 9B soon and who to borrow with my roster? I am currently pumping what I can into Chirruit and Wedge and a long ways from unlocking Baze from shipments... Weak on Jedi, Rebels are getting better, no clones... Anyway here is my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/mpacton

• Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Who would you like to use @Cinest?
  • Options
    @MPac what worked best for me (this is 9a-9d hard) was a geared up zQGJ team with GK. While that is tough to pull off it worked amazingly well for me. So if you have GK or zQGJ we have what you need here at WWL. I used my own g11 zQGJ, Barriss (no zeta), yoda, JKA, aayla, and borrowed GK. I know there are other methods (I believe a geared up chaze rebel team works) but jedis worked great for me!
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @minddrifter. But I don't have Jedi close to ready and my mind is set is to zeta R2 number crunch next Zeta in about a week.... Guess I'll have to wait and revisit this post in about a month.... I have had DS finished since going to 85. Not having LS finished and a node to farm Baze is so frustrating!
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    A baze would be awesome! I only hit 82 a few days ago and I'm having trouble even on the normal battles with my LS team. I'm thinking a max baze with my 5* chirrut should be enough to push me over that hump.

And thanks hugely in advance! This is really awesome.

645-248-936

I'm also not 100% sure how this works, if I'm supposed to delete the friend after 24 hours or something to give others a chance?
  • Elanif
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Nice offer. A GK would be good for my 9B.

138-852-311

Thanks
  • Options
    Awesome! 982-449-743 R2. Unless there's a better suggestion for 9b light hard to go with Zinn resistance squad.
  • FAL7EN
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for this, would like a GK please!
    779-197-583
  • Options
    If anyone wants a GK maxed I have mine as well. 228 speed as well.

882-595-712
  • Ken_G77
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm looking for anything to help me beat LS hard 9-B. My current best light side toons are 85 g11 Yoda, Ani, QG. 85 g10 Mace & Lum. I'm assuming GK would be best for that but whatever help me would be great! Thanks!!! 813-738-246
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks again for the baze Barth! He's definitely the only reason I'm able to compete with these teams haha
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    @Elanif that ally code gave me someone level one with two toons. Can you double check that please? :)

@Energyturtle look for an invite from Colloff!

@jwoah of course it's our pleasure!! Just spread the word :)
  • Options
    424-991-649 I really need GK! Thank you so much in advance!
  • Options
    General Kenobi would be greatly appreciated! 412-123-451

Thanks!
  • Options
    483-459-494 I could very much use a GK, but if he's already out of invites a baze should do just fine.
    Thank you very much for your generosity !
  • Xenoc
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Could use zeta Jyn.

226-495-514

Thanks!

• Options
    Jyn will be great, else GK or Baze.
    Thank you!
    112-393-424
  • Options
    General Kenobi would be much appreciated right now

Thank you and really hope you can help me. I've signed up for an account specifically to post here =]

179-328-485
  • DaFunk
    72 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey @Xenoc & @Mitri45 double Zeta Jyn is at your disposal. She is only 6* tho but G11 ;). I've just sent you ally invites.
  • Yokai
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I'd need a GK if that's possible :)

121-666-855
  • Options
    557-257-731 anything to get me past LS 9-B this node is my arch enemy!
    My Collection Red Lining the Revan Counter

• Options
    Oops yeah i made a mistake. Lets try again for GK. Ally code is 138-852-331

Thanks again
  • Options
    Hey there,

for passing lightside level 9B hard with my Rebels, I would like to borrow a zBarris, zJyn, or maxed-out Old Ben. Thanks in advanced.

199-577-778

Greetz K4
  • DaFunk
    72 posts Member
    Options
    @K4TYES it's done. Jyn for you
  • Options
    DaFunk wrote: »
    @K4TYES it's done. Jyn for you

Thanks a lot DaFunk. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Hey @DaFunk , work done, so minute ago i removed you from my ally list to free you stack.
    From Russia, with many thanks!
This discussion has been closed.