Fulcrum Pack Drop Rate (Merged)

Replies

• Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    :relieved::relieved::relieved:

W50r7NH.png

How can you equip an unknown gear item in the bottom right slot?

He took it from AhnaldT101/MobileGamer/whoever's reveal video.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel Ahsoka = RAT. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    TurgonJ wrote: »
    Spend as far as u can guys!! :relieved::relieved::relieved:

W50r7NH.png

That one is either fake or from a developer account. How else would the last gear piece fro GXII be available ;)

Yes of course.. found it somewhere on reddit. Fact is i'm poor and can't afford her, yes? ;)

Do you really have to post the same exact thing on ever single thread? It's not funny
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
  • SeeeD
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Mediocre toon
  • Options
    ... and $30 more on the crystal packs. But since you made a worse pack at $10, you'll get nothing from me during this event. I would have bought a $10 pack if it was 40 shards, but 25 just isn't worth it. I won't be spending any more money on SWGOH unless I feel like I'm getting a decent value. Devs, remember, pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    It's ATF, not FAT
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    It's kinda cheezy to change the shard pack the day before the release. Maybe EA business logic?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane Whats your initial impression of maxed zATF? Is she meta? Can she perform outside of a Chaze team? Is she viable at G11 4*? Is the Zeta a must?
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane Whats your initial impression of maxed zATF? Is she meta? Can she perform outside of a Chaze team? Is she viable at G11 4*? Is the Zeta a must?

He got her 7*. Don't think he tested her out before that.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Got a second hand report (with a screenshot of a remarkable fast 7* after unlock) of someone getting 285 shards from 2 pulls. Of course, most people are reporting 3 vaults to 7*, so hitting the shard jackpot seems about as likely as actually winning the jackpot.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Is it even possible to get 300+ shards from that pack?? Anyone? :D

My god its just too much $ for one character. She might be great but still :#
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    2 vaults seems to be the average.

Xio
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    It's ATF, not FAT

Rebel Ahsoka Tano = RAT
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • gorjdesign
    67 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I remember opening packs on Nihilus and only getting 5 shards 3 times in a row. I think it is set to have 95 % chance to drop 5 shards . Kinda rigged so I don't bother anymore .
  • Options
    They should post the actual odds for each possible win. In Australia any form of betting must legally display odds of winning, no matter if money is involved or not... you run a system that relies on odds, youre legally obliged to display them.

Otherwise they can put a 0.0000001% chance of winning 8000 shards yet still be able to say "you have a chance of winning".
  • Options
    Piece of cake!! :relieved::relieved:

W50r7NH.png

Seriously, stop posting this **** copied-and-pasted picture in every thread with "ahsoka" in the title, it's not funny and +90% of players can clearly tell it's fake because of that last gear piece to g12 being available. You're not fooling anyone troll
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    ATF
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    ATF

Another Rebel scum? She's RAT to me. The acronym fits.

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    ATF

Another Rebel scum? She's RAT to me. The acronym fits.

That's ARS :p
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Fake. Mole to make poeple get excited to spend $$. Probably works for EA. Fail on the GL12 that doesnt exist.

Have some morals EA.
  • Options
    Fulcrum Another Rebel Tano
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ;)
    Post edited by Josh_K on
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Fulcrum Another Rebel Tano

LOL not sure we can use that acronym here
  • Options
    Im OK with Fat and fatz, since you went to the trouble
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

@Gamorrean supposedly someone had 145 shards drop on a single pull. Most of its 7 shards though.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

@Gamorrean supposedly someone had 145 shards drop on a single pull. Most of its 7 shards though.

@Atlas1

That must be one lucky person then :p
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Highest I got was 12
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    ATF