I dont pass tier 1 with better team as last time and last time i 3 star it
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Wack a mole. They pop back up so fast.
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    Options
    my droids handled it like normal so idk what your talking about.. all three tiers were a cakewalk
  • DannyB
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes it is more difficult
    Edit: last time I three starred and two starred (t1&2) with worse toons and less synergy, this time I just one starred t1 after a few attempts
  • Options
    It's a massive increase, I cant complete tier 2 and I run an empire arena team. Last time I was level 80!
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Yes same here, I can't even finish the first one when I three stared the third one previously. Something's going on, their speed is tremendous.
  • Options
    This event is beyond ridiculous, I have my 80 characters at gear10 can't even pass stage 4 in tier one. And the description says for 75+ g8+
  • Options
    Veers plus troopers. All rhe deaths just got them on a rage shooty fuzzy fest
  • Options
    +1
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Fairly straight forward with control characters.
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Options
    I have a lightsaber and guns! Furry little chumps are one shorting me!
  • Options
    Yep, I was close last time but couldn't quite finish it so I worked on my team... now I'm even worse off.
  • Options
    My swgoh profile is in my signature. Check my arena team - I'm able to clear all tiers including bonus with that.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/anirudh98/collection/
    agreed it was much more difficult than the last time, but i cleared them nonetheless
    my team:
    palp lead(lvl85 g11 150 speed)
    vader(lvl85, g11, 153 speed)
    tfp(lvl85, g9, 213 speed)
    tarkin(lvl85, g8, 148 speed)
    r2d2(lvl80, g8, 145 speed)
    3ed tier 1 easily, 1ed tier 2 with a few tries, 1*ed tier 3 with around 15 tries
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    Famous words from a SWGOH dev: "Balance? LOL!"
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Finally did it. Even the bonus tier. Snowtrooper and Palp lead was the key for me.
    Got 3 at gear 7 (Vader(lvl80), snowtrooper(lvl70), tarkin(lvl85))and 1 gear 8(TIE Fighter level 85) and Palp at level 85 gear 9.
  • Options
    I for one am glad to have an event that's a little bit harder. Most events I just turn on auto and they're over. The vast majority of events are suitable only for low and medium level players. It's nice to have one that caters a little more towards the top end.
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Options
    It was ridiculously easy with zVeers
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. I managed to clear tier1 and tier2 last time (and tons of time this event was up), but today is like ROFL, i can't pass tier1.

My toons got tons of upgrade since last time, all are modded and are at least 4k in power stronger than last time, but this is impossible.

Hidden mega boost to difficulty, hm ?
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    G11 Droids own this event, HK, IG 100,88,86 and R2 and you have a very easy time and thanks CG for good rewards. Seems Droids are still usefull ;)
  • Options
    Very frustrating and not much fun.

I'm using palp, TFP, rg, r2 and ig88.

Can get to bonus tier node 8 with everyone with protection.. then get dismantled.

First 7 nodes easy and node 8 very difficult... balance!?
  • Options
    G11 Zader
    G10 EP
    G10 TFP
    G10 Tarkin
    G8 ST

Still die
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I like how people with max toons say it was easy. It should be. For me its surprise that guys with g8 beating this event. Even bonus.
    I don't need to pass bonus and T2 but teir 1 not to pass it is ridiculous.
    Teir 1 say g8 but I can't beat with G9.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    This is definitely buged/broken.

Any info on this @CG_Kozispoon ?
  • Options
    The most annoying part was when a ewok elder revived 2 scouts, got full tm and revived the whole team....
    Or when Teebo used his stealth ability but instead teebo a ewok elder got the 100% tm.. I don't understand why he is able revive someone every single turn.
  • Options
    It's a joke by the Dev's. haha
  • Options
    Considering the difficulty of the event, the rewards, besides the credits, are terrible.

And 225 crystals to refresh. Ouch.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    stavrik wrote: »
    I like how people with max toons say it was easy. It should be. For me its surprise that guys with g8 beating this event. Even bonus.
    I don't need to pass bonus and T2 but teir 1 not to pass it is ridiculous.
    Teir 1 say g8 but I can't beat with G9.

Tried it with snowtrooper and EP lead?
This discussion has been closed.