Five Stars, or Four, to Unlock Yoda? Read App Review

It says "complete the MAJORITY" of difficulty tiers to unlock Yoda.

4/7 stars?

Any insight anyone?

Replies

• Options
    This is in the App Store...
  • Options
    It'll unlock at 5 stars:
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    First Event – Featuring a New Character!
    • One of the most-frequently requested characters is now available! In this inaugural Event, players can Battle to win Shards for this character in their customized training Battles.
    • This Event features seven stages which must be unlocked progressively. Only Jedi units are allowed. The requirements for each Stage are also based on the star rarity of the Jedi units.
    • The first Battle in this Event requires five Jedi which are 1 Star or above. Completing that Battle will award Shards of the new character, and unlock Stage 2.
    • Stage 2 requires five Jedi which are 2 Star or above, and so on up to Stage 7 which requires five Jedi at 7 Stars to get the final Shards needed to Promote the new character to 7 Stars! Once players have completed Stage 5, they will have enough Shards to Activate the new character at 5 Stars.
    • This Event is planned to be available for a week, and then unavailable for a number of weeks, and then available again for a week, etc. This approach will give players multiple opportunities to progress in the Event, with time in between to prepare as needed.
    • This will be the only place to gain Shards of the new character. The new character is not expected to be for sale or acquirable elsewhere in the game.

548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Heh, nice try. A majority could be tier 4, 5, or 6 (possibly 7, but I'm not pedantic enough to know this one for sure. The devs have been clear that it takes 5x 5-star Jedi to unlock.

Case closed.
  • Options
    So I need help my five star Jedi team is....
    Old Ben
    Ashoka Tano
    Jedi Consular
    Kit Fisto
    Plo Koon
    Qui Gon Jinn
    Luminara Unduli
    I've tried four times now no luck.... And my levels are 62-64 with gear lvl five plus
  • Options
    I bet stage with 6* Lumi 70, 5* Barriss 66, 5* JC level 50, 5* Ashoka level 50
  • Options
    I unlocked that little green BA , with JC 6* lvl 60 , lumi 5* lvl 60 , Ashoka 5* lvl 60 , Kit Fisto 5* lvl 60. And QGJ 5* lvl 60 . It took about 30 , maybe more attempts , but I got him .
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I received a push notification on my phone late last night saying. For a limited time you CAN unlock grand master yoda.

1/5 on 5* jedis, no i cant.

The app store does say that, Google play doesnt. In a vote 4/7 would be the winner.
    OyZUf23.jpg
  • Options
    I received a push notification on my phone late last night saying. For a limited time you CAN unlock grand master yoda.

The app store does say that, Google play doesnt. In a vote 4/7 would be the winner.
    OyZUf23.jpg

The very first draft of the Feb notes had 4/7 stars and the Jesse changed it. They mustve changed their mind...
  • Options

OyZUf23.jpg

The very first draft of the Feb notes had 4/7 stars and the Jesse changed it. They mustve changed their mind...

Yeah i could of sworn i seen before the event started, that it was gonna be 5 4*s needed. Thought i was just going crazy.