Do you like Luminara's/Qui-Gon Jinn's new stances?

Reyia
1171 posts Member
edited February 2016
Luminara and Qui-Gon Jinn have had their graphics updated with new stances in the new patch.

Do you like Luminara's/Qui-Gon Jinn's new stances? 32 votes

Yes they look awesome! Great job CG.
93%
TelaanGenakumaIricsKFJeedVarlieBentWookieeFrenzytomfberbertSweGuyBogsquashSDziadNitrocityBeermoose_606AySteezyReyiaObi1_master1ShenzorMikeTythonEleiemSubjectZero 30 votes
No they looked better pre-patch. Please get a new art director.
6%
TheroastyoColin 2 votes

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara and Qui-Gon Jinn's new look.
    8Rbb1Zi.png
  • Options
    I like. Looks way better then before. They seem more intimidating and cooler.
  • Options
    Lumi looks awesome. Only thing to complain is a minimal graphic problem with back to stance after her turn, but that isn't much issue when it looks better :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Genakuma wrote: »
    I like. Looks way better then before. They seem more intimidating and cooler.

I have exactly the same opinion. They look way tougher and more intimidating than before.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    Lumi looks awesome. Only thing to complain is a minimal graphic problem with back to stance after her turn, but that isn't much issue when it looks better :)

I didn't notice any problem in mine as I usually auto the battle and change targets when necessary. On what are u running the game? I don't notice anything unusual with my iPad mini 4 or iPhone 6S+.
  • Options
    I like that other chars are getting different animations and stances, makes them feel more unique and effort has gone into them