Cannot level characters

I'm experiencing a bug that doesn't allow me to level any of my characters. (ships not effected) This is the second time it's happened and it generally happens after patches.

I have uninstalled/installed the game and gone through all other troubleshooting steps. I have tested it across multiple devices (2 Androids, 1 iphone, 2 ipads, & windows app) and yet the problem still persists. It's becoming very obvious to me that the issue cannot be on my end however, I have received next to no help from the official EA help function in game.

I have contacted support three times now and all they do is email me and tell me to do stuff I've already done like uninstall the game. I'm going on five days now with out being able to play the game so it's beyond frustrating at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Are your chars at your player level?
  • Options
    I'm capped, 85.

No characters can be leveled 1-84.
  • Options
    That is special, good luck
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you have enough credits and training droids?
  • Options
    Yes, plenty of both.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    reverse mod-gate2, you spend credits but get nothing in return :(
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You can switch between Android and iOS at will? Thought that was not an option.

Maybe you did something you were not supposed to and now it's costing you?
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

He shouldn't be able to switch. Apple is apple and Droid is droid.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options

Barmuka_1 wrote: »

He shouldn't be able to switch. Apple is apple and Droid is droid.

You can now switch between Apple/Droid, this has been in effect since about Jan-Feb 2017.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    You can transfer your profile between Apple and Android by submitting a support ticket. This will overwrite any progress made on the destination device with the progress from the source device.

Regarding the OP's problem, I have noticed a few times before where the level slider does not want to slide at all. It seems like no matter where I tap, I cannot get the slider to budge. Is this the same problem you're experiencing? If so, I have gotten around it by tapping the + icon first to increment the slider to level 2, after which I can freely grab and slide it to wherever I want.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this further, could you please provide the following? Thanks!
    • Ally code
    • Device model/OS
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines