• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    well now my response seems out of place :/
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    I got 230 on my first pull the rest were 7s.
    Sick nasty honestly
  • Options
    Motoko wrote: »
    Instead of just looking bad for calling her FATz (incorrect name), you get to look bad spending that much money for pixels. ^_^.

If people have the disposable income to do so, then why do you care?
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    alot happened since i posted lol. wellt he old packs were same price for 5-30 shards. now its 5-330 with an avg of 7 it seems. so the packs are better now then they used to be.
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Is it even possible to get 300+ shards from that pack?? Anyone? :D

My god its just too much $ for one character. She might be great but still :#

@Gamorrean supposedly someone had 145 shards drop on a single pull. Most of its 7 shards though.

@Atlas1

That must be one lucky person then :p

It was me! I pulled a 145 shard drop.

@Tuscan21
    Wow! Gratz!
    Im 100% sure it won't happen to you again! :D

I agree! Total fluke.
  • Options
    I just got 5 shards for 10 bucks. FTS. :#
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    i hear fulcrum I think of the show Chuck so I vote RAT haha
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    7,7,7,5,7. I'll quit while I'm behind.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    Motoko wrote: »
    Instead of just looking bad for calling her FATz (incorrect name), you get to look bad spending that much money for pixels. ^_^.

Well personally I think people who spend money eating junk food that will kill them eventually is stupid, but it's their choice in how they spend money, so more power to them. Same goes for people who spend money on mobile games, beer, bacon, gambling or whatever makes them happy so long as they can afford it.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    7,7,7,5,7. I'll quit while I'm behind.
    See... this is the reason I don't want to even try my luck. If it were a chance to win at least 25 shards it would be viable. I guess I'll have to wait till they put it in shipments .
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I got 230 on my first pull the rest were 7s.
    With that luck, you should also buy a lottery ticket :D
  • Options
    Thank you guys for supporting ea! And keeping this game running for us ftp!
  • Options
    Always assume worst case scenario when gambling like this. How many packs do you need to open up to get to 5 stars?
    You'll start 80 shards short of 5 stars. You can spend $9.99 to get 25 shards. That means you will need to open enough packs to get 55 additional shards. Worst case scenario, that means you'll have to open 11 packs.
    11 packs at 1299 crystals each = 14289 crystals.

The 15710 crystal pack is $99.99 USD (139.99 CDN :(). Alternatively, you can end up with 14310 crystals by buying combination of lesser packs for ... $99.96. So unless you want to say 3 cents, buy the biggun pack.

So basically ... is $110 worth it to you to get a 5 star ATF/FAT/Whatever?

Now if you say the average is 6 shards per pack, you can buy 9 crates and end up with 79 shards (including the ATF pack). That would be PAINFUL.

If the average is 7 shards per pack, that will take you 8 crates, or 10392 crystals. You can get 10170 crystals for $69.98 USD (97.98 CDN :(). So 69.98+9.99 = $79.97 for a 5 star ATF ... if you're willing to put your trust in the law of averages!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Spent around what Aurodiums used to be to 7* her. Didn't hit the big numbers, but lots of 10's and 20's. Bought the pack so that helped and once I went past 6* that's when the 10 here, 20 there dropped. AVERAGE was probably around 7 per pull.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    So $20 won't get her there?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    So $20 won't get her there?

Nea, more like 300 $ you will you to 7 stars .
  • Options
    Well I just spent some bank. I got almost all 5,s a few 7s and a 12. I stopped at 5 stars. I guess I am just an unlucky sluggo.
  • boomerd
    44 posts Member
    Options
    A realistic guarantee is long-overdue for packs $10 and up, I don't consider 5 shards a guarantee, it is a "donation".
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I bought 5 packs and got 330 every time and the rest of my shards went to shard shop where I 7*'d nihilus. #inanotherlife
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Just a quick question. I almost have 1300 gems, is it worth spending on the fullcrum pack? Has anyone already tried and what did you get?
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle
    Power up Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) with a Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle! Pack contents include:

80 Character Shards: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    Credits
    XP Droids
    Ability Mats

We only got 25 shards?
  • Options
    I haven't personally opened a pack but I have seen multiple posts of people getting mostly 7 shard packs and a few 12. Though a couple have gotten 125 after their fifth pack or so.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    No (my opinion)
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    There are a few posts about this. You will mostly get 5 or 7 drops with an occasional 12. A few lucky people got 100+. Havent heard of anyone getting the 330 yet
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    They wanted more $$ from everyone
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    It was changed a few days ago and mentioned in one of the pinned threads above. The original one was an error.
  • Options
    It was changed a few days ago and mentioned in one of the pinned threads above. The original one was an error.

An "error" lol
  • Torzek
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Typically, the packs aren't worth buying unless you plan on spending a few hundred dollars. You may hit the lottery and get a 330 shard pack but the odds are against you. The $9.99 pack is worth getting, though. That will get you to 4 stars and is guaranteed 25 shards.
  • Options
    Joost wrote: »
    Just a quick question. I almost have 1300 gems, is it worth spending on the fullcrum pack? Has anyone already tried and what did you get?

No. You will get very few shards. Take the guarunteed shard sets and don't waste your money
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Options
    I was ready to buy the pack but was turned off with the adjustment.