• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Smithie wrote: »
    SeeeD wrote: »
    Gear list pls

I dont have it as yet sorry

She have a high dps, so expect alot of stun cuff...

Yeah probably cuffs and cabantis
  • Ryzak620
    215 posts Member
    Options
    She looks really, really good. And yet, I'm annoyed. How is the dark side supposed to compete with this? First you have Chaze. Then you have GK/Zarriss, and don't forget about Rex, and now you have this?
    Seriously, the Dark Side has nothing to top this. One of the top guys on my shard has GK (L), Zarriss, Chaze, and Nihilus. Most of the others have some form of Rex, Chaze, Nihilus, GK, Zarriss, etc.
    I flip between two squads. Squad 1 is Nihilus, SiT, SAs, Dooku, and Sid/Savage. I always win (lousy AI) on offense, but usually lose on defense (again, lousy AI). Squad 2 is Jyn, Chaze, Cassian, and usually Nihilus (R2 if facing Zaul). That crew I win about 90% of the time against the guy mentioned above. The other crew that I can use against this guy is zVader, DT, Nihilus, Boba, and usually TFP or EP. That works about 80% of the time.
    Tried Veers/Trooper squad. Nope. Tried Krennic Empire squad. Nope. Tried EP squad. Nope.
    Veers is definitely made Empire troopers more fun now, but they can't compete against any combo of GK, Rex, and Chaze. Krennic lead is fun, but same problem.
    While Nihilus is a great toon and is obviously used a ton (8 out of 10 in top 10 use him), he's surrounded by...that's right, a combo of GK/Zarriss, Chaze, and/or Rex. And honestly, he's about 3rd on my kill list behind GK and Zarriss.
    Where's the Dark Side's Chaze? or Rex? or GK/Zarriss?
  • Options
    I have to say while it's a cool toon, it's clear that there are few if any dark side teams that can handle something like this ...