Another Luke Event Today. Worth it?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Definitely worth it
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been doing the T2 one since I need just so, so, so many Blastec Weapon Mods. Man, one win can make all the difference.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Worth what? The free entry cost? To ask if it's worth it assumes it costs something to play it. It's free. You might as well do it, and if you don't get something you need, at least you didn't have to pay anything for it.
  • Options
    It looks to be going for at least 3 days.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Absolutely worth it! On replaying tier 2 I was rewarded with 5 fully crafted Mk 8 BlasTech weapon mod prototypes!!! And 66k is no small change. For roughly 20-30 seconds of your time, why wouldn't you replay it?!
    Post edited by Barhebraeus on
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    i appreciate the second day as i was at 81 of 85 shards for luke. now that there's a second day, at least i can attempt the bonus tier. I even saved up just enough gear to get him to gear 9 if needed be. Farmboy luke was just not a priority previously so was scrambling with all the cantina energy just to get him to striking distance

any bit of help is better than none, right?

Took a couple tries, but I cleared the bonus tier with gear 8, 6*, mods with speed.

I wouldn't put that furnace on him.

Good luck.
  • Options
    It's definitely worth the 2 minutes it will take me. What is annoying is I have a chance to get 5 full prototypes (so 100 salvages) but I'm more likely to just get 5 salvages. There shouldn't be a difference of 95 salvages depending what reward you get
  • vazelos81
    166 posts Member
    Options
    Rewards are very good. I think the event has the best "after first time" rewards. What i didn't like at all was the flash style.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Can anyone confirm if the luke event is available for a fourth day?
    Post edited by N1c0 on
  • EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    Options
    The mk8 blastech salvage. It gave me FIVE. That's 100 individual pieces I've been farming for a long time. Then again it gave me ANOTHER 5. Total of 200 pieces that I used to find super hard to farm. Now I'll never think of it again
  • Options
    ukoloAB.png

This was totally worth me spending 20 minutes hitting retreat to get perfect RNG...
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    N1c0 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the luke event is available for a fourth day?

@N1c0 Yes, there's a 4th day and most likely 5th in line with the double drops.
  • Options
    ukoloAB.png

This was totally worth me spending 20 minutes hitting retreat to get perfect RNG...

Yeah. Took me a second to take in the fact that you already had a gazillion of those and that it was sarcasm. LOL
  • Options
    ukoloAB.png

I can't imagine the rewards aren't an accident. It's ridiculous that the 3rd tier had a chance for:

Mk4 droid caller salvage=5 items
    Mk1 comlink salvage=5 items
    Mk4 keyboards=5 items
    Mk3 comlink prototype=100 items
  • LOBOTION
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Is Luke getting a rework ?
  • Options
    My question is similar to the op, but focused on a tier. I have been doing the repeats on t1-t3. Wish I could get mk8 blastech prototypes.

Question: Is it worth shuffling mods around on Luke to do the repeats on the bonus tier?
  • Options
    Bobloblaw wrote: »
    After the first completions the rewards are not worth it

Not worth 2 minutes for free gear and credits?
  • Options
    The repeat awards are amazing. I wish all events were like this. Some people are just greedy or can't appreciate anything. Getting credits alone is awesome!
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I won't call it all junk, some of the basic gear rewards are actually needed by many

This!

I upgraded my jawas to 5* and got rewards. I am happy now :blush:
  • Options
    So far I have gotten five of the Mk3 comlink prototypes, and ten of the blastech prototypes. I am keeping on doing phase 2 trying to get the Mk4 hyposyringe prototypes too. If I can get those then the only 20pc salvage items I will be buying from the guild shop for a long time will be th Mk5 hyposyringe prototype.

Now if the devs would have just put the Mk3 holoprojectors in the event, that would have been awesome. They still ought to be in the guild store past whatever level it is they vanish for no good reason.
  • Jonsolo32
    154 posts Member
    Options
    My question is similar to the op, but focused on a tier. I have been doing the repeats on t1-t3. Wish I could get mk8 blastech prototypes.

Question: Is it worth shuffling mods around on Luke to do the repeats on the bonus tier?

Yes. The rewards are good. I used speed mods from my TFP and won with 7* gear 8 Luke