Emperor Palpatine zeta idea.

2Next

Replies

• MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The emperor, one of the most iconic characters in the star wars universe, once you hit end game suddenly maul is a better leader. . . .give me a break ea, palp needs his due with this empire faction pass or there IS no empire faction pass.

Yes he is amazing, but noone uses him as a leader towards the end, and that's just plain wrong. Don't touch anything else on him, just make him a more viable leader.

Vader is not supposed to lead Palpatine. . .
  • Options
    Rebels / Jedi cannot resist or cleanse any debuffs? That would be a good zeta leadership and oppose the triple cleanse teams
  • drklimit673xx
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Messed up
  • Options
    I would love to see his crackling doom be upgraded to include all enemies or enemies can be defeated by this.

Then Chirpatine couldn't work
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    MelBotes wrote: »
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Thought it would be cool if his leadership zeta made it so your opponents leadership never triggered. It might be broken. But flavor wise it seems cool! Isn't that what the emperor is all about?

Way too OP. It sounds innocent enough on paper, but I can assure you, one zeta shouldn't bypass people's five toon time and energy investment. Then a free toon everyone already has would make almost every new squad beatable without new investments.

Jedi foresight and speed... Bye bye..
    Rex...bye bye.
    DN.... Bye bye
    Zader..... Bye now
    Zaul.... Thanks for trying... Bye bye

It won't be OP man! This is exactly what we need. I worked hard on Palpy and think it would be great if he had that Zeta.

A zeta is fine. Neutering almost every other squad..... Not okay. Way way too OP! EP is a give away toon anyway. So not fine!
  • Options
    +1
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Palp is free how you need 5 7 * gear 9 at least to get him at 7 star then you have to gear and level him up
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    Options
    What about incorporating an apprentice? The Emperor grants 1 ally Sith apprentice the ability to shock all enemies at the same time as Emperor Palpatine, doubling the chance of stunning your opponent.

+1
  • Options
    Bora wrote: »
    Sorry OP, I concur that would be too much.
    What about a choice of two among these?

Unique, add 15% dmg and allow enemies to die because of that dmg

Leader, combine both the tm gain and health for sith and empire

Basic, shock is unavoidable and undispellable OR unresistable

Special, jedi and rebels cannot resist the stun.
    This
  • Foxets
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Guys stop it! I've never heard about any players who's idea was made! If someone have this one, just tell me! Because they can provide only nerfs and fixs
  • Misogi1981
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    His aoe lighting should inflict shock to all enemy, this effect can't resisted/evade.

THAT'S how u suppose to treat a emperor! :lol:

I like this idea. But to add onto it, using power of the dark side won't consume the shock debuff, but still stuns shocked oppenents 100% unresistable. A little like Vader's dot's not going away/culling blade being unavoidable.
    Either this or a zeta on his basic to treat it as Dooku's force lightning, so he can both shock and stun on basic hit with a chance of it hitting another character as well, or simply making the shock portion unresistable and undodgable, on top of shock not going away until he dies, again, like Vader and the DoT's.
    Would kinda make them the power duo that they're supposed to be anyway.
    Just an extra unremovable debuff to power vader's blade, plus extra uses.

Really not interested in him having a zeta leader skill, although if anybody ought to have one, it would be him... But, to me, his base lead is pretty darn potent as it is, and wouldn't want him to further outshine the other sith/empire zeta leads on top of it.

Post edited by Misogi1981 on
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    "Shock renews itself whenever it expires while Emp is active" would be a good zeta for his unique. But since he's a soft, highly dangerous target, I'm not sure that would make much difference in Arena in terms of shock's longevity (3 turns will generally outlast the Emp), other than preventing it from being dispelled.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Misogi1981
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    "Shock renews itself whenever it expires while Emp is active" would be a good zeta for his unique. But since he's a soft, highly dangerous target, I'm not sure that would make much difference in Arena in terms of shock's longevity (3 turns will generally outlast the Emp), other than preventing it from being dispelled.

I think it's good. It would be just long enough to at least get past some of the nonsense meta of rex/chaze/maul/wiggs etc or some future garbage to at least take out one target without worrying about counters/heals/tanks/etc.
    Post edited by Misogi1981 on