[Recruitment Closed] Thugs in White Armor (360MM+ GP)—cRancor on Farm | 32/33 DS Geo, 27/36 LS Geo

Replies

• Options
    Joined this guild around 2 months ago and am supremely happy I did. The group is a lot of fun and my GP has risen almost 400,000 since joining. Everyone is willing to help and give advice to get your squad more powerful and moving in the right direction.

Check us out! Total guild power of 170+ MM. We’re adult-oriented with structure and strong leadership, and fair raid rules that foster the growth of every individual.

Please have 3MM+ GP, be willing to download and use a third party chat app, and participate in all guild events. Send Bubblechop or Rowan_TWA a message with a link to your account and we'll be in touch.
  • Options
    I have been with this guild for over a year. A great group of players who are willing to give advice to bring your game to the next level.

Total guild power of 170+ MM. We’re adult-oriented with structure and strong leadership, and fair raid rules that foster the growth of every individual.

Please have 3MM+ GP, be willing to download and use a third party chat app, and participate in all guild events.
    Send Bubblechop or Rowan_TWA a message with a link to your account and they will contact you directly.
  • Options
    Come join us for Traya shards, we offer a chance to progress for all and provide advice and guidance. We would rather grow as a team then as individuals so we have raid rules in place for most to be able to get top of all raids.
  • Options
    Any open spots?
  • Options
    Luca, shoot me a PM with a link to your roster and I’ll respond thanks!
  • Raam
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Heya...

Take a peak at this post... Not sure if it has an interest since we are 2 with mixed profiles..

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1709886/#Comment_1709886
  • Options
    We are still looking for new blood. If you would like to earn traya shards and a guild that rewards team players where growth of all players is our main goal! We have rules in place for traya so all guild members have a chance of getting top 10( the good gear) all we ask is to get your 600 in and focus on developing teams to help us clear LS and DS TB.
  • Options
    Come join us for traya shards! We are still looking for 3 more around 3m GP each, we should be 45* next LSTB if we fill those 3 gaps. We promote all members and will help people who need guidance.
  • Options
    What Tommy said! ^
  • Options
    2 years+ with this guild. Awesome guild with awesome people. You will never regret.. We are casual yet we aim for the best for all aspects of the game. If you have a awesome roster and 3mil+ gp. Come and join us for top tier rewards! ;)
  • Options
    As a long time guild member and officer I can tell you without a fun and competitive guild to play with I would likely have quit this game a year ago. The members and officers of this guild are friendly, helpful and competitive with everyone helping each other be better and grow to their maximum potential. We do things like rotate the max cap damage on the raids so that all members can earn top rewards. We understand real life is more important than any game and still manage to destroy LS and DS TB with just one last star remaining to earn in each of those. We have a winning TW record and work together to achieve goals.

We are competitive.
    We are fun.
    We are the Thugs In White Armor, join us today!
  • Options
    This is not a bumping post.
    tl;dr:
    1) Member for 2.5 years for a reason
    2) Never thought about leaving
    3) We have Asians that are bad at maths. Who would have thought?
    4) See 3)
  • Options
    We are still looking for some more 3m GP plus and team players.
  • Options
    Just one last spot left. Currently sitting at 171M GP, join us and we’ll rule the galaxy as Father and Thug!
  • Options
    Looking for for one, maybe two to round out our roster:

Joined this guild around 3 months ago and am supremely happy I did. The group is a lot of fun and my GP has risen almost 500,000 since joining. Everyone is willing to help and give advice to get your squad more powerful and moving in the right direction.

Check us out! Total guild power of almost 180 MM. We’re adult-oriented with structure and strong leadership, and fair raid rules that foster the growth of every individual.

Send Bubblechomp or Rowan_TWA a message with a link to your account and we'll be in touch.

• Have 3.5 million GP (exceptions can be made for exceptional players, hit us up!)
    • Discord mandatory
    • FFA damage on Rancor, HAAT, and Sith raids with occasional title lotteries; raid times rotate 12PM and 9PM EST.
    • 45 stars expected from the next LSTB, 47 in DSTB.
    • Adult-oriented social guild with strong camaraderie. We have people from all walks of life, multiple nations, races, sexual orientations—the Thugs welcome all.
    • Don’t be easily offended by friendly trash talk.
  • Options
    Plus we have cake!
  • Options
    Still looking for 1 pushing it 2, get in touch if you want the LS and DS TB titles and also traya shards! Friendly guild that wants to progess, will be 45* LSTB next time and 47* next DSTB
  • Options
    We are still looking for more! Get your traya shards and a chance of progression with us! Looking for 3.5m plus but will give chances to lower if they have all their stuff together
  • Options
    💪 some more needed