Healing Immunity Doesn't Work as Attacker

So I just got Sidious and low and behold the update ****ed him up to.

I was in an arena battle and had the Healing Immunity on Chewy and Bariss FRIKIN HEALED HIM!!! Like...what the hell???

First you apply unnecessary nerfs and now break this?!

@EA_jesse please fix this!
Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol

Replies

• Options
    Seriously dude? There's already how many posts about the healing immunity thing already.

Anyway, I explained it in this thread. It's not a bug.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1088/immune-to-healing-debuff-not-working
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    it is very much a bug. any health going back up is a heal. balancing health out or not is irrelevant
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »
    it is very much a bug. any health going back up is a heal. balancing health out or not is irrelevant

I agree. Definitely a bug. I've been on the other end when using auto battle and when Barriss healed it did nothing to help me.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    @Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Davo wrote: »

I agree. Definitely a bug. I've been on the other end when using auto battle and when Barriss healed it did nothing to help me.

Are you saying you were using Barriss on your team and the heal did nothing? What were the circumstances? How many people on your team were there? Did anyone have healing debuff?