Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano (Exclusive)Gameplay Review Video

Prev13
Smithie
1427 posts Member
edited May 2017
https://youtu.be/AIYMBXW_-WA

Welcome back for some exclusive Ahsoka footage!!

This is a review of the brand new character coming to the game with gameplay

7* Max Gear
Base Stats

Health 18444

Protection 19849

Speed 148

Potency 28%

Tenacity 34%

Physical Damage 2572

Physical Crit Chance 39.25%

Armor Penetration 44

Feel free to check out my channel below
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3DjNR8y6tKX7LSjV_RRKA

What is your thoughts on Ahsoka??
Got any questions let me know and will answer them
Post edited by Smithie on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I want this toon yesterday.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    That damage is insane!
  • aclbosox
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Smithie - I really like your videos. The rise of fast yodas and weak old bens is coming!
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    aclbosox wrote: »
    Thanks @Smithie - I really like your videos. The rise of fast yodas and weak old bens is coming!

Haha yeah she looks awesome!
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This will make Wiggs/Chaze be worse than ever in Arena. As if the top 50 wasn't infested with them as it is. Goodbye dark side...hello to rebels AGAIN.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    This will make Wiggs/Chaze be worse than ever in Arena. As if the top 50 wasn't infested with them as it is. Goodbye dark side...hello to rebels AGAIN.

She is good with Wiggs
  • Options
    Nice review and the graphics look great. I don't see her being anything great, but she could be fun to play.. especially with chaze
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »

We also said that for Nihilus some weeks ago, and he is also used with Chaze. She is the counterpart of Nihilus.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Unreal power creep. Number of 70k-80k hits with only 6 or so buffs.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Empire pass = more powerful rebels
    fluppin awesome.
  • Options
    I think I am going insane because I remember clearly in the podcast them saying that they have a balance guy. But this video proves that this is not the case. I'm starting to get worried about my mental health.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Smithie for the video! So they are getting us hyped up over the 18+ Ahsoka.
    Releasing the event next week (25th looks like) and costing over € 450 (apple) to 7*... right...
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Why have balance when you can not?
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Thanks @Smithie for the video! So they are getting us hyped up over the 18+ Ahsoka.
    Releasing the event next week (25th looks like) and costing over € 450 (apple) to 7*... right...

Yeah I would imagine she will be the same as what Nihilus is but...

She should have the same cadance as Nihilus

Event Packs
    Shipments
    Farmable Probs a Hard Node and Shardshop
  • Options
    Awesome stuff @Smithie
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    I think I am going insane because I remember clearly in the podcast them saying that they have a balance guy. But this video proves that this is not the case. I'm starting to get worried about my mental health.

I havent tried her on the defence but B2 or Baze is gonna be a start against the team she is running with. Clear their buffs Ahsoka wont gain as many.

Great character but still gonna be tough to build an arena ready team. You got Chaze but Ahsoka can still have her cooldowns increased
  • AbrekV
    54 posts Member
    Options
    it's like the characters they will release will have a oneshot kill move or what?
  • bin
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'll leave my thoughts about Ahsoka out, but figured you'd enjoy this Smithie.
    http://imgur.com/a/Cwrec
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    Event Packs, Shipments, Farmable Probs a Hard Node and Shardshop

Basicly us non whales just need to start saving cystals already, in 2 months she will be in shipments :)

• Options
    AbrekV wrote: »
    it's like the characters they will release will have a oneshot kill move or what?

She does have lightsabers, just saying. LOL!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    She looks quite awesome. I have foreseen my wallet opening up for her, not for chaze as I would puke, but anti baze. Boba+ashoka ftw.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    I wanted to get her, but they made her crazy OP, so she'll be like a million bucks to get :'(
    Seriously, why create an abomination of character like this (no matter who would that be)?

So Chaze wouldn't feel like the only abominations in the game offcourse.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I wanted to get her, but they made her crazy OP, so she'll be like a million bucks to get :'(
    Seriously, why create an abomination of character like this (no matter who would that be)?

She will be farmable in a few months. No worries.
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »

I havent tried her on the defence but B2 or Baze is gonna be a start against the team she is running with. Clear their buffs Ahsoka wont gain as many.

Great character but still gonna be tough to build an arena ready team. You got Chaze but Ahsoka can still have her cooldowns increased

I am not only talking about her as a standalone toon, I mean inserting her in the already meta team of Gk Chaze R2. There isn't any balance between them +Ahsoka against any faction currently in the game.
  • Dyvrik
    11 posts Member
    Options
    So... anyone else see the last gear item for g12 being equipable? Does that mean that g12 is coming out, or just a graphics glitch?
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Is Krennic farmable? Is Baze? See? I'm worried.

True
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

=(
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, Smithie - let me take a moment to thank you for all your contributions to this community. You are a massive help and I support your videos all the way. Keep up the great work!