[Recruitment Closed] Thugs in White Armor (360MM+ GP)—cRancor on Farm | 32/33 DS Geo, 27/36 LS Geo

Replies

• Options
    Bump we're 128m gp. 48/50 and are defeating heroic sith raid. If you'd like to help get traya shards, and have the appropriate gp and teams, come our way.
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Options
    bump! Get your traya shards here!!
  • Options
    Two slots open as of today for qualified, chill and active player who can follow basic rules and have fun. Join the Thugs today!
  • Options
    Join us for traya shards!!! Jtr is required/ 100% getting her in next event and other teams such as chex mix, ns for HSTR is even better!
  • Options
    One newly open slot available folks!

If you can get your dailies done, have JTR, at least one other functional Sith Raid Team and are chill hit us up. We have all raids on farm so join the Thugs In White Armor and get those tasty Traya shards today!
  • Options
    Still looking for one new guildie!
  • Tommylew
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Room for one more! Get your traya shards!
  • Options
    Heroic sith on farm for a while now.
    Currently looking to add a couple members to replace some underperforming folks... Scraping the bottom of the barrel... I want you to have at minimum 2.5 mill GP, jtr, and at least a couple of the other necessary teams for other phases.

Reply here and or pm me
  • Options
    Thugs in White Armor are recruiting again! Do you have JTR, get your 600 done daily and have 2MM+ GP? Then join our drama free group for good times and fun!

All raids are on farm with rotating start times so all members have an equal chance at participation. Hungry for Traya shards? We kill HSTR in 24 hours with our 142MM collective GP!

Join the Thugs today, reply here or PM.
  • Options
    Hi, i would like to join your guild
  • Options
    Bump. Join us for traya shards :)
  • FeydSTL
    37 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll join
  • Options
    Still looking for a couple new Thugs. Minimum requirements are:

1) Get your daily 600 in 95% of the time.
    2) Have 2.5MM GP
    3) Have JTR and be willing to work on toons as directed by the officers
    4) Be willing and able to download the GroupMe chat app

A couple notes...

- We are a group of adult men and women and conversations contain adult language. If you are easily offended we might not be the guild for you
    - We currently have all heroic raids on farm. Don’t have Traya, GK or Raid Han? Come get em!
    - We win the majority of our TW but focus mainly on building for PvE not PvP battles
    - Currently focused on getting LS TB cleared completely... come help us.
    - We have a core group of 40+ members who prioritize shared rewards and growth for all... not just the top members.

All that said we are a ton of fun and have just a couple slots available, hit us up and join the Thugs In White Armor today!!
  • Options
    Are y’all still recruiting? I would love to be a part of a guild like this!
  • Options
    The guild has awesome management and nice politics encouraging equal progression of all guildmembers in HSR. Guild members are very knowledgeable about the game and may help you drastically increase your perfomance with some effort in all gamemodes. Come join us
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Come get your Traya shards!
  • Adoy
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Looking for more to join! We have all raids on farm, and moving into the direction of maximising GP to clear LSTB followed by DSTB. Get your traya shards now! We also have a fair raid reward system to improve ALL members!
  • Options
    Still room for a solid new member.

Want to join a guild we’re everyone improves? Drop us a PM and join the Thugs today!
  • Options
    Still open spots. Don’t hesitate to join.
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, raid times ?
  • Options
    Can someone please pm me? I'm interested is seeing if in worthy
  • Options
    Hi, I would like to join the guild, I am very active and have jtr, and I am focusing on close team NS and Chemix. https://swgoh.gg/u/bode-veio/
    Discord: Bodindoespaço#3743