If you strike me down - zeta

Belfazar
586 posts Member
I was thinking a simole way to zeta Old Ben would be to take his unique "if you strike me down" and make the buffs non dispellable for 3 turns. That woyld surely bring thus character back to life and also with the advent of AFT, this trio (GK) would would breath life into a Return of the Jedi.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    And for every turn you don't hit him, you gain a DOT.
    (Make you want to hit him)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    R2 false taunt forcing old ben to die... muah hahahahaha
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Unless its Kylo
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

Unless its Kylo

Every zeta needs a counter.
    But i dont thinks dots fit him.
  • qasur
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    To provide more synergy, I would reworkObi-Wan's 8th-level leader ability into a Zeta as well.

Old Jedi Knight [8-Zeta]:
    All allies gain 20% Evasion and gain 30% Turn Meter whenever they Evade an attack.Whenever an ally's health or protection drops below 50%, Old Ben Kenobi gains Taunt for 2 turns.

If you Strike Me Down [8-Zeta]:
    When Old Ben Kenobi is defeated, he grants all allies Evasion, Critical Chance, Speed, Defense, Offense, Health (15%), Defense Penetration, and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. All enemies receive the opposite debuffs for 2 turns. Debuffs cannot be resisted.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I would prefer a passive taunt similar to GK.
  • Options
    they need to make it a move where he defeats himself cuz in the movie he died willingly.
  • qasur
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    One other option I teased in my head:

Old Jedi Knight [8-Zeta]:
    All allies gain 20% Evasion and gain 30% Turn Meter whenever they Evade an attack. Prevent 15% damage (doubled if critically hit) dealt to your other allies and deal that damage to Old Ben Kenobi instead.

If you Strike Me Down [8-Zeta]:
    When Old Ben Kenobi is defeated, he grants all allies Evasion, Critical Chance, Speed, Defense, Offense, Health (15%), Defense Penetration, and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. All enemies receive the opposite debuffs for 2 turns. If Luke present, buffs and debuffs gained this way cannot be resisted or removed by opponents.
  • Options
    they need to make it a move where he defeats himself cuz in the movie he died willingly.

A sacrificial ability. That's one of the best ideas I've ever heard. Very chess-like. It would bring OldBen screaming back into the strategic meta
  • Options
    Banjolero wrote: »

A sacrificial ability. That's one of the best ideas I've ever heard. Very chess-like. It would bring OldBen screaming back into the strategic meta

I kind of did that a few months ago. Maybe OP, but was having fun, being creative.

Jedi Pass
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone that hasnt maxed out old ben are going to do that when ATF gets releases. R2 will false taunt forcing old ben to die. The atf will whirlwind for the win
  • Options
    I maxed him (well 7* anyway) awhile ago (way after the old Ben meta though) when I wanted to run ANH squad in GW. Old Ben (L) Luke, Leia, Chewy & STHan. But STHan was needed at end game of GW at the time with Wiggs. But meow that I think about it, I recently unlocked Raid Han so I can use him.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    I havent even unlocked him. But my alt hes at g10 7*. Uses be my saving grace in arena till i got vader and EP rolling followed with EP. But and Old Ben zeta will bring him back to life.