Han Solo's shoot first should go before EVERYTHING

13Next

Replies

• Options
    He and all the REAL rebels (real: the ones from the original trilogy) desperately need reworked. Unfortunately a bunch of people would complain because "rebel bias."
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Otherwise technically he isn't shooting first, he's "shooting after".
    agreed

• Options
    +1 for rework.
  • CF_Jedi1234
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Give Han Solo's shoot first grant him 100% TM at the start of an encounter and this first attack cannot be evaded or resisted and ignores taunt and stealth. Keep the stun and everything else. Done deal
    Post edited by CF_Jedi1234 on
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    Also give him Chewbacca and the REAL Millenium Falcon that made the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs, not this stupid 14 parsec Falcon.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Leader abilities are an ever constant... as in they are there before a battle actually starts.. why would Han shoot before the start of a battle ?
  • Options
    What if he counters 1st if he has foresight? Plus some mechanism to gain foresight
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    What if he counters 1st if he has foresight? Plus some mechanism to gain foresight

That'd be cool. Han Solo has one cool thing and he needs to do it like a boss. HAS to ignore taunt, should always have been able to. But if he had Foresight just for his first round it would at least give a free miss where he is already so squishy.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    So many great suggestions guys
  • Options
    Good idea
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh
  • Options
    Right now, Han Solo is useless

He can't beat pretaunt, and he gets shut down by prebuffs like zaul stealth

His ability should be in effect before even leader abilities are in effect. Otherwise technically he isn't shooting first, he's "shooting after"

This singular buff would make him viable.

After all the responses, this is the best idea for a zeta of his unique

his zeta ability should be as follows:

Han has +25% critical chance. Han takes a bonus turn before each encounter starts and any buffs are applied, where he can use his basic ability and stun his target. this attack cannot be evaded. In addition, whenever han is targeted by a single-target attack, he has a 50% chance to attack the enemy first with his basic and 30% critical damage, with a 50% chance to stun the target for that turn only.

Yes, or at least be able to ignore taunt and tenacity up.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I think a better question is once they add his zeta, will he become Han Zolo?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Yes
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Yes

I can feel it, coming in the air tonight. Oh lord.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think there are some good ideas here, but would like to point out that the shoot before anything idea means there is no and could never be a direct counter to him. This would be a bad idea. I'm sure we (they) will figure out a good way to deal with this, but that is not it.
  • Options
    Zolo

Zeta ignore taunt. Done.
  • Options

I like this idea, but foresight is too mystically force-related for Han. How about he counters 1st if he has Initiative? And then give him some percentage chance (50%?) to gain Initiative at the end of each of his turns.
    Yes, I just made up the Initiative ability.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Zolo

Zeta ignore taunt. Done.

That would be a pretty weak zeta compared to the rest. Especially for something that should already be in place. If that is all his zeta does, they better only charge 10 zetas instead of 20
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    "Han Solo
    Daring Attacker that stacks Criticals in his favor and always shoots first."

Anyone else find this description hilarious in game reality?
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Well. Duh..... He's in need of a pass for sure.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    God I would LOVE to see a Han and Chewie rework with synergy and I love the ideas here. However I think the general consensus would be extra rage if light side gets another kick butt rework before dark side gets a viable rework.

I say this as a fan of the Star Wars, never having seen the animated shows, but my hope is that this Thrawn dude gives the dark side players some peace so that a rework for Han and Chewie becomes more real and isn't overshadowed by rage.

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options

I like this idea, but foresight is too mystically force-related for Han. How about he counters 1st if he has Initiative? And then give him some percentage chance (50%?) to gain Initiative at the end of each of his turns.

It would be pretty cool if Han's counter triggered before an attack on him if he has more turn meter than the attacker. Would make him risky to attack at high turn meter.
  • DrLoves2Thrust
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    +1
    One of the most difficult characters to earn is now insignificant. I was excited when i unlocked him but people that unlock him nowadays don't even bother gearing him. The creators have forgotten about one of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe.
  • Options
    I 100% agree with the OP. The Zeta isn't too overpowered and it allows my favorite Star Wars character of all time become viable! (None of that storm trooper outfit garbage!)
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »

It would be pretty cool if Han's counter triggered before an attack on him if he has more turn meter than the attacker. Would make him risky to attack at high turn meter.

hmmm .. how could another character attack him if Han has more TM than the attacker? Wouldn't that mean it would be Han's turn to attack? :D

This does give me an idea though. Perhaps instead of gaining a new Initiative buff (which could be dispelled), if Han is attacked when he has more than 50% TM, then he has a 70% chance of a pre-emptive attack. If he has less than 50% TM, then he has a 35% chance of a standard counter-attack (his current ability).
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options

That's a neat revision. Of course if anyone attacks chewy han gains initiative and vice versa
    | ANZGC | Exile |