Can I get some farmable shards for the ship I paid $40 for please ?

2Next

Replies

• jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    and the rediculous level 5 challenges that are intended for level 82 that wipe out a fully operational 7* team "Its a trap" to me...nium numb face
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    i really dont understand threads like this. You spent money on them because they weren't farmable. Thats what ptp is. Spending money for content unavailable to other players.

I bought the ship to get a head start on farming it and for the character shards and other items with it, but if I am paying for the ship, they should at least make the shards farmable or available to buy in the cantina
  • Options
    $40 for a 3 star ship why would u do that knowing it's gonna be 3 stars until at least August
  • Options
    I must say it is disapointing to buy a ship pack to get an edge and then have that ship benched for several months.. i was happy with buying slave 1.... thought would be the same with kylo but nope...
  • Options
    $40 for a 3 star ship why would u do that knowing it's gonna be 3 stars until at least August

3* come one, they at least hooked it up 4* for $40 lol
  • Options
    bolobaby wrote: »
    Stories like this are a serious disincentive to want to spend any money on ships, ever.

I spent $10 on Phantom and Ghost, each, and don't think I'll spend anything on ships again. Especially if I have to wait as long for shards of those ships as folks have for the Kylo ship shards.

This.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Ships **** !!! Let's be honest.

*I'll let you decide what word to put in there.

"Ships Rock"?
  • Options
    What ships need most are to be playable, they fixed them crashing every 3 ship battles on me at least, but we still can't target ships in certain positions if the angle is wrong. New farmable ships and a raid would be nice, but fixing the mechanic is more important.
    I don't want a ship raid where I can't even target specific ships.
  • Options
    Haven't paid $0.01 into this game. More reasons here for NO regrets, at all. :*