Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    I thought i was in your Bracket since i have a Simian Splice / Mol Destra and a Fredrik on my server as well. But seems like not since i was #1 for 17 times out of the 20 last one. Same name IG as here so i guess not the same lol
  • Options
    Man we have a Dayma that would be strange. What place are you right now?
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/esbzqOp

Your server? I am starting to think there has to be more than one number one per server? Let's test it
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/bD8Fe

I saw some others saying they also got number one. I have gotten it probably every other day for two weeks I would say.
    Anyways let me know, good luck guys.
  • Tyler1996
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/a/bD8Fe

I saw some others saying they also got number one. I have gotten it probably every other day for two weeks I would say.
    Anyways let me know, good luck guys.

? I have had number one spot for several days in a row, only day I wasent number one was 2 days ago when I was busy. I have been getting the 500 crystals almost everyday. I have he screen shots saying I'm number one and the 500 crystals lol. I don't know what server your on dude?
    I got number one today also
  • Options
    That s indeed suspicious since i got almost everyday top reward, i even got the top reward yesterday...
    Lets compare screenshots today.
  • Options
    Lol, I am not complaining, just find it odd. I showed Dayma at 4th and Razakor at I forgot. Later he was 2nd.
    Are you guys getting first then leaving game before 6?
  • Options
    Dayma, I hate your Dooku, Rey, Daka. Seriously, killed Rey three times. Daka must really like Rey lol. I am leveling Dooku just because of that match-up. Rey also but I was getting her regardless. She is not even that squishy. Still takes at least 2 guys to kill her.
    Good luck today if you guys are able to play, my last day off for awhile.
  • Options
    So we do are on the same server... then i dont get how we all get the #1 reward lol ? I got mine at 6PM GMT+1. Is it the same for you ? Cuz i got #1 yesterday and you claim to get it too so it's disturbing ^^. As for Dakka... i wish i get her out really, but cuz of "Frederic Nedjam" I had to get her back in, he is the worst match up for me, like he is the son of RNGsus or something with almost 5 stuns per match, 4 assist and 3 Rez.... Awfull luck.
  • Options
    Ya just figured it out too, different time zones. I am CST. Lol, I was like umm, what. That is awesome then we don't have to snipe each other. Makes sense why I get knocked out of first every night too
  • Options
    Ya I will drop Daka once dooku and Rey are good. Probably drop Sidious too, mine is weak. Leia is bad on defense, might use Daka last round I don't know.
    Rngesus loves Daka for sure.
  • Options
    Some guy rolled up with 24k power lol. Flow is first right now, I'll get him later. Your team is rough Dayma, Daka gets Rey back every single match!
    Frederich gives me trouble also.
  • Options
    My Dooku is almost ready, need one more day to gear him, don't want to use anymore crystals today.
  • Options
    Dayma, your payout is 5 my time right? It's 946 here.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Did'nt understand your question lol. It's 17h04 here. so reward at the end of this hour for me.
    So if we have different time zone reward maybe we can make some agreements...

But yea Splice, your team in DEF is easy for me, except when RNGsus is really harsh i have no much trouble. Only Nedjam is really giving me troubles from time to time.
  • Options
    Kk man, it's 1018 here, lol, I'll stop attacking you in the morning for sure.
    I usually end with everyone alive or one person dead, except Frederick and one other, or if rng makes Rey come back three times lol. Leia is usually beast on offense but it's random, might bench her in the future until her level raise and she heals a bunch
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So your reward is during night for me, so i stop attacking you before going to bed ;)
    I just got my reward for first place
    You can drop me now
  • Options
    Weird, so there is multiple #1. My reward is in 9 hours..
  • Options
    Mine is in 6.5 hours, lol. That is awesome
  • Options
    Honestly unless I am goofing around I don't attack you guys, unless you are top 3 and I need to move up
  • Options
    I don't care man haha, it's all fun. I am debating in putting grievous in my line up
  • Options
    Should I gear dooku or Rey? Keeping Qui, Yoda, GS of course. You guys need help with 7 star yoda let me know, got him down to a science after a few 100 fails lol. I didn't use the Anakin or Barrise method for 7 star.
  • Options
    I heard he is really good. Like, might be a new must have. He stuns all day, taunt, and tons of health
  • Options
    Dooku, you can stun and he is very fast. I might put my 6 star dooku in my line up. I really am sick of all these replica teams though. My dream is to add a 7 star anakin to my team and my grievous
  • Options
    And all the counter and bonus attacks
  • Options
    Who? anakin?
  • Options
    Should I replace Poe with dooku? Lol Im ready for a change up
  • Options
    Grievous he is supposed to be really good.
    I hate seeing Dooku, gives me grief.
    I have a 7* Aalyah in don't use, she is decent, might gear her more. My Lumi needs a bit of gear too.
    Just dooku and Sidious are so popular and they really hate on jedi.
    Thinking about a Darth maul team in the future since dodge is working better.
  • Options
    My grievous is only 4 star, so he won't be ready unless I use lots of support and tanks. But I would give 600 dollars for that 7 star Ayla. So jelly lol. Any suggestions for a new team line up for me?
  • Options
    Darth maul is a beast against Jedi. I have seen him hit 5000 on his AOE