The New Event?

smninja73
136 posts Member
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information-update-4-11#latest

whats this event series gonna be and why haven't we been talking about it(just figured i'd ask no hate)

Replies

• Options
    Because we don't have any information about it. Any talking about it would basically be just making stuff up.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Options
    i guess u have a point there but still
  • Options
    Two reasons.
    1. As Vanquis mentioned there is little to no information.
    2. People are too busy complaining about "no content" and they skip interviews with EA and CG guys like Jesse, who actually talk about those things.
    This new event was mentioned on Star Wars celebration, but a minimal amount of people actually noticed it and their threads were lost in all of the other spam.
    So far we know that it's a completely new event, NOT a raid, and it will include both Ships and Characters
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Two reasons.
    2. People are too busy complaining about "no content" and they skip interviews with EA and CG guys like Jesse, who actually talk about those things.
    This new event was mentioned on Star Wars celebration, but a minimal amount of people actually noticed it and their threads were lost in all of the other spam.
    So far we know that it's a completely new event, NOT a raid, and it will include both Ships and Characters

yeah i definitley get what ur saying i do wish tho they do come out with a new raid so the community can spark up again with coming up with ways to fight a raid instead of complaining about chaze and talking about crap like that
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Two reasons.

It's funny how interviews and info directly from devs can get buried so fast
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Next week we get information... I just know it. B)
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    nskowyra wrote: »
    Two reasons.

It's funny how interviews and info directly from devs can get buried so fast

Isn't it though. People form tons of complaint threads about no new content burying the news on new content. Ironic I suppose.