Everything you need to know about the new update [Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements]

Replies

• Options
    @Telaan @D_Millennial

Dannnnnnnnnnnnng....thanks! Good thread.
  • Options
    Amazing!

Thanks for update on this info
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    @Telaan @D_Millennial

All this update did was pave the road for what's to come. Most of the update has not been applied yet. This was just the UI update and shard shop. So don't give up hope yet.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You guys keep discussing the shard shop but has anyone noticed that, while they cleared up the cantina a bit, the ship table is still there? Does it mean that the datamined info is confirmed and we indeed are getting ships later on?
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    @Telaan @D_Millennial

All this update did was pave the road for what's to come. Most of the update has not been applied yet. This was just the UI update and shard shop. So don't give up hope yet.

That's true. I can not even consider a world where EA would pass up this absolute sure money maker so I'm certain one will come. Im just impatient as I need to know if it helps my squad at all lol.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Any Jedi pack in the update?

Nope

:(
    I can't believe they are going to miss this chance to sell like two millions of jedi packs
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Question: if you buy 2 shards of certain character, do you have to wait for it to be avaiable again? Or is the number of purchases unlimited?
  • Options
    Yuri wrote: »
    Question: if you buy 2 shards of certain character, do you have to wait for it to be avaiable again? Or is the number of purchases unlimited?

Yes you have to wait for it to be available again.
  • Options
    PSA: New images added to display the new Battle/Text Animations and HP Steal!!!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

So this shard shop is mostly useless for 99% of dudes. Except maybe to get the future exclusive character, assuming he is fixed in the shop.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options

Wow seriously? That's bad.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Ventress self healing is going to be huge now.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

So this shard shop is mostly useless for 99% of dudes. Except maybe to get the future exclusive character, assuming he is fixed in the shop.

Agreed, but then how difficult will it be to obtain? As an F2P you need 1,000 extra Lumi shards to get the exclusive character, assuming you can unlock it at 1*. You also need to hope you see it every day for 5 days. Imagine if it unlocks at 4*, requiring 80 shards.

That also means you need 80,000 GW Tokens, and it will take 200 purchases to get those Lumi shards, which without refreshes (that now cost Crystals) will take you a minimum of 50 days. ****.
  • Options

I'm going to use for vader shards mostly. :)
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options

Lolz
  • Options
    Ventress self healing is going to be huge now.

I have a pic of her self heal thing on an AOE. ;) I'll upload it soon.
  • Options

I think the question is do we intentionally farm these shards (Vader, etc) using GW and arena. If you put these resources towards it you can get 2 shards per day.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Assuming you see Vader there once per week, let's talk in 2017 how it went :)
  • Options

Assuming you see Vader there once per week, let's talk in 2017 how it went :)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Ventress AOE HP Steal <3

ff2vSR9.jpg
  • Options
    The jedi event hasn't started yet?
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Puglio wrote: »
    The jedi event hasn't started yet?

It starts on Thursday.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    PSA: Added information about what's available in the events section and the new Bonus Energy System!

Check the OP to find out more!
  • Options
    looks like you get 45 bonus stamina three times a day
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

I think the question is do we intentionally farm these shards (Vader, etc) using GW and arena. If you put these resources towards it you can get 2 shards per day.
    No, you can't because the options to buy shards for are random and change daily and can't be bought more than once per day.

So today you buy your 2 vader shards, and tomorrow you can choose between snowtrooper, coruscant cop, mob enforcer and tusken raider.
  • Options

No, you can't because the options to buy shards for are random and change daily and can't be bought more than once per day.

So today you buy your 2 vader shards, and tomorrow you can choose between snowtrooper, coruscant cop, mob enforcer and tusken raider.

There is no choice. There is only Vader. ..just kidding
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    PSA: Added information about what's available in the events section and the new Bonus Energy System!

Check the OP to find out more!

The new events thing still is not implemented. EA_Jesse said elsewhere that it will come tomorrow, so those screenshots will change.
  • Options
    Shard Shop: 24 hours to refresh? 2 shards per day, but your favorite character won't be there every day? 10:1 shard exchange ratio?

If so, I'm totally disappointed.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    looks like you get 45 bonus stamina three times a day

That is awesome :-)