WWL Borrow a toon! Maxed Kenobis and Zeta toons for you to use

14567810Next

Replies

• DadoKhaz
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    428-527-312
    I'm having trouble with the final stages of LS, DS and cantina.
    Found you via a YouTube link. This is a great idea, I hope it's still going!
  • Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker would be a huge help to me.

Need to clear Light side 9 hard mode. Have a decent Phoenix squad but want to 3 star everything for farming.

289-134-562

I would greatly appreciate this. When I am done I will remove you as an ally. The more the faster. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks 331-317-995
  • Options
    I really need help, I have been stuck on Light side 9-Hard for several months. Thank you for helping.
    284-436-824
  • Options
    I need help please with talzin light side 7a. Damage seems okay could you provide some protection please to a mostly rebel team. Maybe baze? 665-946-545
  • Options
    Guess a jyn is what I've seen would work best. 183-684-655 thank you very much. Hopefully she will work
  • Options
    Hi, pls I need some help with light side hard node 9-A... o:)
    611-384-189
    Thaaaanks !
  • Options
    Hi, I could really really use a GK if anyone has a place left on their ally list. 249-372-333 Cheers.
  • Options
    Having trouble with LS hard nodes, I am running phoenix and could use a CLS and GK if available. Thanks in advance 227-914-465
  • Options
    Any chance I could borrow a General Kenobi? Trying to beat the LS hard battles
    766 333 336
    Thanks
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    With double drops this weekend, I should probably go back to trying to clear these LS9 battles.

If anyone has a GK, CLS, or anything beefed up that I can send with my Wiggs rebels, I would really appreciate it

376-821-693

Cheers!
  • catac
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

I stuck at lightside 9 hard nodes. maxout General Kenobi would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ally Code 949-194-612
  • Options
    Found this on Youtube. Very cool. Could really use a CLS and/or GK to get through hard LS. Ally code is 663-568-334. Thx in advance!
  • Options
    A GK would be so helpful! 496-133-975
  • Options
    Hey, great idea :-). Is this still working?
    If yes, I've just reached 82 and my Phoenix squad is too weak for 9 hard.
    I read somewhere that CLS is big boost. please can I use your service? :-)

468-537-586

Many thx
  • Options
    I wonder where they came up with this?
  • Athantinjo
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hello,
    My ally code is 579-891-987.
    I currently am in need of someone to help me beat the LS 9B hard node. My Phoenix team has the best synergy of my LS teams, but has only about 30k power. I have other stronger LS toons, but they get shredded by the enemies. I would also love a Traya or Nihilous (sp?) for my cantina battles, for I have a team that is largely Sith that I run for the arena (51k power). Thanks in advance!!
  • Options
    Hi, I would appreciate some help with LS 9 hard nodes. got phoenix lvl80 4/5 omegad uniques. but only g8 1/2 and would like to avoid gearing them up more :) so if you have space for a day or two for me to try and 3* the lot that would be brilliant!

ally code: 348-386-384

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, folks. Thanks for this extremely helpful tool.

I'm running CLS, R2, Leia, Old Ben, and either ST Han or Han Solo (6*). I have no zetas on these toons and weak jedi and other rebels.

I'm looking to borrow General Kenobi please unless someone has a better suggestion.

Ally code for Stryde
    651-123-721
  • Options
    May I borrow a ZFinn or an extremely fast Poe? Need one or the other for light side battles. I hear it's easy with one of those characters in a resistance team. Thank you in advance!

248-759-565
  • Options
    Looking for some higher level help if possible. 174-433-635
  • Options
    hi there would be happy to have help please 695-763-781
  • Options
    It would be great to get some assistance 973-481-282
This discussion has been closed.