Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels!!!

We are a friendly guild that has aspirations of something greater. We're looking for players that do their best to help the guild achieve our goals. We run Heroic Pit and AAT and use Discord for communication. If you're a small guild or a single player looking for a place to call home you should stop by, have a beer and a chat. Hope to talk to you soon.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hey all! We're looking to replace some inactive players in our guild with some strong and active ones. We recently finished TB with 26*, and we have over 53 mill GP. We're seeking players with 1.2 mill+ GP who play daily and get close to 600. We could probably take up to 10 people.

We run raids at 7pm (Mountain) and have a 24 H no damage rule. Also we require players to have Discord so we can coordinate attacks (this helped so much for our last TB- Increased our star count by 3). We're going to start HAAT in about a month- Maybe sooner if we can find strong replacements!

We are a very active and social guild and looking for members who are as well! We chat all the time and help each other with squad advice/strategy, and we are very active about donations.

Message me back if this sounds like a good fit for you!
    Mol Boda 914-412-996
    https://swgoh.gg/u/molboda/

NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING A BIG GROUP OF GUILDS
    Post edited by MolBoda on
  • Options
    We are a friendly active Guild called Ruthless Rebellion GB we are mostly high level members 80+ looking to merge with a Guild of 15+ members leader will be a officer have a say in Guild Laws and be a key voice. We mostly do level 4/5 pit raids AAT tank Raid And Heroic pit. we use LINE app to discuss guild strategy and general discussion. High level is a bonus but not mandatory if you are intrested to merge or join in a solo role please get in touch.

Leader venomstrike ID 826-585-991
    Co-leader Rebellion ID 214-734-624

• Options
    Hello there. Fallen Deities here is looking a small group of 10-15 new members to join us on our quest upon the galaxy. We are a friendly guild but still serious when it comes to raids and growth.

Rancor : Heroic Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday
    Opens : 0900PST (0 damage save spot) 1000PST (fighting begins, do not solo) 1100PST (soloers close Rancor)

AAT : Normal 1000PST whenever we get tickets. Also looking to go heroic anytime now. Tried recently but not enough damage on Phase 2. We would have completed if Phase 2 was completed.

Chat App : KiK Messenger. Link is posted as Guild Message.

We're hoping for new people with Galactic Powers of around 800k or more but active players matters more so don't hesitate just because you have less than 800k. If you like our schedule and would like to join us message me or add me in game : 465-466-149.
  • Options
    marcusopus wrote: »
    Officer in a dead guild (leader logs in maybe twice-three times a week, doesn't chat, barely participates at all) IGN: VOID looking to move about 20 active players. Most of the guild is F2P. A few us have spent a few bucks. I kicked out all the inactives except for a couple of inactive officers, so most are daily logins. Couple of US players (1.9M GP, 1.6M GP (me)) and the rest are working their way up.

Here's my profile:https://swgoh.gg/u/marcusopus/

PM me to chat.

Join our guild. We have 53 million power and we are all growing quickly. We are also looking for people who want to step up and help us lead.
  • Options
    GotW Recruitment Center is looking for 15-20 more players that want to learn and grow in the game. All levels are welcome!

We rotate T4-6 Pit Raids and have enough tickets to do Naat now, but I would like to fill the guild up before running it.

GotW is an Alliance of 5 Sister Guilds that all run Haat and Hpit + this Training Guild to learn in.

We use Line for Guild and Alliance Communications so that you can ask for help when wanted or needed.

So come have some fun and learn from some experienced folk at GotW.

You can find me on Line: Johtr

Credentials:
    swgoh.gg/u/johtr
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Gotbadfeeling
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwok" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 46/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 450/600 preferred but not mandatory
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 46/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready / HAAT Focused - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 500 tickets.
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700
    (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072
    (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253
    (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: Frezza#0252
    (Recruiter 9:30am to 9:30pm
    Discord: KG-B#0309
    (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Post edited by Gotbadfeeling on
  • Natan
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Swedish guild ”Svenska kraften” looking for guild to merge with us.

Vi är ett endgame-guild som farmar både Rancor och HAAT. Vi söker spelare för att öka vår GP till TB och TW och för fler tickets till raider.

Vi håller just på att omstrukturera för att optimera våra möjligheter att utvecklas. Vi kommer att ha plats för ca 15 spelare. Vi som är kvar är mycket aktiva allihop.

Vi har några regler som gäller:

Vi kommunicerar genom Line och vill att våra medlemmar är med där. Kommunikationen sker på svenska.

Vi söker aktiva spelare som bidrar med raid tickets dagligen och deltar i alla raids.

Vi är både intresserade av guild merge och ensamma spelare som vill komma till oss!

Vi har 0-skadeperiod i Rancorraiden för att alla ska ha möjlighet att få del av rewards då vi avslutar raiden efter ca 20 minuter.

Varmt välkomna!

Kolla in min profil:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/natan/
    Post edited by Natan on
  • Options
    Our guild is looking for any guilds with 15 or below members who would like to merge with us.
    Our current GP is 10mil, but we are all working on getting stronger. We consider ourselves casual yet committed players. We have a good mix of experienced and new players, with the more experienced members sharing their advice on the game and donating gear to help the lower level guys get stronger faster.
    Currently doing tier 6 pit and normal tank raids
    Using Line to communicate outside game as in game chat isnt reliable, this is optional but it does help a lot for communication, particularly for Territory Battles.
    Any guild merging with us would be granted officer spots as we would like to work together to building a stronger guild.
    We are not looking to merge into another guild as any guild we would be merging into would have less members than us and we would be moving a larger number of people.
    Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions
  • Options
    WeShootFirst looking for a guild to merge with us. 30+ spots available. Rancor raid tier 7 easy, Tank raid tier 6, guild raids 12 stars because we lack players. We desperately need active players who want to join a fun active guild.
  • JoruusCBaoth
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ciao, sono il GM di una gilda italiana di recente costituzione. Siamo fuoriusciti dalla precedente a causa della latitanza del GM, per ora siamo ancora pochi (17), ma è un buon gruppo, la maggior parte di lvl 85 e facciamo Rancor eroico e carro 6*.

Siamo tutti giocatori maturi, amichevoli ed attivi, cerchiamo una piccola gilda che voglia unirsi a noi per avere la possibilità di fare il carro eroico e migliori risultati nelle battaglie territoriali.
    Usiamo Discord per consigli e strategie, ma al momento non è obbligatorio.
    L'unica regola che abbiamo è di essere giocatori attivi.

Una volta raggiunto un buon numero di giocatori l'intenzione è di rendere obbligatoria almeno la produzione di 500 tagliandi al giorno.
    Eventuali ulteriori regole verranno discusse assieme.

In caso di fusione, il vostro guild master diventerà ufficiale da noi.

Potete contattarmi direttamente qui o su Discord, il mio id è Joruus#4985.
  • Options
    New York earthlings is looking FOR 10 to 13 members to merge with our guild
    Our galactic power is 35 million
    Requirements: 400 raid tickets minimum daily
    must have line app
    Must have galactic power 1 million plus
    We have a 24hr no damage rancor
    Dm or add or reach through line app
    ALLy code 639-887-548.........my line ID nano0666.....
  • Babbittini32
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The Covenant of the Force guild is looking for a 10-15 player guild to merge with us.

We are a growing guild that alternates T4-T6 raids, while building to target HAAT

We have a mix of levels in the guild and are looking to add active players. A mix that can participate in Territory Battles would be ideal, but all levels welcome. Growth and activity are the key.

We have line app for communication.
    If interested contact me at my line ID -- babbittini32 all lowercase when you search by line ID

I'm also on discord, same Id as above
    My Ally code 566-493-876
    Another officer Ally code 918-216-726
    Post edited by Babbittini32 on
  • StanDacide
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Clan of Endor is looking to MERGE!

We are a guild of 40, but can open up a few more spots of needed. We are HAAT ready, with Room for up to 24 more players.

We run on EST.

We have a Discord and Swgoh. gg account.

We communicate and work as a team. No ego allowed.

We are serious about becoming the best guild in GoH.

We launch heroic raids a week, 2 of each. Once full it will be 3 HAATS.

We have a wonderful system of leadership that ensures each player feels useful and valued.

Must produce at least 500 tickets each day.

Must understand the 0 damage rule on raids.

Must understand to wait for instructions on TB.

Comment of you are interested and want to know more.
  • Options
    The Covenant of the Force guild is looking for a 10 player guild to merge with us.

We are a growing guild that alternates T4-T6 raids, while building to target HAAT

We have a mix of levels in the guild and are looking to add active players. A mix that can participate in Territory Battles would be ideal, but all levels welcome. Growth and activity are the key.

We have line app for communication.
    If interested contact me at my line ID -- babbittini32 all lowercase when you search by line ID

I'm also on discord, same Id as above
    My Ally code 566-493-876
    Another officer Ally code 918-216-726

If you are interested in taking your 24 best, we are already HAAT viable
  • Options
    I run a top guild and we have a second guild that is more causal and we r looking to bring people in who want to advance at a pace that suits everyone and hopefully that will lead to a second HAAT guild within time. We use discord and we wud share a server so increase and share knowledge, discord is not mandatory for the second guild but we've prefer new members to get onboard. Get in touch if yr a member looking for a new guild or a guild looking to merge with us. We currently have 24 members but cut those numbers as we have a few members who aren't very active. We wud be willing to discuss making one or two guys officers if a larger group wanted to merge with us. GP is currently around 15mil, PM me if yr interested
    Thanks for reading.......!
  • GuyfromSyracuse
    993 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Are you a top heavy Us based guild looking for stability? Let’s chat...75m+ GP most likely

SyracuseJedis#2581
    Jedisofsyracuse on Line
    Post edited by GuyfromSyracuse on
  • Options
    marcusopus wrote: »
    Officer in a dead guild (leader logs in maybe twice-three times a week, doesn't chat, barely participates at all) IGN: VOID looking to move about 20 active players. Most of the guild is F2P. A few us have spent a few bucks. I kicked out all the inactives except for a couple of inactive officers, so most are daily logins. Couple of US players (1.9M GP, 1.6M GP (me)) and the rest are working their way up.

Here's my profile:https://swgoh.gg/u/marcusopus/

PM me to chat.

Had any luck yet if not we would happily accomadate you and your team
    We are on discord so if you want to catch up that way dm me for details or use guild search RogueSquadronOne we are currently open.
    With you and your members we would make an awesome team
  • Options
    We are a friendly active Guild called Ruthless Rebellion GB we are mostly high level members 80+ looking to merge with a Guild of 15+ members leader will be a officer have a say in Guild Laws and be a key voice. We mostly do level 4/5 pit raids AAT tank Raid And Heroic pit. we use LINE app to discuss guild strategy and general discussion. High level is a bonus but not mandatory if you are intrested to merge or join in a solo role please get in touch.

Leader venomstrike ID 826-585-991
    Co-leader Rebellion ID 214-734-624

Sent you a pm
  • Options
    And his amazing friends! Is looking to merge another small guild to push into HAAT and to push our TB star count up!
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Light Smugglers is looking to merge with a guild of about 15 to fill our ranks and finish HAAT. We are 35/50 right now with 44M GP. We have a 24 hour - 0 damage rule for heroic pit and use discord for communication. PM on here or hit me up on discord.
    Ally code: 798-744-471
    Discord: Funderbolts#5044
    Post edited by Funderbolts on
  • Options
    We REFUSE to have a less than full guild by the next Territory War!

If you feel the same way either:
    -Comment on This Post
    -Send a Private Message
    -Message me on the Discord App, Username: Leifenator#8462

May the force be with you, always!
  • Archer23890
    160 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Outcasts Heroes is looking for a group of 9 players. We're a guild with some very strong players and are a tight knit group. We have both Heroic raids on farm and are a 30+ star TB guild. Looking to replace some inactive members. Must be 1.5mGP or higher
    If you're interested please send me a message here or on the LINE app. My username is archer23890.
  • Options
    Hi, we are casual guild that is tackling heroic rancor and AAT tier 6. We average 30 active players although there are 40 of us. Close to 20 mln galactic power. We are looking for active guild that wants to merge with us....we dont have rules besides the general guidance life is before gaming...

Guild Cska Sofia

Ally code. 813-464-188
    Baba gusi

Or message me here

• Options
    We are looking for 9-18 active players / guild to merge with us to increase our TB rewards (currently 20 stars). Our GP is 40M. Running HAAT currently, HRancor raid has 0 damage for first 24 Hr Rule. We ask that you join discord if not already on it in order to coordinate raids and TB on our discord serve. EST and accepting all at this time. Message me here or on discord: Obi One#2880 Ally code:693-783-564
    Guild Name: Arashikage
  • Raindragon
    109 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The Academy of the Fallen is looking to merge some active and committed players to level up and work in improving territory battles and toward heroic raids. Our guild is CST time zone. We currently have 18m GP and hit 11 stars on our first two TB's.

We are looking for 15-20 players level 80+. Our main focus is progress and helping each other to make the game fun as a group.

We are in the process of getting our Discord server up and running for discussion and mentoring as well as valuable links to new and upcoming game info.

Activity requirements
    We are looking for players that are active daily and contribute to earning raid tickets. Donations are a must too. We raid 3 times a week on normal difficulty and are just starting heroic Rancor so ticket contribution is important.

Rules
    Activity is first and foremost. If you are inactive for a length of time without notifying an officer, you will be removed.

Participation is required. This goes for TB, raids and donations.

Raid tickets are necessary for starting raids. Must produce 600 tickets every day

Follow Wheaton's law

Our mission is straightforward: have fun, be good teammates, and enjoy success together!

If interested, please feel free to message me or send me an ally invite
    Tirvo Raindragon
    Ally code 986-462-594
    Post edited by Raindragon on
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    Looking for a small group to merge with my Sub accounts guild. Current GP is around 40 mil, heroic pit and regular tank ( super close to HAAT, failed with only a few percentage points left and guild is only 60% filled)
  • Options
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels!!!

We are a friendly guild that has aspirations of something greater. We're looking for players that do their best to help the guild achieve our goals. We run Heroic Pit and AAT and use Discord for communication. If you're a small guild or a single player looking for a place to call home you should stop by, have a beer and a chat. Hope to talk to you soon.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Options
    Team Skunk Vikings 33+ stars

We are looking for a EU guild or a group of EU players interested in joining us or merging.
    GP can be discussed but average of the group should be 1,5 million +

If your interessted, message me on discord @watercolour[Vikings] CRO