Who's up for a longer GW table?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Sure, I'm that awesome!
    I wouldn't mind this idea! My preference is GW over arena. Maybe keep current payout points the same and add another 12 battles with the end reward something similar to top arena.

• Options
    Sure, I'm that awesome!
    puppyCasey wrote: »
    Anything to give me something to do,
    I am amazed that a game with about an hr worth of end game content per day is rank 13 on earnings in play store ... I suspect it will drop quickly when people like me who only like to play 1 game at a time switch to something which has end game content to keep me occupied for more than a couple hours at most

Also, i like galactic war and think its a lot of fun. I liked it more before they made it super easy mode, but i wont complain for gaurenteed 1200 gwtoken every day

Admitedly right now there is too little content. Maybe the GW (that and the arena are my favorite features) won't appear that brief once we get the events table and later on the ship battles.

But as things are now, it needs some expantion.
  • Options
    No! It's already broken as is!
    I'm voting no. It is not broken though. A longer GW would result in more time spent for most likely the same rewards.
  • Options
    Why can't anyone craft an honest poll without loading the answers?

It's intellectually dishonest and a transparent attempt at manipulation. I'm tired of it. Why even bother having a poll if you're trying so hard to skew the results?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Typical guy. It's never long enough.