Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Ben, utc and gmt are different in this moment because gmt is in dst time. So, your payout is 6pm utc.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Ben_5C
    43 posts Member
    Options
    My apologies damlord that's my mistake
  • Options
    @Echo_Base and @SnakePliskin920 care if I take 1 today? Btw are you all going to use the Discord server? It's much easier to coordinate their
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    Options
    go for it fury
  • Options
    Fine with me Unholy.
  • DamLord
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DamLord wrote: »
    Hi everyone !
    Welcome on board @Ben and @Jon
    I did not know that you were there so i might have hitten you after my payout (just using the extra fight that i had left).
    I will look closely your payout now. ^^
    Ben are you sure that you are 1 hour after me ?
    I thought we were at the same time.
    Me, it is the same time as London.

Hi Ben,
    I told you 10 days ago that you might be wrong when you told your payout.
    it is too bad that you haven't read your message...
    I still had 4 fights to do yesterday, but I did not use them. it was too late.
    I don't want to fight with you, but please respect the rules; If you don't, people in this group will not respect your payout also...
    PS: If you don't want any problem take the 2nd place next time. ^^
    Post edited by DamLord on
  • Ben_5C
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Damlord the last thing I want is to upset anyone, unfortunately I didn't see that message you wrote and didn't realise that there was anyone else at the same payout time as me.
    Tbh some days I might not even be able to make 1st place, but thanks for being decent about it anyway.
  • Ben_5C
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Also damlord, do you use line? My ID is Ben_5c if you want to add me, it might be easier to coordinate things. Thanks
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Ben_5C wrote: »
    Also damlord, do you use line? My ID is Ben_5c if you want to add me, it might be easier to coordinate things. Thanks

We all are using discord. There's a link to our group few messages back.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Ben_5C
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Ok thanks lupo
  • Options
    Echo, are you moving up to 1?
  • Options
    Wow 24 pages back
  • Options
    Wait 51 pages back
  • Options
    We moved the chat
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    LupoForati wrote: »

Hey peoples.. that link still active? Don't expect to be bothering anyone too much.. but made 5 today and was worried i might have annoyed someone on the way.. so nice to know who not to attack.

My payout is 7am utc (5pm aest).
  • Options
    Me2 wrote: »
    LupoForati wrote: »

Hey peoples.. that link still active? Don't expect to be bothering anyone too much.. but made 5 today and was worried i might have annoyed someone on the way.. so nice to know who not to attack.

My payout is 7am utc (5pm aest).

Hello Me2. We using DISCORD. I can't invite you because I'm not server adm, but I will send your message to group.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks! Let me know if you need discord id or anything, i don't want to be hitting the wrong people if i can avoid it. Cheers.
  • Options
    Cool, thanks! Let me know if you need discord id or anything, i don't want to be hitting the wrong people if i can avoid it. Cheers.

Sorry m8, but the guys dont want more people in group. Anyway, theres only u in your payout time. Just try to avoid (if u can) Runa, Dam, Kaks, Fertz and Frk5 (the guys who have payout just after u) when u climb to get your prize. I will try to avoid u close to your payout too. In this moment we have plus 20 players in group trying to adjust 7 or 9 different time payouts every day.

tc.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    @Me2 go for first you have the first payout on the list, but be carefull of Runa who has his payout right after you, for Kaks, Damlord, Fhertz, Frk5 and myself we are next on the line but hours later so its not a problem.

If you climb 1-2 hours before youtr payout it shouldn't be an issue (like you do in ship arena ;) )
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Thats ok, what i wanted to know anyway so thanks! I'll do my best to avoid them on the way. Cheers :)
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    First day and i'm already apologising.. sorry ferthz couldn't jump past you snake took pos 12.. with frk5 in between don't hate me already ;)

[Edit - heh ok guess i chose the wrong person to do that to, sorry again.. oh well i will try harder to work around you next time, difficult getting there without stepping on anyones toes since people are already starting their own runs at that time it seems).]
    Post edited by Me2 on
  • Options
    First day and i'm already apologising.. sorry ferthz couldn't jump past you snake took pos 12.. with frk5 in between don't hate me already ;)

[Edit - heh ok guess i chose the wrong person to do that to, sorry again.. oh well i will try harder to work around you next time, difficult getting there without stepping on anyones toes since people are already starting their own runs at that time it seems).]

U right... Sometimes one or other run early. Sometimes happens... But anyway, is not problem u hit someone if is u the next payout. I think in this way... But avoid the guys with close payout when u can. Good game m8 =)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC