Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Lightweaver's Legion

looking for another guild to merge with us. we have 10 active players that are all real life friends. casual and helpful group looking to have fun, several of us are 85 and raid ready, others just created accounts. need players of all levels to help earn raid tickets so we can get back into doing T7 raids and get our lowbies some Han Solo shards. I want to retain leadership since we have so many real life members.
  • Options
    Hi all.

Iron Dogs are an ATT and Heroic Rancor raiding guild looking to take on another smaller guild. Predominately we are made up of UK players and have an established discord channel for all our members. We currently have around 32 members and a guild Power rating of 17 million.

We are working hard to build teams to complete the heroic HAAT and we are looking for players who can help with TB also. We are a guild who appreciate a healthy work / game balance, and while we do require players to ensure they bring their 600 raid tickets per day, we recognise this is only a game and that people have real life commitments.

If you’re a guild looking to join a strong community and feel you have something to bring then get in touch. We would be happy to promote members of your guild to officers to help us build a better and stronger guild & community..

https://discord.gg/BNdp3h

Thanks,

Recruitment Officer
    Skystalker – Iron Dogs
    Discord _skystalker - Iron Dogs#6293
  • Options
    Tribe Kulix has 15 active players looking to merge or have a guild merge with us. We have 9 mil guild power and discord. My discord handle is bulldog220#9648

We were near a guild merge and are ready to merge!

Added you on discord.

• Options
    Order of Legendary Warriors

Small and active guild with 20 active members want merge with another well-organized guilld to improve TB results. We do Heroic Rancor (some of us can solo) and nAAT. One CLS and wide variety of toons to play TB.

Requirements:
    * Guild with >30GP preferably
    * EU or US guild (not Australian or New Zealand)
    * Raids time preferably at evening
  • Options
    Hey Folks,

I am currently looking to fill the remaining 6 spots of our guild The Legends of J E D I.

Our Guild GP is currently at GP 42.5m
    TB - we get 20* and has improved each time since start
    HPIT - v regularly - 0 hit for first 12hrs then free for all
    NAAT - as often as possible, allowing lower level peeps to get good gear etc...
    HAAT - We are actively working towards this we need help and support to accomplish it.
    550/600 daily tickets.
    We have removed all inactive +1 day players and have therefore only 6 spare places left.

We are basically looking for someone or some people who are lvl 80 - 85, sociable and can share any experience they have with us and work with us to continue progressing.

Please help us fill our empty spaces - PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Rabbait.

• Options
    HaRd KøR is looking for 6 players at 1.5 mill or Higher GP players to merge with our guild before TB starts & Fully Heroic Players 70 Mill Guild. If your interested please leave your Swgoh.gg Link Please the Spots will fill quickly & I will review all Rosters & lets everyone know & if I'm full by then I can still find you a home in the KøR Alliance. May The Force Bless You All

Raids Times Rotate 12pm & 8pm

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Mandatory

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory

3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

4. HAAT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

HaRd KøR Leader
    KøR DramaBoyz. 257-972-458
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278
    Discord DramaBoyz#9639
  • Hellenix
    130 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    United Merica Guild is Looking for Between
    5 & 10 Daily-Active Level-85 Players to Join Us
    About Us:

We are a US East Coast based guild,
    We currently farm both heroic-level raid-types,
    We use Discord for all our Communications,
    We Require SWGoH.gg-Profiles (for TBs),
    We're All Adults / We Accept No Minors,
    We Earned 32- & 33-Stars During the Last 2 TBs,
    We Require Long-Time Level-85 Players,
    We Require at Least 1.25m Total GP (for TBs),
    We Require at Least Ten g11-Toons (for hAATs),
    We Have Easy to Follow Rules, and
    We Allow for Real Life.

Why we're Seeking New Members:

Unfortunately, four of our members were directly impacted by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma (in Texas and Florida, respectively), and, they each had to quit playing the game. We're a tight-knit core-group, and, each "loss" impacted each of us. We have always been a "full" 50/50 guild, and, would like to return to full-strength, as soon as possible.

Who Should Apply:

If you're part of a small guild, that cannot regularly raid the hAAT, and have between 5 and 10 members, who fit the above requirements, you may be a good fit for our guild.

Or, if you're part of a larger guild, with a mix of 40+ casual players, who "don't earn their 600 daily," and, "can't complete a hAAT-Raid," but you'd would like to take your top-5 to -10 members to "the next level," you may also be a good fit.

Contact Information:

Contact me on Discord, at @Hellenix#3201. Let's talk, and see if we can help each other.

:-)
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

Our guild "The Sail Barge" is looking for a guild of 10 to 20 active folks to join us on Tatooine.

We have a great group that has been together since Star Wars Uprising and followed each other over to SWGOH.

We are currently able to beat the Heroic Rancor in anywhere from one to two hours. We have a strict zero damage period for 24 hours when the raid launches. We also have folks in both the US and AUS so we alternate our heroic raid time between 5am EDT and 8pm EDT.

We are downing the Normal AAT in about a day or so at this point. We did a trial run with the Heroic AAT a few weeks back and made it deep into P2 - so you can come grow with us

swgoh.gg page for "The Sail Barge"

https://swgoh.gg/g/10470/the-sail-barge/

My ally code:
    617-916-484

My Line id: @grandadmiralbraeden

We currently use GroupMe as our Chat app. We have decided to make this mandatory moving forward so we can coordinate for TB. If your guild uses a different chat app we can discuss that.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thank you,

-The Sail Barge
  • Options
    Let's merge before Territory Wars begins!

Only so much time left until Territory Wars begins! Lightsaber Blue wants to team up with a guild and not get left behind!

We are a friendly lot and are ready to make our mark in the Galaxy!

Message me on Discord if you are interested!
    Leifenator#8462

May the force be with you!
  • Options
    We currently have 35 active members(not including inactives)

we are looking to merge in the next 12hrs before the next TB launches!
    Why not make this upcoming TB, our little "trial" period?
    While we both earn extra stars, we'll get to know each other and can discuss more about our merger.

Our current GP is 35m.
    We are having trouble achieving our goal in TB and beating HAAT

We would happily open space for smaller guild to join us
    or, if you have a guild facing same issues,
    we could merge and I'm open to listen to any suggestions

Here's some info about our guild
    *12members with GP over 1M
    *4members really close to 1M

I am the leader and am at 1.7M

https://swgoh.gg/u/yyimadrunki/

*Our current raid time schedule are:
     Pit:9amCST with 24hr/0damage period
     NAAT:10am CST FFA

*we ask all members to do 600/day and use discord to communicate

My task at the moment is to make the guild stronger for TB and HAAT
    so again, I am open to any suggestions
    If you are a leader/officer that also wants to boost their guild's power
    maybe we could work something out

If interested please PM me
    or
    talk to me on discord

yy#8867 (discord)
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Karok
    419 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Moin,
    wir, die Gilde "Invictus reloaded German" suchen nach punktueller Verstärkung - für die "Territory Battles" und besonders für den sich in Planung befindlichen HAAT (P1 solo down).
    Wir sind derzeit ca. 40 aktive Gamer, davon 35 Veteranen, die schon lange zusammen spielen und Erfolge feiern. Viele Spieler bei uns sind 30+. Wir raiden auf "Farmstatus" T7 Rancor (heroic) dreimal und AAT mindestens zweimal die Woche - jeweils mit 24h/0dmg Regel.
    Wenn Ihr (wir haben Platz für circa 10) für uns eine Verstärkung darstellt (ab lvl 75 und/oder um die 300.000 GM oder besonders ambitioniert, wir unterstützen gerne aktive und kommunikative Spieler), so addet mich in discord Karok#0917! Alternativ stellen wir allen Interessierten eine Eingangshalle auf unserem Discordserver zur Verfügung: https://discord.gg/tc8GvR2
    Was wir bieten:
    T7 Raids auf Farmstatus, Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft und einfach ein angenehmes Gildenklima. Erfahrungen und Tipps von Veteranen, eigenes Gildenforum und einen gut strukturierten Discordserver. Wir benutzen zu 95% die deutsche Sprache. Wir haben aber z. B. auch Spanier und Franzosen bei uns, die mit uns ihre Deutschkenntnisse erweitern wollen. In der letzten Runde "Territory Battles" haben wir 16 Sterne erreicht - für die nächste sind 19 geplant.
    Was wir von Euch erwarten:
    Aktivität. Tägliche 600 daily tickets sollten die Regel sein, sind aber keine absolute Pflicht. Einhalten der gemachten Raid- und TB-Regeln. Höflichkeit. Discord als chattool!
    Viele Grüße
    Karok#0917
  • Options
    Hey everyone! My guild KnightsWhoSayNihilus is looking to replace about 10 inactive/weak players who aren't progressing. We are made up of the most active players from old dying guilds, with inactive leaders. As such, we are very talkative, help people with squad advice, donations, etc., and have a lot of experience.

Our guild has 53M GP at the moment (26* TB). We run raids about 3 times per week- 7pm mountain time, 24 hour no damage rule on both raids (we finish NAAT in about an hour). We don't have a strict 600/day rule, but we expect people to get close (but understand life happens).

We are mostly looking for active players 1.2M+ GP, but if a group of you join and you aren't all there, that'll be alright as long as you're close and everyone is active (and close to 1 mill GP). We really want to get to HAAT level- Last time we tried was during the CLS event and we stalled out in P3. Since then we've gotten discord to organize attacks, many have CLS geared to 11 or 12, and we've been building HAAT teams. If we can replace these inactive people, I think we could finish an HAAT.

If you think 10 spots is enough, message me back and we can chat. Discord IS REQUIRED.

My ally code is 914-412-996

https://swgoh.gg/u/molboda/
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Ted. And I'm from the Guild called Vykk Drago's Corps. Our guild power is currently at 24,042,344 with only 27 people. 19 of us are at level 85 and can put some damage down. I am one of our 8 officers.
    Currently we are knocking out the Heroic Rancor raid without any issues. But are stalling out on the Heroic Tank. We do have a zero to low hit policy for the Heroic raids if your a heavy hitter. So everyone has a chance to reap in the rewards.
    We are in the need of a Merge with a group with our same GP or better to excel in TB. We are producing only 12 to 14 stars from the past TB. We can trim some fat if need be to make a merge happen. Another big point we like to make with our people is to donate everything they can in the donations. To help each other grow stronger.
    We also don't have a third party message app. But we can set one up or even joins yours if need be.

My ally code is 176-317-562 And I go be Ted in the game. Please send me an invite or a message here. I'll be checking this post every couple of hours. For any new posts. I'll also be setting up a recruiting post in the other forum.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Force Kin is a 55M GP guild with HAAT on farm. We expect 28 stars this time and can be on the verge of 30 with just a few more 6* capital ships. We are already at a minimum of 11 ROLO shards and growing.

What we are looking for is a better way to replace dead weight that we will cut after the current TB. Therefore we are looking for a small guild of dedicated and at least mid strength characters or a struggling guild that is looking to take its top players elsewhere.

Our raids are at 7 pm Central with a 24/0 period on pit, and possibly some similar restriction on HAAT soon. We use Line for communication.

If you are interested in taking your top people to a guaranteed Kenobi guild and 30+ stars TB with a growing number of ROLO shards, PM me and we can enter negotiations for something after this TB.
  • Options
    Hello Fellow SWGOHers

TeamSkunk Vikings (EU) are presenting an unique opportunity for a lucky guild or group of players. We are currently on the lookout for 10 new players (numbers can vary depending on the situation), to help us get to the next stage in TB.
    We are currently look for those players who wants to be in a stable guild and community.

About TeamSkunk Vikings
    - 600 tickets per day is required
    - Raiding hours at 18:00 UTC (20:00 gmt+2)
    - Guild reset at 17:30 UTC
    - HAAT, Rancor HC @ Farm
    - Last TB 33*

What we expect is a minimum of 1.6 million GP for the players joining our adventure into the Star Wars galaxy of heroes.

You can get in contact with us on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/tvbFg2R

Or DM me on
    Winrar#9356
  • EwokingInTraffic
    100 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Fury (90MillGp 33-35 stars) and XFuryX (60 Mill GP 27 stars) Recruiting 10-18)

Looking for at least 1.4 GP players (there's obviously wiggle room)
    We run HAAT
    Just have fun and get your 600
    We are a close group of people and most of us know people in the guild in real life.
    We use Line to communicate and u can find me on Line @ Ewoking or our leader @ Obi-wan_chaos
    Our launch time's alternate between 4pm PST and 7am PST
    We have a 24hr hold on the rancor
    And a 24hr hold after p3 of HAAT(no damage cap or mini game)
    We also have a damage cap of 300k on rancor if you go over by more then 15k you have to register 0 next raid but we also play a game where the top 5 people to get closest to 300k without going over get Unlimited Damage next raid (Must wait an hour to register a solo) it's just a way to make the rancor fun ad nobody really needs the shards and most of us can solo and still don't let it go to our heads so please be considerate of the rules.

If You Wish To Apply For A Group They are Welcome Depending On Size

The 1.4 Million For Furry is Non Negotiable
    There's wiggle room concerning the 1.4 at XFX but please be at least 1 million

Any further questions you can Contact me on Line or pm
  • FallenDeitiesAdea
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hello there. Fallen Deities here is looking a small group of 10-15 new members to join us on our quest upon the galaxy. We are a friendly guild but still serious when it comes to raids and growth.

Rancor : Heroic Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday
    Opens : 0900PST (o damage save spot) 1000PST (fighting begins, do not solo) 1100PST
    (soloers close Rancor)

AAT : Normal 1000PST whenever we get tickets. Also looking to go heroic anytime now. Tried recently
    but not enough damage on Phase 2. We would have completed if Phase 2 was completed.

Chat App : KiK Messenger. Link is posted as Guild Message.

We're hoping for new people with Galactic Powers of around 800k or more but active players matters more so don't hesitate just because you have less than 800k. If you like our schedule and would like to join us message me or add me in game : 465-466-149.
    Post edited by FallenDeitiesAdea on
  • Options
    Raw Talent

Raw Talent is a new guild formed after our core players became tired of an absent guild leader and a lack of haat progress. We have merged with another guild and are interested in absorbing another small guild of active players (~10 players) who can help us beat haat. We are also willing to accept individuals who are interested in joining. We pride ourselves on being a fun, laid back, supportive, and progress-focused guild.

We regularly run heroic Rancor, primarily on the weekends. We want everyone to get rewards so we use a 24 hour no damage rule (start Friday night and defeat raid Saturday/start new raid Saturday and beat it Sunday). Any additional raids would be based on tickets generated and announced beforehand.

We will run regular aat until we reach guild capacity and then turn our attention to haat. In addition, we plan to maximize our performance on territory battles.

Other than the 24 hour no damage rule, we are a laid back guild. We do not have strict requirements on generating daily tickets but we do want to see members log on every day or let us know if there are days you will not be on. We are very open to suggestions and feedback and appreciate when the guild works democratically to make decisions. We do have discord but it is not a requirement.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please contact me. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Ally Code: 638-524-738

Discord: proteus#6249

Proteus
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    GP: 70 million
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25-27K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA. HAAT is FFA until P4 and then it's 24 hr no damage.

We are currently looking for 3-6 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards the new TB. The first two TB we got 28* both times and with your help we are hoping to be at 30-35* next time. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Requirements:
    Lvl 85 with atleast a handful of 7* characters
    Willing to communicate
    Participate and listen to rules for TB
    1.2 million minimum GP

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • Options
    Trollicus wrote: »
    Looking for up to 5-6 players to fill us up. We are extremely laid back. Mostly FTP people from all over that just enjoy star wars and having fun. None of this 600 ticket or corporate guild mumbo jumbo. Life comes first, and we understand it. If this sounds like you, hit me up on here or on line.

Guild name: Jedeye with Redis

What we offer:
    GP: 30mil+

Over 40 active players averaging 20k Raid tickets per day, including 9 members with 1mil+ GP and many others close.

Heroic Pit - 24 hours zero damage rule since many members can solo it

HAAT - ready to launch tomorrow, would love to add some players to give us a bit more edge!

Only rules are don't be a **** and 24hr damage for the pit. We have LINE and recommend it, but don't require it.

Add me on line - http://line.me/ti/p/mQCy5XON7H

Ally code in game - 515596447

SWGOH.GG profile - https://swgoh.gg/u/troll/

Still looking for 4 more members. Very Easy going guild. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!
  • SomeCallMeTim
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    deleted
    Post edited by SomeCallMeTim on
  • Options
    Dramaboyz wrote: »
    HaRd KøR is looking for 6 players at 1.5 mill or Higher GP players to merge with our guild before TB starts & Fully Heroic Players 70 Mill Guild. If your interested please leave your Swgoh.gg Link Please the Spots will fill quickly & I will review all Rosters & lets everyone know & if I'm full by then I can still find you a home in the KøR Alliance. May The Force Bless You All

Raids Times Rotate 12pm & 8pm

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Mandatory

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory

3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

4. HAAT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

HaRd KøR Leader
    KøR DramaBoyz. 257-972-458
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278
    Discord DramaBoyz#9639

Haha i like how you put merge in that sentence there! The stuggle is real
  • Options
    Redback Legion, an Australian/NZ guild, is looking for a small guild to merge into us, there are 15-20 spots available.
    We are looking for active members at decent levels, don't need to be the highest level but we would like the new members to be able to help us complete HAAT. We feel we are close and just need some more good players to help out the top rosters and get the damage required.
    We currently raid heroic rancor 2-3 times a week, and NAAT 2 times a week, close to HAAT.
    We use line for most communication but also use in game chat for those that haven't joined line.
    We do a zero damage for the first 24h of HRancor.
    We are looking for players who are keen to progress and grow your rosters with the rest of us as we start farming HAAT and get those stars in TB. Need to be active at least once everyday to do dailies and contribute to TB.

PM me on here or send me a message on Line: NathanKUT
  • Options
    Redback Legion, an Australian/NZ guild, is looking for a small guild to merge into us, there are 15-20 spots available.
    We are looking for active members at decent levels, don't need to be the highest level but we would like the new members to be able to help us complete HAAT. We feel we are close and just need some more good players to help out the top rosters and get the damage required.
    We currently raid heroic rancor 2-3 times a week, and NAAT 2 times a week, close to HAAT.
    We use line for most communication but also use in game chat for those that haven't joined line.
    We do a zero damage for the first 24h of HRancor.
    We are looking for players who are keen to progress and grow your rosters with the rest of us as we start farming HAAT and get those stars in TB. Need to be active at least once everyday to do dailies and contribute to TB.

PM me on here or send me a message on Line: NathanKUT
  • Options
    Hey Folks,
    I am currently looking to fill the remaining 6, possibly 7, spots of our guild - The Legends of J E D I.
    Our Guild GP is currently at GP 42.7m
    TB - we get 20* and has improved each time since start
    HPIT - v regularly - 0 hit for first 12hrs then free for all
    NAAT - as often as possible, allowing lower level peeps to get good gear etc...
    HAAT - We are actively working towards this we need help and support to accomplish it.
    550/600 daily tickets.
    We have removed all inactive +1 day players and have therefore only 6 spare places left.
    We are basically looking for someone or some people who are lvl 80 - 85, sociable and can share any experience they have with us and work with us to continue progressing.
    Please help us fill our empty spaces - PM me if interested - ally code - 282-739-378
    Cheers,
    Rabbait.
  • Options
    The revanorder is looking for a small guild to join us pref 20 people or less we are on h rancor with a 24hr no dmg and t6 att we usualy get 2 stars in tbs or 1 star in phase 5 n 6 send me amsg if ur interested
  • Options
    Sworn Brothers is looking for new members!
    Guild timezone: GMT +8 Australia/Asia (we have players from around the world)
    Territory Battles: 16 stars
    Heroic Pit Raid: 24h zero damage
    Normal Tank Raid: FFA. Working towards HAAT.
    Line app for communications.
    Line ID: atomchaoshk
  • Karvenh
    365 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Liebe SWGOH-Gemeinde,

bei der Suche nach einer passenden Gilde sind Freunde nur auf "tote" Gilden gestoßen!

Daher der Aufruf für Spieler jeden Levels und Gilden deren Anführer/Offis ewig offline sind: Schließt euch ihnen an!
    Sie haben Neulinge und sehr erfahrene Spieler, die sie beraten, aber in anderen Gilden sind (so wie ich).
    Es geht nur um Spaß am Spiel!
    Keine Pflicht von WhatsApp, Line oder Discord!
    Keine Mindestanzahl von Tickets!

Bündniscodes: 116-568-923 oder 964-698-137

Oder per PN an mich bzw. über mein Discord: Karvenh#7206 bzw. line: Karvenh - ich vermittel gern :)

swgoh.gg Profil der Gilde:

https://swgoh.gg/g/28970/wachter-der-alten-lehren/

und der Lead:

https://swgoh.gg/u/belias/
    Post edited by Karvenh on
  • mpaisley88
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    star-wars-empire-wallpaper-For-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
    Smaller Guild already doing Heroic Rancor looking to recruit/merge with a guild!

We're the Empire Knights and we're An Eastern US team.
    We have about 19-20 members and we're looking to bring in another guild or members to help us grow. We were on the verge of doing HAAT until we lost some heavy hitters a few weeks back.

We're a fairly laid back group with a lot of knowledge and are willing to help and contribute.

We raid at 3pm EST. 24 hour no hit rule.
    We do normal AAT so no rules on that just yet until Heroic is possible.
    Getting your 600 is highly sought after!

Our chat app. is Discord and we encourage everyone to use it!

If you're interested or have any questions, you can PM here or on Discord.
    Discord= RukkaNieTalem#6444

my ally code in game is 527-449-412

Again, if you have any questions, hit me up!! We're happy to have any size guild up to 30-31 roughly.

Post edited by mpaisley88 on