Double drop not working

It is 5-25 and double drop is just not working for Light Side battles in Brazil.

Someone else with the same problem?

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    These usually go off of Pacific time. If you look at possible rewards screen, it will show 2 instead of 1 when it's active.
    At least it has in the past
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    I think these double drops are going off time zone, similar to how the Luke flash event is going off your time zone as well. Heard that it was showing up either after daily activities reset, or within an hour or two afterwards the double drops get activated.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure double drops are standard across all time zones, which means it'll be on US pacific time.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Definitely showing up in Australia. You can't miss it.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    It's just after the reset in your local time.
  • ludwignasche
    86 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    zhtd17 wrote: »
    It's just after the reset in your local time.

Sure, it was about two hours ago.

• OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Not really after the reset.. In Japan it was around 1 am.
  • Options
    For me it was at 11pm (no daylight saving time here or whatever it's called). A friend from Argentina has them already, it's weird you don't
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Do you see a 2x gold symbol next to the light side battles in the main screen? The text is also changed to gold to indicate double drops. If not, it may not be active for you yet. You should also see a 2x gold symbol where the event active notification usually sits.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Did you restart your game? Sometimes it helps
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    In argentina did not start the event :'(
  • Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Did you restart your game? Sometimes it helps

Yes, I did it a couple of times.

• DanielOng
    114 posts Member
    Options
    it's working all right, but seems like the drop rates for what i wanted was halved
  • Options
    my reset time here in Brazil it is 7pm PST. (11pm GMT-3 Brazil time).
    it's already 1:40am here (9:40pm PST) still no double drops.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    For me it was at 11pm (no daylight saving time here or whatever it's called). A friend from Argentina has them already, it's weird you don't

Same here
  • Options
    It is working now.

Don't forget to click on New Event button to activate it
  • Options
    Double drop shows up on your local time, not US time. so if it's 25May on your place, you should have it, unless there's some problem on the server...better raise a query to the admins
  • Options
    My double drops showed up at exactly the same time as my daily activity reset. Some of the others in my guild have had it a couple hours early or late. But that means that if they time it right they can compete three GWs while they are doubled and I will only be able to do two. This is looking like it will be a great event, but there are a few minor hitches.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on Pacific time and it's still technically 5/24 but it's activated for me here
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I have double drops now. I'm pst 10:30 pm. No reset yet but double drops are up
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Your timezone is irrelevant if you haven't set your game to coincide. My double drops went active together with the daily activities and shard shop reset. For me that coincides with midnight. If your shard shop doesn't reset at midnight, then your timezone and the ingame timezone don't coincide and you should get double drops when your shard shop resets.

Of course, if your shard shop reset, but you didn't get a big yellow 2x button, then the game is broken and ignore my post!
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Seems a bit more random than you are suggesting, as 2 Pacific time players (with different daily reset times) had the double drops start over an hour ago - 2 hours earlier than reset for him and 3 hours earlier than reset for me
This discussion has been closed.