Emperor Palpatine zeta idea.

Prev1
Thought it would be cool if his leadership zeta made it so your opponents leadership never triggered. It might be broken. But flavor wise it seems cool! Isn't that what the emperor is all about?

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    His aoe lighting should inflict shock to all enemy, this effect can't resisted/evade.

THAT'S how u suppose to treat a emperor! :lol:
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Basic paralyzes all Luke characters on hit for remainder of battle.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    His aoe lighting should inflict shock to all enemy, this effect can't resisted/evade.

THAT'S how u suppose to treat a emperor! :lol:

Agreed!
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    Options
    Just make it so Rebels/Jedi can't resist him. Bye bye rebel scum!
  • Options
    I would love to see his crackling doom be upgraded to include all enemies or enemies can be defeated by this.
  • Options
    What about incorporating an apprentice? The Emperor grants 1 ally Sith apprentice the ability to shock all enemies at the same time as Emperor Palpatine, doubling the chance of stunning your opponent.
  • Options
    Please fulfill OP's idea. His Zeta'd leadership ability, nullifies all other Leadership abilities. Then I can laugh even more at the Sith teams who are dependent on either Nihilius or Zaul's leader ability.
  • Options
    Please fulfill OP's idea. His Zeta'd leadership ability, nullifies all other Leadership abilities. Then I can laugh even more at the Sith teams who are dependent on either Nihilius or Zaul's leader ability.

And what happens when palps goes against palps?
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    None trigger i think @ImYourHuckleberry
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options

I guess no one would have leader ability :lol:
  • Options
    Unique (Zeta): Shock can defeat enemies.
  • Options

I didn't say this part but originally I was thinking that is would also state it couldn't be removed. So both palps would keep thier leadership
  • Options
    Too powerful imo. Everyone would run palps.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options

I guess no one would have leader ability :lol:

May the best mods win.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Ep counter Vader auto defeats EP at start of battle make Vader great again.
  • Mormanimal81
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Too powerful imo. Everyone would run palps.

I get your point. However it could actually open some things up. There are very strong team combinations you don't have to rely on a leader ability. Could help characters with zeta uniques get more play. Like Yoda for example. But you could be right, might be too strong!
  • Options
    personally i think they should add a leader ability of rule of 2.
  • Options
    Zeta ability. Give rebel tags to any non rebel allies.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thought it would be cool if his leadership zeta made it so your opponents leadership never triggered. It might be broken. But flavor wise it seems cool! Isn't that what the emperor is all about?

Way too OP. It sounds innocent enough on paper, but I can assure you, one zeta shouldn't bypass people's five toon time and energy investment. Then a free toon everyone already has would make almost every new squad beatable without new investments.

Jedi foresight and speed... Bye bye..
    Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now
    Zaul.... Thanks for trying... Bye bye
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Anything to counter or nullify the Rex, and Maul leads lol
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

Way too OP. It sounds innocent enough on paper, but I can assure you, one zeta shouldn't bypass people's five toon time and energy investment. Then a free toon everyone already has would make almost every new squad beatable without new investments.

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

It won't be OP man! This is exactly what we need. I worked hard on Palpy and think it would be great if he had that Zeta.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    MelBotes wrote: »

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

It won't be OP man! This is exactly what we need. I worked hard on Palpy and think it would be great if he had that Zeta.

Not everyone has. Anyways, no leadership ability should swamp every other leadership ability.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Not everyone has. Anyways, no leadership ability should swamp every other leadership ability.

Why?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Why?

Why shouldn't any one leadership ability defeat all others? Is that your question?

Ask yourself why Palpatine should be the only leader used in squad arena and GW. That's a much better way to look at this.
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    Options

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Palpy is the emperor and the ruler of the galaxy. Yes, his leadership should negate every other character's leadership
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Palpy is the emperor and the ruler of the galaxy. Yes, his leadership should negate every other character's leadership

Actually, Palpatine is a hologram in a card/board game designed to be entertaining for the masses. The masses want their leader abilities.
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Why?

Why shouldn't any one leadership ability defeat all others? Is that your question?

Ask yourself why Palpatine should be the only leader used in squad arena and GW. That's a much better way to look at this.

But he would still be beatable. Wouldn't make him invincible.
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    Options

Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now

Why?

You are being closed minded. Are you suggesting that Palpy was not the ruler of the galaxy?
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry OP, I concur that would be too much.
    What about a choice of two among these?

Unique, add 15% dmg and allow enemies to die because of that dmg

Leader, combine both the tm gain and health for sith and empire

Basic, shock is unavoidable and undispellable OR unresistable

Special, jedi and rebels cannot resist the stun.
    Res non verba