Life steal now procs on every hit

2Next

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Again I am an Asajj fanboy and have known this was coming. But it doesn't matter if she dies before she gets a turn, which is why I stopped using her. All the top teams on my shard are Poe/Poggle/IG-86/GS/Rey/FOTP/etc. and they target her immediately. Once I realized she would die 2/3 of fights without getting a turn, I had no choice to drop her.
    I'll try again, but I'm keeping my expectations low.
    @Qeltar , there is yet another stealth buff to Ventress (although maybe not much for you, but a lot for @cosmicturtle333
    Speed leadership bug is fixed, it works in turn 1 in Arena
  • Options
    which characters have life steal??

It's a stat on gear. Quite a few characters get it, some get more than others
  • RayRevan
    95 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Again I am an Asajj fanboy and have known this was coming. But it doesn't matter if she dies before she gets a turn, which is why I stopped using her. All the top teams on my shard are Poe/Poggle/IG-86/GS/Rey/FOTP/etc. and they target her immediately. Once I realized she would die 2/3 of fights without getting a turn, I had no choice to drop her.

She does gain value for pve tho
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    @Qeltar , there is yet another stealth buff to Ventress (although maybe not much for you, but a lot for @cosmicturtle333
    Helps nightsister teams but they are just going to die to even faster teams is my guess. Doesn't help me as I never ran that composition.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • LeftyTwoGuns
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    RayRevan wrote: »

She does gain value for pve tho

That's a good point! Seems like an easy choice for GW

• Options
    1.3k heal x 5 toons is 6.5k heal. If you kill someone you refresh the CD.

That's awesome. If she stays non-playable, then there are things to fix in the game, namely in the speed department. But the ability to steal 45% heal back is like having a free sixth skill.

I will start using her more in GW. She will be the real MVP. B)
  • Options

Really? Can anyone else confirm that speed leadership abilities now work from round 1?

This will be another huge game changer!
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going crazy I wanna try a new team so bad!!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This update have made her quite interresting to me along with the sisters, as she now have 45% hps and her leader ability works from the start of the battle
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    What a meta game upheaval. I love it. HP steal stats are on the cantina site...just scroll right or use the column visibility feature to build your lich Squad.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Options
    I feel a lot better about focusing on Ahsoka now, too, since she gets 30% HP Steal. I was considering switching to QGJ since I will not have time to get enough 5* Jedi for Thursday, but will get her to 5* first, methinks.
  • Options
    Health Steal on Maul AOE. **** this is win.
  • Options
    I am seeing health steal also ignores the healing immunity debuff...
  • Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Asajj's Life Steal <3

ff2vSR9.jpg

There's hope.

I just tried her... still way too slow and squishy. Plus if kylo or dooku is an enemy you get her health fully refilled then they counter and you're right back where you were. My ventress is only 6* max gear lvl 70 though. That last * might make a difference?
  • Options
    I'm loving the update. The heals on arena battle helps a lot to make the fights a bit longer, promoting more strategy and fights that last more than 1-2 turns, and you can even change the outcome of a battle with proper decisions.

I just landed top 5 on the daily cut, almost top 4 but the top 4 guy was being attacked and I couldn't face him, so I went with the 5th. It's been a while since I made it that high. I also made some room for my Asajj again. :)

It's been a while since I had fun on PvP.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Asajj's Life Steal <3

ff2vSR9.jpg

There's hope.

I just tried her... still way too slow and squishy. Plus if kylo or dooku is an enemy you get her health fully refilled then they counter and you're right back where you were. My ventress is only 6* max gear lvl 70 though. That last * might make a difference?
    It doesn't matter if you are hit in the counter, you still self-healed. It now allows you to AOE even if there is a counterattacker there, and survive the counterattack.