Assault battles Endo

Replies

• JimmyBob
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't do the last event but this one was fairly easy

T2 and Bonus were only 1*, but they were completed on the 1st try, can we get a bonus bonus round next time ?
  • Options
    Running tier 1, can't even get past battle 4. Emperor g10, Vader g10, hk g9, ig88 g8, and rg gear 8, all with my PvP mods between 180 and 210 speed lol. What a joke.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    Interesting, we don't see half the complaints about Empire Assaulted event, because the ones who are complaining are mostly happy with their OP Rebels I assume. This event is not so difficult, perhaps the easiest in Assault Battles, but still, if so many are unhappy with how things are going on, please start pressuring the devs to make Empire much more stronger. But the down side is, you may possibly lose that huge unfair advantage you gain from Chaze, Wiggs, etc. I wholehartedly support that.

My empire is stronger than rebels but with rebels I reach battle 8 empire assault. There EP destroy me.
    Forest moon I can't reach battle 5 so it is very big difference. Ewoks have almost 100% TM and they hit like truck.
    You need very strong or specific team. Only change that make for empire without troopers is TFP.
    Players took rewards when was easy then players level up toons and want to be more difficult.
    That is not correct to new players or don't have maxed characters.
    Second. If they say level 75 g8 then it should be for that level. Tier 1 is to level 85 g11.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    stavrik wrote: »
    Interesting, we don't see half the complaints about Empire Assaulted event, because the ones who are complaining are mostly happy with their OP Rebels I assume. This event is not so difficult, perhaps the easiest in Assault Battles, but still, if so many are unhappy with how things are going on, please start pressuring the devs to make Empire much more stronger. But the down side is, you may possibly lose that huge unfair advantage you gain from Chaze, Wiggs, etc. I wholehartedly support that.

My empire is stronger than rebels but with rebels I reach battle 8 empire assault. There EP destroy me.
    Forest moon I can't reach battle 5 so it is very big difference. Ewoks have almost 100% TM and they hit like truck.
    You need very strong or specific team. Only change that make for empire without troopers is TFP.
    Players took rewards when was easy then players level up toons and want to be more difficult.
    That is not correct to new players or don't have maxed characters.
    Second. If they say level 75 g8 then it should be for that level. Tier 1 is to level 85 g11.

Well thanks for unwillingly admitting what I wrote up there was right. With weaker Rebels you get to the last battle against Empire, because they are OP and Empire remains weaker, and with a relatively stronger Empire team you struggle against Ewoks, because Empire does not have that huge advantage that the Rebels have.

So what do ask as solution to this? Leave Empire as it is, so relatively weaker, but just make the event easier, so that the Rebels can continue with their huge unfair advantage? Or are you suggesting that the Empire needs to be stronger? Which was what I said up there...
  • Options
    This is a freakin' joke... just full maxed Z characters have a chance with this "reworked" event. Thanks EA for another thou-shall-not-pass event.
  • Options
    Used all empire finally beat all 3! Snow trooper is a hidden jem!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Assault battles are the hardest events in the game and end game content. Of course they're supposed to be hard, what fun is there in hitting auto and waiting for your rewards?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    aclbosox wrote: »
    Loppie wrote: »
    Is this event supposed to be a joke? Vader (7* 80 g9), Palpatine (7* 80 g10), TFP (6* 78 g8), Magma Trooper (6* 78 g8), Tarkin (6* 75 g8), can't get past tier 1 encounter 3.... Who is supposed to be able to complete this event? The elite 1% maxed players only???? This is the dumbest event I've seen yet. I'd love to know who beat tier 1 and what line up you used.

Assault Battle events are geared towards end-game players to give them a challenge, they're not meant to be completed before then. Just understand that not every event is catered towards newer players. I actually think they could have tuned it a bit harder, I pretty much went unscathed even on the bonus tier and auto'd the others.

The t1 says lv 75 g8 and you need 200 speed or more ****???
  • Options
    I've just decided to skip this event. This is really unfair for players that are not lvl 85. They should't even put that recommended level there because it is totally fake.

I wish they would understand that not everyone is lvl 85 and there should be a reason for tier 1,2,3, it should increase in difficulty and not be a wall from the start !
  • Options
    gorjdesign wrote: »
    I've just decided to skip this event. This is really unfair for players that are not lvl 85. They should't even put that recommended level there because it is totally fake.

I wish they would understand that not everyone is lvl 85 and there should be a reason for tier 1,2,3, it should increase in difficulty and not be a wall from the start !

Exactly. The challenge curve between tiers, despite level recommendations, is way too flat. There is very little difference between between tier 1 and tier 3 in difficulty.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options

Well thanks for unwillingly admitting what I wrote up there was right. With weaker Rebels you get to the last battle against Empire, because they are OP and Empire remains weaker, and with a relatively stronger Empire team you struggle against Ewoks, because Empire does not have that huge advantage that the Rebels have.

So what do ask as solution to this? Leave Empire as it is, so relatively weaker, but just make the event easier, so that the Rebels can continue with their huge unfair advantage? Or are you suggesting that the Empire needs to be stronger? Which was what I said up there...

Event should be for level that they wrote. L75 g8. To me its like CG playing with us.

Empire should be stronger. Someone does not like to kids play with dark side and we get Rebels.
    Aslo company forcing rebels. Chaze, R1, R2 with GK and Rex are to OP. No matter how much debuff put on them they will clean that.
    Empire need cleanser to compete with rebels and other LS.
    Maybe better offensive. To hit stronger. I dont want be stronger than rebel only stronger so thy can compete.

• ishr
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I surmise that the only way OP can be failing so hard is that he is on auto or he is not prioritizing targets. My first two times I failed miserably. Then I figured out who I should be killing first and it was a breeze. I'm a new player started in the last 6 months. Your problem is you think you can defeat this event without looking at the screen. I would tell you who to target but I feel like you should figure it out on your own. It's not hard if you pay attention.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    ishr wrote: »
    I surmise that the only way OP can be failing so hard is that he is on auto or he is not prioritizing targets. My first two times I failed miserably. Then I figured out who I should be killing first and it was a breeze. I'm a new player started in the last 6 months. Your problem is you think you can defeat this event without looking at the screen. I would tell you who to target but I feel like you should figure it out on your own. It's not hard if you pay attention.

Tell me who to target. Lets test your theory. I tried many combinations and different leaders.
    It say l75 G8 my toons are stronger then that but still i cant win.

• Options
    Maybe it's similar to a galactic war bug in reverse to some people. Seems some people struggle with more or cant win at all, while others win with less.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    ishr wrote: »

This event is all about speed. Not all of us have speed mods.

• Options
    Tarkin lead for speed boost. Snowtrooper can AOE every round and ability block Elders. RG to stun Elders. Vader to ability block Elders. They cannot revive the little critters if they are blocked and stunned.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Maybe it's similar to a galactic war bug in reverse to some people. Seems some people struggle with more or cant win at all, while others win with less.

for me their speed and how strong they hit is unbelievable. without speed they have 4-5 turns before me. with speed again 2-3 turns before me. One my attack two their. So only if you have 200+ speed toon you can do something. But I see only guys with lower gear droids and only imperial troops are passing event.

• Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Another possibility is lying is the most popular profession in any game. SOME will say they beat it easily and really didn't, if at all. But such is life in games lol

• stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin lead for speed boost. Snowtrooper can AOE every round and ability block Elders. RG to stun Elders. Vader to ability block Elders. They cannot revive the little critters if they are blocked and stunned.

I tried that still and they get 100% TM when ever. aslo when they recover from stun they get 100% TM.
    My snowT. is bad so i cant use him alsoTFP.
  • Options

Another possibility is lying is the most popular profession in any game. SOME will say they beat it easily and really didn't, if at all. But such is life in games lol

I'm more surprised I didn't immediately get a "get gud noob" response.

I wasn't really expecting to win, gear 9-8 palp, vader, tie, shore, tarkin/veers. But I wasn't expecting a blood bath either on the fourth battle on the first tier. Lol. Oh well.
  • Options
    Cleared T1 with this team, lost Shore and Gar, but I cleared it. Speeds 129 114 134 115 122, left-to-right. This is not an OP team.
    zNmYcUx.jpg[\img]
  • AndrewIss
    171 posts Member
    Options
    3* all battles pretty easily (most of them actually on auto, by just targetting the EE when it was time)
    On my main I used: vader/ep/rg/tfp/r2, all almost maxed but rg which is g10
    On my alt I used: hk/ig-100/ig-88/ig-86/b2, everyone g11
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    PearlJam wrote: »
    Before teir 1 was much easier. I reach only 4th encounter. Looks like CG made more to be difficult​. If teir 1 is this hard how to pass teir 2 and bonus.
    I don't why they changed.

The devs changed it cause tiers were quite easy prior when they ran this event last time. This is more of a challenge. You need the right characters and mods.

This is very much NOT true if you consider the target lvl/gear reqs. The event prior to the changes was difficult for THOSE requirements (as it should be).

As it is now, T1 is harder than T2 which are only slightly less hard than the bonus tier.

This is a major F up in implementation. Who gives a rat's **** whether or not this person wins or that person doesn't win... what matters is, CG botched this hardcore and should be made aware of that so they don't do it again.

I'll say it again:

80% of the people playing spend moderate amounts of money
    5% spend large amounts of money

Which do you think is the larger revenue source?

Which should CG cater to?

Every MMO on the planet makes this same laps in judgement and EVERYONE of them has tanked.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options

Event should be for level that they wrote. L75 g8. To me its like CG playing with us.

Empire should be stronger. Someone does not like to kids play with dark side and we get Rebels.
    Aslo company forcing rebels. Chaze, R1, R2 with GK and Rex are to OP. No matter how much debuff put on them they will clean that.
    Empire need cleanser to compete with rebels and other LS.
    Maybe better offensive. To hit stronger. I dont want be stronger than rebel only stronger so thy can compete.

I agree with all of this. The main problem is that Empire in general is not as competitive as rebels. I had no problem with this event, my first time was a EP(L), Vader, RG, Tarkin, TFP, all 5*, first 3 gear 8, last 2 gear 7, levels first 3 at 78 I suppose, and Tarkin and TFP in 56 or sth like that. I did it after many tries, but eventually could do both tiers. The second time, EP(L), Vader, RG, DT and Krennic. EP was 5*, Vader and RG were 6*, DT 3* and Krennic 4*, all level 80s except for Krennic, (level 66) gear level 9 for first 3 and 7 for DT and Krennic and I could 3 star both tiers. This time EP(L), Vader, RG, DT and Snowtropper. DT 6*, others 7*, all level 85 except for Snowtropper, who is at level 80, and RG at level 84, gear level 11 for EP and Vader, 9 for RG 10 for DT and 8 for Snowtrooper. I could 3 star all tiers without any problem. The key is having good speed and potency. Snowtrooper makes it really easy with additional TM gain and spamming AoE. So the event isn't really as difficult as the other Assault Battles imo. But I agree that those furballs dealing huge dmg and AI cheating with critical dodges is annoying :)
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I got G11 Vader and EP, G9 TFP, Shore, Tarkin. I have yet to get lucky on Tier 2, last wave just basically kills me dead - I can wipe the hard hitting ones in first round and then they just get returned by Elder with 100% turn meter and basically wipe out everyone... Some insane turn meter things keep happening in the final wave.
  • Options
    I'm a little more annoyed that I cleared bonus tier and got 4 comlink salvages. Then I did the Luke event non bonus tier and got 5 full comlinks.

25x more from an event where they give me the team vs the bonus hard difficulty of an event I need a specific team for
  • Target
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone who says they finished it is lying. The videos. Faked. This is impossible. (Period)

Thanks devs for making me realize ive spent year and half and for all that time.

I cant beat fargin ewoks.

Great.

Thanks.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    OK, time to chime in:

Increasing the level of difficulty on this event has officially pi$$ed me off. Last time I beat tier 1 with vastly inferior toons. It took a lot of work, but I was able to pull it off.

When it came up again on countdown I thought, "I should invest in these toons - which I don't normally use - and make them much better. Then I may be able to beat tier 2 this time."

NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST TIER ONE?

I invested my hard earned gear and credits only to get bamboozled by an event whose difficulty is now officially ****?

Thanks for tricking me into wasting a whole pantload of resources, EA. Seriously. **** you.

• Options
    Last event i was able to finish to tiers, today only one with a huge amount of luck huge amount of luck amount of luck it is a waste of time waste of time
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Didn't this event used to require another faction? I thought I passed all three tiers last time. Not a fan of constant revives. Didn't even pass tier 2. Why don't my revivers come anywhere near that? Insane....
This discussion has been closed.